34d 1h 10m
Brutally over for my 12x8 penis.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
@BIGDICCJIM claim your 10k bro
Nah he's only 17 bro he can't do that, but don't worry he will definitely send proof when he's 18!!!
Trust me he will!!!

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

‎I go outside when mommy wants me to buy something
Time online
74d 7h 31m
U just want to gain the most attention possible by the most ridiculous larp before u req ban
It's the only way you'll get attention because you're stale as shit
I won't and you don't know me well. You didn't do shit with that thread since i've said both AROUND the size of my forearm, and ABOUT the size of my forearm in the past.

As in, bonepressing my arm against my dick, so obviously there's a noticable difference, but it's still not the exact same size you idiot. If it was I would've said so.

I will probably still be here until 2022. Read my sig, I got a day counter on it for the day I show my dick (right after my 18th birthday).

I'm not 6'8", i'm 6'7" but you don't read anything I write properly, and you never saw the posts i've made in the last few days explaining how I measured myself wrong on the stadiometer.

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
179d 11h 46m
Bro u should PE to 10 inches, u have a starting 9 inch so this should be possible. Ez 10k
@LondonVillie
@TRUE_CEL showed me that

i thought it was a million before jfl

10k is nice but i wouldn't want a 10 incher i'd rather have a 7.5 x 5.5

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
I won't and you don't know me well. You didn't do shit with that thread since i've said both AROUND the size of my forearm, and ABOUT the size of my forearm in the past.

As in, bonepressing my arm against my dick, so obviously there's a noticable difference, but it's still not the exact same size you idiot. If it was I would've said so.
That difference that you claim isn't around/about, 2 inches is a huge difference (since you said your forearm is 14 inches)
I will probably still be here until 2022. Read my sig, I got a day counter on it for the day I show my dick (right after my 18th birthday).
The only thing you'll do on that day is expose your gay fetish for huge dicks
@TRUE_CEL showed me that

I think a girth of 6 with whatever size past 7 inches in length is ideal. Actually the more inches past 7 the better, because you don't have to go balls deep anyways + more shock and excitement factor

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
Time online
70d 10h 27m
TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
there are telltale signs such as difference in colouring along the shaft and uneven thickness
Maybe extensionmaxx so that girth stays the same? As for coloring I believe @Deliciadecu has tips on that

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
That difference that you claim isn't around/about, 2 inches is a huge difference (since you said your forearm is 14 inches)
I didn't measure my arm at the same time as my dick when I did it. I did it days after when some thread about ulna and height proportions was made by another user.

No, it's not a big difference if you press it to the side between your leg.
The only thing you'll do on that day is expose your gay fetish for huge dicks
Keep projecting your homosexual fantasies you chinlet manlet.

Last edited:
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
Time online
70d 10h 27m
I am binge watching vikings and I live in central which is always noisy at this time
I'm binge watching suits rn

When I finish with suits ima start watching Vikings I heard it's rlly good

Time just flies by when Ur binge watching a movie I've been going to bed at like 7am the past 3 nights and I don't even ever feel tired and time just goes by so fucking quickly now

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
I didn't measure my arm at the same time as my dick when I did it. I did it days after when some thread about ulna and height proportions was made by another user.

No, it's not a big difference if you press it to the side between your leg. From my perspective at least.
Stop with the excuses man, you'll keep making new larps as ur old ones get exposed

Keep projecting your homosexual fantasies you chinlet manlet.
?? How can you tell my chin from that cropped different angle pic I sent? People who have seen my full face like @xefo69 can confirm I'm not a chinlet
As for height at least I'm confident enough not to larp unlike u

U are unironically one of the most bland people I've ever encountered and had it not been for your larps I would've never known you existed

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

Zephir
Time online
24d 21h 27m
@LondonVillie bring cat pfp back

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
Stop with the excuses man, you'll keep making new larps as ur old ones get exposed
I'm 6'7" and done growing in height. I probably won't ever each the full 6'8". I've accepted that, it's done. I'll measure myself on video on my update, i've told you this a million times.

You can go back to posts of mine from December and see i'm claiming 6'7" but saying I might grow to 6'8" or even 6'9". I now realize that won't happen.
?? How can you tell my chin from that cropped different angle pic I sent? People who have seen my full face like @xefo69 can confirm I'm not a chinlet
Stop being so insecure.
As for height at least I'm confident enough not to larp unlike u
I'm not LARPing. You're a disproportionate turbomanlet. Mods will ban me by April if I haven't posted a video or a pic of me measuring myself by then, full body on display and probably in comparison to an object too.
U are unironically one of the most bland people I've ever encountered and had it not been for your larps I would've never known you existed
This is a compliment since my body feels a bit too big and out of place IRL sometimes.

looksmaxxer234

looksmaxxer234

Zephir
Time online
90d 7h 31m
Too bad he’s larping

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
Stop being so insecure.
? I have a recessed jaw no shit my chin would look small in that angle. U need to see it from the front angle with full face to know what it looks like
I'm not LARPing. You're a disproportionate turbomanlet. Mods will ban me by April if I haven't posted a video or a pic of me measuring myself by then, full body on display and probably in comparison to an object too.
Yeah and you'll do some retarded shit on that day that's gonna be painfully unfunny and boring, just like the rest of your posts.
This is a compliment since my body feels a bit too big and out of place IRL sometimes.
Not at all, you are as boring as women. In fact, you most likely are a girl due to how disgustingly estrogenic your posts and mannerisms are. Maybe that'll be your big "reveal"
Too bad he’s larping
He sent vids

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
? I have a recessed jaw no shit my chin would look small in that angle. U need to see it from the front angle with full face to know what it looks like
Tbh you're right. That's even worse but if you're humble enough to admit you're borderline truecel then I admire you. Just stop making excuses.
Yeah and you'll do some retarded shit on that day that's gonna be painfully unfunny and boring, just like the rest of your posts.
No I won't.

But it's gonna be a massive thread so if you don't wanna read my one million word novel, I won't tag you. You might still see it though if you're still around in March.
Not at all, you are as boring as women. In fact, you most likely are a girl due to how disgustingly estrogenic your posts and mannerisms are. Maybe that'll be your big "reveal"
I'm not. I've shown pics of myself recently and have PM'd voice recordings of myself way back in 2019.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
Tbh you're right. That's worse but if you're humble enough to admit you're truecel then I admire you.
Ok clear troll and larp at this point, you won't get a reaction from me anymore
No I won't.
Yes you will or expose yourself as female
I've shown pics of myself
Omg it's almost like you can't use pics of other people!!!
and have PM'd voice recordings
Omg it's almost like you can't use voice recordings of other people/use fake voice!!!

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
Ok clear troll and larp at this point, you won't get a reaction from me anymore
You're ugly as fuck if your eye area (your AVI) is your best feature with a lower third like that. Maybe if you were 14, I would've accepted it and told you you still have time to ascend, but I would kms if I had your body and your lower third.
Yes you will or expose yourself as female
No
Omg it's almost like you can't use pics of other people!!!

Omg it's almost like you can't use voice recordings of other people/use fake voice!!!
If they were still around (some left already obviously) I would show you the ones I still have in my files too.

But i'm losing your trust and you despise me so I won't.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
You're ugly as fuck if you're eye area (your AVI) is your best feature with a jaw like that.
What's holding me back rn is just weight. My ramus mogs yours regardless and by recession I meant it's horizontally short from the side profile. My gonial angle is in the mid 120s I believe. I'd say my jaw is ok overall. Btw jaw and eyes aren't the only feature that make you attractive, you're a 2019cel and don't even know this, caging rn at your utter lack of iq ngl
Yes. This isn't like the dick thing where you need to be an adult age to show, there's literally nothing stopping you from doing this thread right now. Your larp is already hyped enough as it is, it's not like you need to build up hype for it. Also there's no need for an essay thread like you said if it's just a video of your height and pic of your eye area, unless that essay thread is you talking about your love for huge dicks.
But i'm losing your trust and you despise me so I won't.
:lul: so estrogenic. I'm gonna be surprised actually if you aren't a woman once you expose yourself as a LARPER.

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
What's holding me back rn is just weight. My jaw ramus mogs you regardless and by recession I meant it's horizontally short. My gonial angle is in the mid 120s I believe. I'd say my jaw is ok overall. Btw jaw and eyes aren't the only feature that make you attractive, you're a 2019cel and don't even know this, caging rn at your utter lack of iq ngl
I left in August 2019 and came back in September 2019, I still don't know many things.

Stop being so insecure and throwing a letter soup at me. I know that, I know my eye area mogs yours.

Plus, you said you weren't gonna "react", but you gave me a JFL react and replied.

Rent free.
Yes. This isn't like the dick thing where you need to be an adult age to show, there's literally nothing stopping you from doing this thread right now. Your larp is already hyped enough as it is, it's not like you need to build up hype for it. Also there's no need for an essay thread like you said if it's just a video of your height and pic of your eye area, unless that essay thread is you talking about your love for huge dicks.
I'm bulking up because I don't want to seem like a manlet.

If you want to see my dick so eagerly like the homo you are, you're gonna have to wait 356 days.
:lul: so estrogenic. I'm gonna be surprised actually if you aren't a woman once you expose yourself as a LARPER.
I will expose myself as 6'7".

EDIT: It's an update thread. Not just a measurement thread

Last edited:
BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
Letter soup lol
And didn't you say your eyes are big and feminine? I'm sorry but that does not mog lol
I've said that about my eye color and to not make other users feel bad in PMs.

I already told you, my eyes look like Atesh Salih's but with better undereye support and a lighter shade of blue. They're big, but not buggy at all. They mog yours.
Of course you take it literally and not know what I actually meant. But anyways I'm gonna end it here because you're not worth wasting post to rep ratio on
Cause it's midnight where I live rn. I though we were gonna shut up.
?????? Wouldn't that make you look more short if anything? And why would body matter if the context is just your height? Please stop your larps are so bad.
In PROPORTIONS like yours. You didn't understand what I meant?
But anyways I'm gonna end it here because you're not worth wasting post to rep ratio on
It's funny bc you could've made a more believable larp if your iq wasn't beaner tier (for sure you being beaner isn't a larp could tell by your iq) by saying your dick is like 8.5x7 or something.
You have no right calling me a beaner whilst being overweight, 5'6", and having black hair/brown eyes.

In that case, I am more allowed to call you a spic or a currymuncher.
About my looksmaxxing throughout the last two years.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
Have to respond
I've said that about my eye color and to not make other users feel bad in PMs.

I already told you, my eyes look like Atesh Salih's but with better undereye support and a lighter shade of blue. They're big, but not buggy at all. They mog yours.
How about this post?
I used to look subhuman when covering my area because ts really my best feature. Its kind of feminine looking (too much pct, outer eyelashes) but I would never trade it for anything.

Actual hunter eyes and even rarer, kitty eyes (like mine), are rare as fuck in real life, which is why they all look ugly.

Kitty Eyes

Hunter Eyes
If you have "kitty eyes" ie high set eyebrows moderate uee and too much pct, you do not have atesh salih eyes. Nor do your eyes mog mine as a male.
In PROPORTIONS like yours. You didn't understand what I meant?
Doesn't matter there's nothing stopping you from sending height vid, there's no excuses.
You have no right calling me a beaner whilst being overweight
Yes I do, that's literally what you are. Btw weight is easily fixable, and what's hilarious is that I weighed myself today and actually lost a pound since I last weighed myself which was a day after finishing my fast. I thought I was gonna regain hella but nah, my metabolism recovered well. Nothing gonna stop my ascension, son.
5'6.67*. Fixable too, since my wingspan allows it
and having black hair
Mogs brown hair
brown eyes.
Oh and lighter skin too

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
@BIGDICCJIM also your English sounds too fluent for you to be from mexico.

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
Have to respond

How about this post?

If you have "kitty eyes" ie high set eyebrows moderate uee and too much pct, you do not have atesh salih eyes. Nor do your eyes mog mine as a male.
Did you read what I posted before?

I was exaggerating cause I know some users see me as having “the full package”, and I thought if I said I had ultra feminine eyes it would sound more humble and relatable. My eye shape is almost the fact same as his.

You’ll see on my update, last time I ever tell you this again.
Doesn't matter there's nothing stopping you from sending height vid, there's no excuses.
Indeed, you’re right. Also nothing stopping you from waiting.
Yes I do, that's literally what you are. Btw weight is easily fixable, and what's hilarious is that I weighed myself today and actually lost a pound since I last weighed myself which was a day after finishing my fast. I thought I was gonna regain hella but nah, my metabolism recovered well. Nothing gonna stop my ascension, son.
Idc
5'6.67*. Fixable too, since my wingspan allows it
Oh wow dude, like that’s any better.

Ok, the last two parts are obviously subjective. My hair is dark brown and yours is black, and black is much more common in Latin America. Your skin is the same tone as mine, but I guess since your hair is darker it contrasts more.

But please stop coping with your “medium” brown eyes.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
Did you read what I posted before?

I was exaggerating cause I know some users see me as having “the full package”, and I thought if I said I had ultra feminine eyes it would sound more humble and relatable. My eye shape is almost the fact same as his.

You’ll see on my update, last time I ever tell you this again.
Then why straight up lie about not having hunter eyes if your shape is supposedly like his. He doesnt have big eyes and barely pct btw
Indeed, you’re right. Also nothing stopping you from waiting.
You're a forgettable user and you're gonna ghost and people will forget about your deadline. Even mods will
Oh wow dude, like that’s any better.
? I can become up to 6' because my wingspan is 6'0.5. I only recently realized the spine thing is a meme and it's actually all about the arm length
Ok, the last two parts are obviously subjective. My hair is dark brown and yours is black, and black is much more common in Latin America.
Oh well too bad I live in the west and too bad I hair mog you overall because my texture is strongly wavy/slightly curly. I've gotten compliments by random strangers before covid both in college campus and outside about my hair. Youll never get a girl who you don't know call you "curly" in class.
Your skin is the same tone as mine
Jfl at this giga cope. You have the characteristic beaner brown tint. I'm purely a pale/rosy tint.
But please stop coping with your “medium” brown eyes
? I admit your eye color mogs mine I'm not retarded, dumbass.

Last edited:
BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
Then why straight up lie about not having hunter eyes if your shape is supposedly like his. He doesnt have big eyes and barely pct btw
His eyes aren’t super hunter. You said it yourself, I’m not good at using terms, I’ll admit that.

By PCT I’m mostly talking about internal PCT which is what mostly matters (the medial canthus/inner eye corners).

You're a forgettable user and you're gonna ghost and people will forget about your deadline. Even mods will
@youngmaxxing made an entire thread on me where I explained a bunch of shit in the morning. I woke up with 15 mentions today.

Do you actually live in Asia? Maybe that’s why you usually start posting when I’m about to go to bed or after my breakfast.
Oh well too bad I live in the west and too bad I hair mog you overall because my texture is strongly wavy/slightly curly. I've gotten compliments by random strangers before covid both in college campus and outside about my hair. Youll never get a girl who you don't know call you "curly" in class.
Ok
Jfl at this giga cope. You have the characteristic beaner brown tint. I'm purely a pale/rosy tint.
I’ve known racist people who let me hang out with them since I don’t look “too Mexican for them”, but I guess. My skin is white but it still has brown undertones.

I’m the one with better contrast though, therefore the one with better coloring/ pheno here.

My eyes are not just blue, they’re crystal blue. If it wasn’t for my limbal ring, they’d be as bright as my sclera. I’ve gotten commented on my “eyeliner-like” eyelashes and “husky dog” eyes my entire life.

Last edited:
TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
His eyes aren’t super hunter. You said it yourself, I’m not good at using terms, I’ll admit that.

By PCT I’m mostly talking about internal PCT which is what mostly matters (the medial canthus/inner eye corners).
Ok
I woke up with 15 mentions today.
Literally nothing lmao
Do you actually live in Asia? Maybe that’s why you usually start posting when I’m about to go to bed or after my breakfast.
Nah, east side usa. Just a shit sleep sched
Mogged, inferior 1a hair type spic
I’m the one with better contrast though, therefore I’m the one with better coloring and pheno here.
Only cuz of eye color. That's the only thing about you that looks whiter than me lol. If I had even dark blue eyes I'd contrast mog you to suicide. I could always get realistic looking contacts anyways
I’ve gotten commented on my “eyeliner-like” eyelashes
Same. Btw you having light eyes for mexican isn't as rare as someone having curly hair as indian and latino. I'm the only one in my family that has this I think, and it might've been from an epigenetic mutation cuz I used to have straight hair before

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
Literally nothing lmao
About the same topics on the same threads, mostly devoted to me.
Nah, east side usa. Just a shit sleep sched
Ok, I’ll keep that in mind.
Mogged, inferior 1a hair type spic

Only cuz of eye color. That's the only thing about you that looks whiter than me lol. If I had even dark blue eyes I'd contrast mog you to suicide. I could always get realistic looking contacts anyways

Same. Btw you having light eyes for mexican isn't as rare as someone having curly hair as indian and latino. I'm the only one in my family that has this I think, and it might've been from an epigenetic mutation cuz I used to have straight hair before
Gigacope. Having an eye color as light as mine is very, very rare anywhere on Earth outside of northern Europe, I would know. I haven’t lived in Mexico my whole life.

Are you closer to spic or Indian? You haven’t really told me.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
Are you close to spic or Indian?
People overwhelmingly say I look hispanic. Some even say native lmao. In that case, my hair texture is just as big of a halo as your eye color imo, since curly hair is virtually non existent amongst latinos.

BIGDICCJIM

BIGDICCJIM

Time online
74d 7h 31m
People overwhelmingly say I look hispanic. Some even say native lmao. In that case, my hair texture is just as big of a halo as your eye color imo, since curly hair is virtually non existent amongst latinos.
But what do you consider yourself?

Mirin2234 gets told the same too, I’ve seen people on here say he looks Latino.

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
But what do you consider yourself?
Idk, I believe that's pointless to consider. I'd say 60 40 hispanic and indian. Indian part being eyebrows, projected chin shape, browridge, undereye support, hair texture, and ramus length

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

Lionmaxxing
Time online
84d 18h 56m
@BIGDICCJIM proof that I'm not larping about hair

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

cooming curry
Time online
44d 11h 56m
@TRUE_CEL showed me that

haha i remember when we had arguments about dick sizes and you didnt believe me at first. over at co. good times.

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

Time online
179d 11h 46m
haha i remember when we had arguments about dick sizes and you didnt believe me at first. over at co. good times.
well i still think bigger is better i just was shitposting saying under 10 inches is small

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

Time online
179d 11h 46m
so youre a shitposter then. noted.
let me get this straight. all this time, you've never noticed that sometimes i shitpost?

i mean dude almost everyone does that from time to time

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

cooming curry
Time online
44d 11h 56m
let me get this straight. all this time, you've never noticed that sometimes i shitpost?

i mean dude almost everyone does that from time to time
i tend to believe that people have no reason to lie

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

Time online
179d 11h 46m
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

cooming curry
Time online
44d 11h 56m
what do you mean by this? elab
that i think people say the truth with whatever it is they say, whether online or irl. i just think everyone is truthful but maybe im just naive and people tell tales both online and irl