• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Theres no black women in Slovenia bro

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel and Insomniac
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly, Deleted member 1084, androidcel and 2 others
Seen this before. Ive noticed the same thing. A white guy can be a 4/10 PSL dork that plays pokemon on his 3ds all day and still score cute black girls. That guys black equivalent with the same intrests would be called a "lame". Lots of black girls out there that only want black men who look like Broderick Hunter or Jeremy Meeks but will date a basic white guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadisnow, Autist and Extra Chromosome
Dear lord, if you can only get black "women" you might as well go MGTOW at that point, they are hideous, so few black women are GL, funny thing is, in highschool I actually did have a GL black woman who was skinny interested in me, but I blew it by being autistic. You just can't win as an autistic white guy.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Hunter
The nice looking black women won’t go for an average/below average white guy so it doesn’t mean much. Be good looking and white and all the good lucking women from all races will beg for your seed.

Seen this before. Ive noticed the same thing. A white guy can be a 4/10 PSL dork that plays pokemon on his 3ds all day and still score cute black girls. That guys black equivalent with the same intrests would be called a "lame". Lots of black girls out there that only want black men who look like Broderick Hunter or Jeremy Meeks but will date a basic white guy.
Fuck that's the goal tbh.

Here's the black equivalent

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
good. i dont want blacks.

Is this legit? I’ve never seen it before but I’m attracted to black girls, often more so than a typical white girl

Black girls... Ugh..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-08-00-24-54.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-08-00-24-54.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: