Lifefuel for bloatcels

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000

Atleast try to get to low BF%
I'm going to pst my progress soon, but my ovalish face shape changed into a diamon and my cheeks are mroe hallow. My jaw line isn't much more defined because there wasn't that much fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586, FailedNormie, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Cant see pics embed them instead

Post image

Cant see pics embed them instead
Does that work?

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Lol at the before. Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 6272
Lol at the before. Subhuman
Yeah. If he tells any reddit cuck that he wanted to lose weight when 5'9@130 pounds, they would call him anorexic.
Indians in particular have low muscle mass, so we look heavy when we are average weight. This curry got 12 pounds heavier and gained a jawline.

Atleast try to get to low BF%
I'm going to pst my progress soon, but my ovalish face shape changed into a diamon and my cheeks are mroe hallow. My jaw line isn't much more defined because there wasn't that much fat.

currently I'm at 18% bodyfat (according to electronic measurement) and at 13% bodyfat (according to plicometric measurement)
my uber-chad ascension is near

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
huge face gains and crazy transformation overall. Honestly looking at the first picture I wouldn't have thought he would've been capable of becoming the second
jfl at people that say gymcelling is cope

gymcelling is cope
It kind of is but also isn't.
If you think packing on a shit ton of muscle will help you, it won't
But like @TubOfLard said, lifting is crucial if you are a framelet, so you won't look subhuman at low bodyfat percentages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
It kind of is but also isn't.
If you think packing on a shit ton of muscle will help you, it won't
But like @TubOfLard said, lifting is crucial if you are a framelet, so you won't look subhuman at low bodyfat percentages.
Yeh main reasons I lift are so that I don’t look auschwitz tier when sub15% bf
And to increase t levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and SikKunt
still subhuman

JFL at this subhuman frauding angles and covering 75% of his face. there is no body halo on this subturd shitskin, his face is still SHIT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Lelek and itsoverbuddyboyo
still subhuman

JFL at this subhuman frauding angles and covering 75% of his face. there is no body halo on this subturd shitskin, his face is still SHIT.
The point is he wasn't even overweight BMI wise and he still got goo bone exposure from leanmaxxing. Jfl at incels like you picking on other subhumans to make yourself feel better. It just makes me laugh so hard.

Why does the cunt hide his face on the second pic?

The point is he wasn't even overweight BMI wise and he still got goo bone exposure from leanmaxxing. Jfl at incels like you picking on other subhumans to make yourself feel better. It just makes me laugh so hard.
doesnt make me feel any better, jsut a stupid thread faggot. his face is still shit

jfl at calling me incel
because he looks like shit and he knows it

his face is still shit
You didn't even see the rest of his face nigger what the fuck?

Like I said you dyslexic bitch, this isn't about his PSL, it's about how bones can be more noticable if you leanmaxx even when you're only an incel.
Your IQ is ogre kys.
Bc he probably is subhuman. Atleast you can see that his jaw and how losing weight changed his face shape.

3.5 YEARS

could have been done in 10 weeks on test and anavar

it doesnt mean fucking shit about making bones more noticable you absolute scum when ur face is already shit to start with.

muh lose bloat
muh lose weight
muhuhuhuh

thread debunked because its stupid
making bones more noticalbe makes no difference for a subturd

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
it doesnt mean fucking shit about making bones more noticable you absolute scum when ur face is already shit to start with.

muh lose bloat
muh lose weight
muhuhuhuh

You are an actual autist. You literally make no sense.
With that sub 100 IQ of yours you'll never get rich enough to ascend by surgerycelling. You're too retarded. It truly is over for you. Cry for smart niggers like me that is guaranteed to be making 50k a year by 20yo and 100k a year by 22.

muh lose bloat
muh lose weight
muhuhuhuh

Let's be serious.
You are @blackoutwhitein altaren't you?
LOSE WEIGHT FAGGOT
LOSE WEIGHT FAGGOTLOSE WEIGHT FAGGOT
Does that mean you shouldn't try? Fucking fattass work out. Currently there are 0 fat chads at my school. And I have yet to see a fat chad yet. Get your fatass of the keyboard. Throw away the doritoes you've been munching on while LDAR, go outside, and jog until you are 10% bodyfat.
If you don't forever remain the volcel/incel you clearly are.
Does that mean you shouldn't try? Fucking fattass work out. Currently there are 0 fat chads at my school. And I have yet to see a fat chad yet. Get your fatass of the keyboard. Throw away the doritoes you've been munching on while LDAR, go outside, and jog until you are 10% bodyfat.
If you don't forever remain the volcel/incel you clearly are.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
You are an actual autist. You literally make no sense.
With that sub 100 IQ of yours you'll never get rich enough to ascend by surgerycelling. You're too retarded. It truly is over for you. Cry for smart niggers like me that is guaranteed to be making 50k a year by 20yo and 100k a year by 22.

Let's be serious.
You are @blackoutwhitein altaren't you?
LOSE WEIGHT FAGGOT
LOSE WEIGHT FAGGOTLOSE WEIGHT FAGGOT
what

Keep crying for me retard. Your IQ is simply too low and you're too new to understand how things work around here. Just rope. A life with mental retardation is worse than no life at all.

Keep crying for me retard. Your IQ is simply too low and you're too new to understand how things work around here. Just rope. A life with mental retardation is worse than no life at all.
what

jfl at people that say gymcelling is cope
Gymcelling is mostly cope if you're always doing the bodybuilder meme of bulking and cutting. Beyond Brad Pitt in Fight Club level of muscle, the returns have diminished so much it's not worth it. Getting lean is never cope though, unless you're Christian Bale in the Mechanic. Most people can at least get hollow cheeks if they get lean enough.

From subhuman to mascular subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 656
god i hate this site so much. Bro, you ascended a shit ton, ignore these people. You looked ugly before ngl, not gonna rate u psl but im sure maximum girls would call u ugly before. Now, you're easily like a 6 psl and girls will acc find u attractive. great job my man