Lift then cut?

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
Should i keep lifting for maybe one or two years then cut or should i cut then start hitting the gym heavily.

What do you look like now? You should cut while lifting if you're above 15% just so your face looks better. Even if you're at 15% 12% would be better.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
What do you look like now? You should cut while lifting if you're above 15% just so your face looks better. Even if you're at 15% 12% would be better.

This. Always prioritize face over muscles.

Muscles only help if your face is decent looking in the first place, which it most likely won't be if you're over 15% bf.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 656, Autist and 4 others
This. Always prioritize face over muscles.

Muscles only help if your face is decent looking in the first place, which it most likely won't be if you're over 15% bf.
all right guess that makes sense i guess ill start my fat fuck diet.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
I don't know if that asnwers your question, but as a former skeletoncel, I tried to clean bulk, and it just didn't work.

So I said fuck it, and started eating like a motherfucker with little regard to calorie counting and protein counting. In a few months I gained 7 kilos / 14 lbs. About 5 kg / 10 lbs of them are lean muscle and the rest is fat.

I'll continue to "dirty bulk", then cut later.

How many noodles did u impregnate so far?

1 definete kid (proved by DNA). 1 girl aborted, and 1 girl says shes pregnant but doesn't really talk much to me now (and hasn't had it yet).

A ton more girls I've pumped though and not kept in contact with, so who knows really.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
1 definete kid (proved by DNA). 1 girl aborted, and 1 girl says shes pregnant but doesn't really talk much to me now (and hasn't had it yet).

A ton more girls I've pumped though and not kept in contact with, so who knows really.

Does she finance everything by herself? Jfl @ what noodlewhores would do just to get a mixed baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 470 and dodt
Does she finance everything by herself? Jfl @ what noodlewhores would do just to get a mixed baby

Well, the girl I had the kid with, we weren't ever bf/gf. Yeah her/her family pay for everything, there's no child support in Thailand unless you were married anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, androidcel and dodt
He has a better body than you’ll ever have though

He's got a better face too, and that's why he's a model while me, you, and everyone else posts on here.

while me, you, and everyone else posts on here.
In an alternate universe he’s extremely autistic and posts on here despite his looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
In an alternate universe he’s extremely autistic and posts on here despite his looks

Mentalcel = fakecel, or a lookscel in denial.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
cut then start lifting. as a noob u can put on muscle while cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and androidcel