[Blackpill] Lifefuel for average whitecels, suicide fuel for blackcels

badromance

Zephir
black women lul

Enigmatic93

Enthusiast
Seen this before. Ive noticed the same thing. A white guy can be a 4/10 PSL dork that plays pokemon on his 3ds all day and still score cute black girls. That guys black equivalent with the same intrests would be called a "lame". Lots of black girls out there that only want black men who look like Broderick Hunter or Jeremy Meeks but will date a basic white guy.

dsar9012

Adept
Dear lord, if you can only get black "women" you might as well go MGTOW at that point, they are hideous, so few black women are GL, funny thing is, in highschool I actually did have a GL black woman who was skinny interested in me, but I blew it by being autistic. You just can't win as an autistic white guy.

Alexanderr

Trainee
The nice looking black women won’t go for an average/below average white guy so it doesn’t mean much. Be good looking and white and all the good lucking women from all races will beg for your seed.

RichardSpencel

Subzero recessedchin fatalitycel.
Seen this before. Ive noticed the same thing. A white guy can be a 4/10 PSL dork that plays pokemon on his 3ds all day and still score cute black girls. That guys black equivalent with the same intrests would be called a "lame". Lots of black girls out there that only want black men who look like Broderick Hunter or Jeremy Meeks but will date a basic white guy.
Fuck that's the goal tbh.

Here's the black equivalent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)