[LIFEFUEL FOR PALATECELS] Holy fucking cock balls! Mew Theory OBLITERATED TO FUCK

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So, as Mew has often said many times, straight teeth with wide palates are a symptom of well developed good looking faces. Basically, if your facial development is good, then you palate and teeth will be good as well. Well well well. I have found many examples of insane development but narrow palates. Needless to say, this fucks Mew's theory in the ass. Does this mean mewing is cope? Possibly. Does it mean that narrow palate cels certainly "grew wrong"? NO.
You can have ideal development and still have narrow palate.
Just look at this male model here:

Palate?

Ok, now lets have a look at giga chad Tyler Maher:

Ok ok. What about mega giga chad, Dolph Lundgren?
Well:

So there you have it buddy boyos, just because you have a narrow palate does not mean you are incorrectly grown subhumans. There are other examples also which I could have included such as Heath Ledger, Henry Cavill, etc but you get the point.

Attachments

• 1582011515981.png
    1582011515981.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: idkagoodusername, draco, Currycellmate and 6 others
posting in a brainlet thread
i bet orthos wish measuring palate size was as simple as looking at a photo of someone smiling. Sure would save a lot of time.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, BigBoy, hoodmaxxnigga and 5 others
I palate mog all of them and yet their bones are better and their faces are wider WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
i bet orthos wish measuring palate size was as simple as looking at a photo of someone smiling. Sure would save a lot of time.
Are you retarded? srs. Is it autism?
If you have a six teeth smile, the palate is narrow. Simple as that.
Are you retarded? srs. Is it autism?
If you have a six teeth smile, the palate is narrow. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
teeth are very important for looks. a nice, big white toothed smile is a halo

wow! dolph grew a palate after 30! or its just the magic of photography and angles, after all, Dr KrissKross assures us that you can accurately tell a person's palatal width by the number of teeth you can see in a given photograph

dolph-lundgren-los-angeles-ca-ERWJ81.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, Hades, retard and 3 others
wow! dolph grew a palate after 30! or its just the magic of photography and angles, after all, Dr KrissKross assures us that you can accurately tell a person's palatal width by the number of teeth you can see in a given photograph

dolph-lundgren-los-angeles-ca-ERWJ81.jpg
You moron.
Those are quite obviously veneers.

Jfl at you

Just have every other feature right theory confirmed bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Fear and Deleted member 4209
outliers dont prove anything

they would all look better with wider palate

You moron.
Those are quite obviously veneers.

Jfl at you

z090091vzcf11.jpg

6 teeth only henry? by god we have to get you to a orthodontist immediately,you have an undiagnos-

actor-henry-cavill-arrives-at-the-world-premiere-of-immortals-held-at-picture-id529447778

oh phew! dont scare me like that henry!!

veneers here too i suppose.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
z090091vzcf11.jpg

6 teeth only henry? by god we have to get you to a orthodontist immediately,you have an undiagnos-

actor-henry-cavill-arrives-at-the-world-premiere-of-immortals-held-at-picture-id529447778

oh phew! dont scare me like that henry!!

veneers here too i suppose.
I have a narrow palate, yet at certain angles i can look wide palated. Keep copemaxxing

• +1
AAAAAAA

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
To support your theory a girl i know irl has THE BEST FACIAL DEVELOPMENT i have ever seen BY FAR wide jaw zygos and downturned hunter medial canthi has crooked teeth

• +1
Mew = Obliterated .

The best looking girl I ve ever seen in college had a caveman mogging wide palate

I have 33mm palate but good bones
wide palate is a cope
look at simon nessman and lucky blue smith

its all cope

most MM = narrow palate
increases hollow cheeks etc.
as long as its at least 30mm ur fine

• +1
Reactions: draco, DidntRead and KrissKross
I have 33mm palate but good bones
wide palate is a cope
look at simon nessman and lucky blue smith

its all cope

most MM = narrow palate
increases hollow cheeks etc.
as long as its at least 30mm ur fine
30!? Jfl mine is like 37 and narrow looking.
50 or death

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
they all have straight teeth, good bites, so their development was better than average anyway

I palate mog all of them and yet their bones are better and their faces are wider WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
HGH and Testosterone, nutrition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
It doesn’t look that narrow from front tbh, but it does have that incel trait narrow shape to it instead of a nice horse shoe shape.
DOESNT matter anyway cos your overall face is chad tier
im still a 18yo khhv despite this face because aspie problems fuckkkkk

im still a 18yo khhv despite this face because aspie problems fuckkkkk
Ever get approached?
I don’t know if you are turbo giga manlet or something but you should be getting foids with that face.

Ever get approached?
I don’t know if you are turbo giga manlet or something but you should be getting foids with that face.
im 6'2
only annoying low quality females have approached me

HQNP females never approach anyone
Im too aspie to integrate into social groups
it is what it is

im lone wolf slayer indeed

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EzioGrezzo and KrissKross
this is retarded logic, if you only have the tip of your tongue at the roof of your mouth your palate won’t be giga wide but it will prevent your maxilla from being downswung which is a major part of attractiveness, full tongue engagement will give a super wide palate and will add on slightly to growing the maxilla upwards and forwards and laterally as an addition to the 1/3 of the tongue only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, hoodmaxxnigga and Hades
this is retarded logic, if you only have the tip of your tongue at the roof of your mouth your palate won’t be giga wide but it will prevent your maxilla from being downswung which is a major part of attractiveness, full tongue engagement will give a super wide palate and will add on slightly to growing the maxilla upwards and forwards and laterally as an addition to the 1/3 of the tongue only
Who asked you, shut your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LostYouth, DidntRead, Cretinous and 3 others
Their palates are wide. This are bad off angles and their teeth are tipped inwards instead of outwards.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and retard
Yea Richard Ramirez had crooked teeth, still looked like this

Screenshot 20200212 180653

Screenshot 20200212 180412

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth and Demonstrator
So, as Mew has often said many times, straight teeth with wide palates are a symptom of well developed good looking faces. Basically, if your facial development is good, then you palate and teeth will be good as well. Well well well. I have found many examples of insane development but narrow palates. Needless to say, this fucks Mew's theory in the ass. Does this mean mewing is cope? Possibly. Does it mean that narrow palate cels certainly "grew wrong"? NO.
You can have ideal development and still have narrow palate.
Just look at this male model here:
View attachment 272145View attachment 272146

Palate?

Ok, now lets have a look at giga chad Tyler Maher:
View attachment 272150

Ok ok. What about mega giga chad, Dolph Lundgren?
Well:
View attachment 272153View attachment 272154View attachment 272155

So there you have it buddy boyos, just because you have a narrow palate does not mean you are incorrectly grown subhumans. There are other examples also which I could have included such as Heath Ledger, Henry Cavill, etc but you get the point.
Pretty sure mewing is pseudoscientific cope

he probably mewed, post his teeth
Shut your mouth you moron, any looksmaxxer worth anything would know his teeth were truecel tier.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Demonstrator
Still cannot believe this