Lifefuel for LondonVille

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Bro u should PE to 10 inches, u have a starting 9 inch so this should be possible. Ez 10k
@LondonVillie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8576, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
@BIGDICCJIM claim your 10k bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
I am 10 unfrauded
mc_leah_wilde-jpg.927467

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, skull_mogger, Pillarman and 3 others
Brutally over for my 12x8 penis.

Bro u should PE to 10 inches, u have a starting 9 inch so this should be possible. Ez 10k
@LondonVillie
@TRUE_CEL showed me that

i thought it was a million before jfl

10k is nice but i wouldn't want a 10 incher i'd rather have a 7.5 x 5.5

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Gengar, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Fat cunt is schleeping rn

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and XXX.king
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5746 and TheEndHasNoEnd
@TRUE_CEL showed me that

I think a girth of 6 with whatever size past 7 inches in length is ideal. Actually the more inches past 7 the better, because you don't have to go balls deep anyways + more shock and excitement factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
How would they be able to tell that you ahevnt though?
there are telltale signs such as difference in colouring along the shaft and uneven thickness

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10516
Wtf? I thought you lived in London? Why are you up at 5am?
I am binge watching vikings and I live in central which is always noisy at this time

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
there are telltale signs such as difference in colouring along the shaft and uneven thickness
Maybe extensionmaxx so that girth stays the same? As for coloring I believe @Deliciadecu has tips on that

I am binge watching vikings and I live in central which is always noisy at this time
I'm binge watching suits rn

When I finish with suits ima start watching Vikings I heard it's rlly good

Time just flies by when Ur binge watching a movie I've been going to bed at like 7am the past 3 nights and I don't even ever feel tired and time just goes by so fucking quickly now

@LondonVillie bring cat pfp back

Too bad he’s larping

@TRUE_CEL showed me that

haha i remember when we had arguments about dick sizes and you didnt believe me at first. over at co. good times.

haha i remember when we had arguments about dick sizes and you didnt believe me at first. over at co. good times.
well i still think bigger is better i just was shitposting saying under 10 inches is small

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
so youre a shitposter then. noted.
let me get this straight. all this time, you've never noticed that sometimes i shitpost?

i mean dude almost everyone does that from time to time

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
let me get this straight. all this time, you've never noticed that sometimes i shitpost?

i mean dude almost everyone does that from time to time
i tend to believe that people have no reason to lie

• +1
what do you mean by this? elab
that i think people say the truth with whatever it is they say, whether online or irl. i just think everyone is truthful but maybe im just naive and people tell tales both online and irl

• +1
that i think people say the truth with whatever it is they say, whether online or irl. i just think everyone is truthful but maybe im just naive and people tell tales both online and irl
people exaggerate online and LARP because it provides entertainment and spices things up. thats what shitposting is

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Gengar
people exaggerate online and LARP because it provides entertainment and spices things up. thats what shitposting is
im staring to think people do it irl as well lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4612
im staring to think people do it irl as well lol
i think to a degree they do but online people can hide behind a screen so it gives them a more comfortable feeling to act that way

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and WadlowMaxxing
i think to a degree they do but online people can hide behind a screen so it gives them a more comfortable feeling to act that way
thats true, however i might add that it only serves as a way to be comfortable while being edgy and rude. but with stories in general people will exaggerate.q

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
i think all the people who claim that size, doesn't know how to measure or are lying.