[Lifefuel] For The First Time In My Life I Got A Girl's Number Today

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Unbelievably after I got my first compliment from a foid yesterday, today I got my first phone number from one.

It was the first day of a new class and I scoped out the classroom because I made up my mind I was going to ask at least one girl for their number by the end of class.

I saw two cute looking Asians foids with an empty seat between them and all I could think was praise the sun as I took it. Before I would be embarrassed just to sit near a girl I thought was pretty but now I'm going straight to the frontlines.

As I sat there I realized the one on my left was friends with this fat Asian troll foid she was talking to and figured that troll might cockblock me so I made up my mind and was resolute in going to ask the one on my right for her number.

I wrote her name down as they took attendance and wrote a quick pick up line, "Hey do you want to get coffee and study with me sometime" and then I wrote next to that do it pussy.

As the class ended I took my chance and said Hi and my name and said her name and said that's your name right? Do you want to get coffee and study with me sometime? And she said sure then I asked for her number but before she gave me her number she asked if I had facebook which kind of startled me because I figure she's trying to fucking turn me into a beta orbiter.

Then I said I don't use facebook (which I don't) and I only text and she gave me her phone number to put my number in and had me use her phone to call mine to get my number.

What was kind of shitty though was like 10 minutes before the teacher encouraged all the students in the class to get each others number so they can get study together outside the classroom.

I was going to do this regardless and as a way to see if she was truly into me I wish the teacher had not fucking prompted the class as it takes away from my approach.

But I know this bitch wasn't going to ask me for my number even after the teacher said so it was all me baby.

What makes me feel good is I said again to her, we can get coffee while we study that's how I like to study and she smiled and agreed and was pretty friendly. This way she knows that I want to take her outside the campus so already there's some escalation.

She is Chinese and qt but she looks like the type of girl who doesn't speak English well but surprisingly is completely fluent.

This is really good because Chinese are usually the most clannish Asians so getting one's number is a big deal as most of the time they exclusively hang out with other Chinese even more so than other Asians hang out with their own kind.

I'm going to play it cool and not really interact with or text this bitch until the midterms come up then I'm going to do some escalation as we study and take it from there. But even if this bitch isn't looking for a relationship I'll be her friend just to have access to other Chinese girls and try to socialcirclemaxx.

This is just the second day. I'm going to try to get more numbers and dates as the days go by. I will feel really good when I get a girls number without any group work or a teacher prompting involved but I still feel good about this because I earned it and made it happen.

Keep up the good fight looksmaxxers. I will keep you updated with my field reports and hopefully we can learn from and motivate each other DESU.

* Edit: I also got a mondo abundance mentality because I'm going to Thailand in January and I'm getting laid multiple times there regardless with Asian foids even if they're prostitutes. I just really want to be able to ascend on my home turf too but this helps keep me from being beta/desperate knowing that I'm getting laid regardless.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 中原岬, Peruvian and 3 others
Good job.
how long is your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good job.
how long is your dick

I refer to it as a wakizashi. That should answer your question.

• +1
are you asian

• +1
Good work, thx for the motivation

• +1
Did you looksmax and ascend in order to achieve that?

• +1
Did you looksmax and ascend in order to achieve that?

Definitely boyo.

Check out my last thread, this girl I was acquainted with from last semester commented how much better I look now.

What I've done was reduce my bodyfat percentage as well as go to the gym every weekday for nearly the past 2 months and which I'll continue to do.

The ascension is yet to come but the looksmaxxing is a work in process with some mondo results so far.

Plus it really helped with my konfuhdence.

I would've never made it this far at the beginning of my looksmaxx journey and I've only just begun.

• +1
How old are you?

• +1
JBW game can work well kek

• +1
How old are you?

College senior. I never spoke to girls until my first semester as a senior right now.

It's my goal to ascend before I graduate as once you leave college your chances of meeting foids become zero.

Girls don't like me online and it would only be an option for me if I get a 6 pack and gymmaxxed.

JBW game can work well kek

I am half Latino but not a manlet and light skinned so my JBW powers are a little diluted compared to the typical version so I can't rely on it too much. Looksmaxxing is most important.

• +1
College senior. I never spoke to girls until my first semester as a senior right now.

It's my goal to ascend before I graduate as once you leave college your chances of meeting foids become zero.

Girls don't like me online and it would only be an option for me if I get a 6 pack and gymmaxxed.

I am half Latino but not a manlet and light skinned so my JBW powers are a little diluted compared to the typical version so I can't rely on it too much. Looksmaxxing is most important.

I dont understand how you made it to your senior year of college without talking to a girl. Like, I dont know how anyone can make it through freshman year of highschool without talking to a girl. Like, a girl will probably talk to you in that time, she might say "Hi" or "Did you get the Homework done" or "Do you know where this place is". You can build a convo from there. Or if you have at least 1 friend, at least 1 of their friends will be female. How do you go so long in an enviorment where your sat right beside females and not talk to said females? Like how? ?

• +1
I dont understand how you made it to your senior year of college without talking to a girl. Like, I dont know how anyone can make it through freshman year of highschool without talking to a girl. Like, a girl will probably talk to you in that time, she might say "Hi" or "Did you get the Homework done" or "Do you know where this place is". You can build a convo from there. Or if you have at least 1 friend, at least 1 of their friends will be female. How do you go so long in an enviorment where your sat right beside females and not talk to said females? Like how? ?

I never had friends either.

I just felt like it was over so there's no point. I was a completely different person.

Now that I'm at a point wear I can wear nice fitted clothes and I'm athletic I actually want to talk with people. Looksmaxxing really helped my self-esteem and I'm not even done yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Definitely boyo.

Check out my last thread, this girl I was acquainted with from last semester commented how much better I look now.

What I've done was reduce my bodyfat percentage as well as go to the gym every weekday for nearly the past 2 months and which I'll continue to do.

The ascension is yet to come but the looksmaxxing is a work in process with some mondo results so far.

Plus it really helped with my konfuhdence.

I would've never made it this far at the beginning of my looksmaxx journey and I've only just begun.
Good job buddy boyo :3 Fuck, I can't wait to get a chin surgery and hop on roids, this is greatly motivating.

• +1
Great job man.
Looksmaxxing is legit tbh. Not only do you increase your looks but at the same time you also low inhib max becuz of the confidence you get from your progress. Same as lifting tbh.

Just put yourself out there theory should work for most people.
Low inhib + Looksmaxxing = Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Unbelievably after I got my first compliment from a foid yesterday, today I got my first phone number from one.

It was the first day of a new class and I scoped out the classroom because I made up my mind I was going to ask at least one girl for their number by the end of class.

I saw two cute looking Asians foids with an empty seat between them and all I could think was praise the sun as I took it. Before I would be embarrassed just to sit near a girl I thought was pretty but now I'm going straight to the frontlines.

As I sat there I realized the one on my left was friends with this fat Asian troll foid she was talking to and figured that troll might cockblock me so I made up my mind and was resolute in going to ask the one on my right for her number.

I wrote her name down as they took attendance and wrote a quick pick up line, "Hey do you want to get coffee and study with me sometime" and then I wrote next to that do it pussy.

As the class ended I took my chance and said Hi and my name and said her name and said that's your name right? Do you want to get coffee and study with me sometime? And she said sure then I asked for her number but before she gave me her number she asked if I had facebook which kind of startled me because I figure she's trying to fucking turn me into a beta orbiter.

Then I said I don't use facebook (which I don't) and I only text and she gave me her phone number to put my number in and had me use her phone to call mine to get my number.

What was kind of shitty though was like 10 minutes before the teacher encouraged all the students in the class to get each others number so they can get study together outside the classroom.

I was going to do this regardless and as a way to see if she was truly into me I wish the teacher had not fucking prompted the class as it takes away from my approach.

But I know this bitch wasn't going to ask me for my number even after the teacher said so it was all me baby.

What makes me feel good is I said again to her, we can get coffee while we study that's how I like to study and she smiled and agreed and was pretty friendly. This way she knows that I want to take her outside the campus so already there's some escalation.

She is Chinese and qt but she looks like the type of girl who doesn't speak English well but surprisingly is completely fluent.

This is really good because Chinese are usually the most clannish Asians so getting one's number is a big deal as most of the time they exclusively hang out with other Chinese even more so than other Asians hang out with their own kind.

I'm going to play it cool and not really interact with or text this bitch until the midterms come up then I'm going to do some escalation as we study and take it from there. But even if this bitch isn't looking for a relationship I'll be her friend just to have access to other Chinese girls and try to socialcirclemaxx.

This is just the second day. I'm going to try to get more numbers and dates as the days go by. I will feel really good when I get a girls number without any group work or a teacher prompting involved but I still feel good about this because I earned it and made it happen.

Keep up the good fight looksmaxxers. I will keep you updated with my field reports and hopefully we can learn from and motivate each other DESU.

* Edit: I also got a mondo abundance mentality because I'm going to Thailand in January and I'm getting laid multiple times there regardless with Asian foids even if they're prostitutes. I just really want to be able to ascend on my home turf too but this helps keep me from being beta/desperate knowing that I'm getting laid regardless.
Fuck you Chad , not even ethnics wanna have coffee , juice etc. with me
The Thailand idea is good though , it seems to be the best country for a white man to live in no?
I honestly think it's about having a conversation really, you're obviously gonna talk when the teacher makes you do shit together (though i've had cases when i didn't even do that )
If we're talking long conversations 10 min plus (idk) , i've never had one with a woman in my entire life. Bitches lose interest the second i open my mouth.
A

• +1
Fuck you Chad , not even ethnics wanna have coffee , juice etc. with me
The Thailand idea is good though , it seems to be the best country for a white man to live in no?

I honestly think it's about having a conversation really, you're obviously gonna talk when the teacher makes you do shit together (though i've had cases when i didn't even do that )
If we're talking long conversations 10 min plus (idk) , i've never had one with a woman in my entire life. Bitches lose interest the second i open my mouth.
View attachment 571

PM me a pic of you, I can tell you straight up whats you're issue. Face/height/race/Low-trust ect ect. I want to see what you look like, even a basic pic

• +1

Hey OP, word of warning. This could become serious friendzone territory if you wait too long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zesto and Nibba