Light Eyes look shit on Light skin

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
JFL you cum skin motherfuckers, It was so over for you till now, Light eyes look like shit on Whites,
light eye is a feminine trait,
cum skin is a feminine trait.

cum skin and light eyes showcase that you are a bitch who stays all day at home and take care of the child, while your husband is hunting for food and fighting wars.

By dark skin I don't mean piggish skin you faggot. Ideal tan skin like this.

JFL look at this. cum skin lesnar.

If you are cum skin, Dark eyes look the best.

if you are med, arab, Indian - hazel green eyes look the best

if you are black - honey or light brown eyes look best

if you are a gook, please dont try to be a kpop gay dog. gooks are already feminine, and dark eyes look great on your pale skin.

however if you are a jungle gook, with shitskin or med skin. then get hazel green or honey eyes contacts.

If you are a man, dont get blue eyes. if you have get contacts.

light Blue eyes, blond hair and cum skin - girls dont like it, Theres no appeal at all. you look like a cuck.

thats why I rank germaniccels so low on the scale, its easy for them to fix it tho. its easier to fix cum skin and blone hair than its for gooks to build muscle or south curries to whiten their skin.
However meds is masterrace,

Meds > Goatfuckers > Vodkacels > North curries > North Gooks > Niggers > Nazis > South Curries > Jungle Gooks > Abos

However if most germanicels get rid of the blone hair and cum skin, they easily come to the top.

No height for your cum skin

No height for your Blonde Hair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 7112, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
JFL at this entire thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, homesick, Copemaxxing and 9 others
in every white ethnicity, women have darker eyes on average than men.
Poland New Study 2016

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Good_Little_Goy
No eye color looks good on a ginger jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Alexanderr, BradAniston and 6 others
thats cope, hair color doesnt matter, it is neither a failo nor a halo
A ginger guy with dark brown eyebrows will be better looking than a guy with dark brown hair but light brown eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: InZayn and Good_Little_Goy
that was just an example, and Sheamus is. still a chad, he is 6ft5 robust frame and NT looking, he just needs a haircut.

Cope i got brown eyes, blue would be much better

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Contrast is key.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This is low iq shit mods plz ban this used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, InZayn, BradAniston and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 5912
JFL you cum skin motherfuckers, It was so over for you till now, Light eyes look like shit on Whites,

cum skin and light eyes showcase that you are a bitch who stays all day at home and take care of the child, while your husband is hunting for food and fighting wars.
View attachment 533875

View attachment 533878View attachment 533879

View attachment 533887

if you are a gook, please dont try to be a kpop gay dog. gooks are already feminine, and dark eyes look great on your pale skin.

however if you are a jungle gook, with shitskin or med skin. then get hazel green or honey eyes contacts.

light Blue eyes, blond hair and cum skin - girls dont like it, Theres no appeal at all. you look like a cuck.

thats why I rank germaniccels so low on the scale, its easy for them to fix it tho. its easier to fix cum skin and blone hair than its for gooks to build muscle or south curries to whiten their skin.

Meds > Goatfuckers > Vodkacels > North curries > North Gooks > Niggers > Nazis > South Curries > Jungle Gooks > Abos

However if most germanicels get rid of the blone hair and cum skin, they easily come to the top.

White men live rent free in this shit skins head. Never have I seen someone so jealous of WASP men. JFL what a self race hating loser
:cage2:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, GigaMogger and Good_Little_Goy
Eye colour depends on person to person, no real formula to it like this

youโ€™re cherry picking like hell using gingers
and he could fix his colouring with mt2 easy

White men live rent free in this shit skins head. Never have I seen someone so jealous of WASP men. JFL what a self race hating loser
:cage2:
JFL, I don't care about race on ethnicity, I was talking about colouring and why light eyes look like shit on cum skin. there are so many cum skins out here who just need black contacts and black hair to look great. now STFU and GTFO you stupid gaycel. and never come back

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 5912
Eye colour depends on person to person, no real formula to it like this

youโ€™re cherry picking like hell using gingers
and he could fix his colouring with mt2 easy

I used Brock Lesnar as an example too.
And there's hundred I can think off. I see every day and on social media...

what is MT2?

I used Brock Lesnar as an example too.
And there's hundred I can think off. I see every day and on social media...
brock's eyes are fine, I see no issue, his pheno is a bit bad yeah but not due to eyecolour

what is MT2?
melanotan 2, tanning drug, essentially quick and easy way to greatly darken your skin tone and (sometimes) hair colour

also all of this is your personal opinion, there are studies showing that blue eyes are found to be most attractive

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
brock's eyes are fine, I see no issue, his pheno is a bit bad yeah but not due to eyecolour

His brow ridge is so strong, we can't even see his eyes. he is super masculine ultra human, we don't belong to his species.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Good_Little_Goy
melanotan 2, tanning drug, essentially quick and easy way to greatly darken your skin tone and (sometimes) hair colour

also all of this is your personal opinion, there are studies showing that blue eyes are found to be most attractive
blue eyes sure , but not on cum skin
and girls don't like blonde hair and blue eyes on guys.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Good_Little_Goy
It's not light eyes that look shit on cum skin, it's cumskin that looks shit.
7d09b358c35c6edc9f28b93e29a35da3

The best pheno for males is white, dark hair, blue eyes, slightly tanned skin. Absolutely no other pheno can mog this
Henry Cavill

I'll give you that asians with light eyes look weird(it doesn't look that weird if it's light brown tho), however, this has nothing to do with being feminine, even asian women look weird with blue/green eyes
Download 60

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and Deleted member 5912
blue eyes sure , but not on cum skin
and girls don't like blonde hair and blue eyes on guys.
blonde hair is bad most of the time
blue eyes are ideal on a guy most of the time, verified by polls showing women listing blue eyes as most attractive in majority white countries

da focks mt2

Last edited:
It's about contrast.. light eyes is a halo on black men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Mouthbreath, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Lmao, imagine being a curry and using "cumskin" unironically. And using the ginger vampires to proove your point. Bruh just dont do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Loud_Jock and Htobrother
Lmao, imagine being a curry and using "cumskin" unironically. And using the ginger vampires to proove your point. Bruh just dont do it.

PicsArt 06 30 062216

Just so you know this is my skin tone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, isis_Bleach and Htobrother
dark eyes look good if u somehow have blonde hair and pale skin. light other way around. or i think so

• Hmm...

View attachment 533875

View attachment 533887

My skin is like the second one now tbh taned

• +1
SEVERE cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Light eyes will ALWAYS look better than dark eyes. ALWAYS.

• +1
Light eyes will ALWAYS look better than dark eyes. ALWAYS.
depends on skin and hair color gaycel, light eyes only look bad on cum skin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Htobrother

Delete this thread.

• +1
Cumskin detected

stfu,. I have ideal med skin tone. All I need is hazel green eyes of my mom. I have honney-ish dark brown eyes that look like shit with my skin tone.

PicsArt 05 10 101711

• Ugh..
stfu stupid, He would look like a god with med skin tone, now he's just a chad.
Also this was your original claim:

โ€œLight eyes look like shit on Whitesโ€

To claim Oโ€™ Pryโ€™s eyes look like shit on him because heโ€™s white is absurd.

• +1
Also this was your original claim:

โ€œLight eyes look like shit on Whitesโ€

To claim Oโ€™ Pryโ€™s eyes look like shit on him because heโ€™s white is absurd.
this guy already looks like a god, there's probably 1 in million whites like him. Chads will look good either way, chad is chad. I am talking about normies.

• Ugh..
bruh I would saw off my arm for light eyes, dark eyes make you look like a peasant with no soul and you will never stand out with them, retard thread

this guy already looks like a god, there's probably 1 in million whites like him. Chads will look good either way, chad is chad. I am talking about normies.
Then revise your claim from โ€œlight eyes look like shit on whitesโ€ to โ€œlight eyes look shit on whites with normie facesโ€.

Then revise your claim from โ€œlight eyes look like shit on whitesโ€ to โ€œlight eyes look shit on whites with normie facesโ€.
No, As I said, This guy would look like an actual God if he had Med skin tone.

• Ugh..
No, As I said, This guy would look like an actual God if he had Med skin tone.
First off, prove it. Second, that still doesnโ€™t fit the claim: โ€œlight eyes look like shit on white skinโ€. Oโ€™ Pry does not look like shit.

• +1

View attachment 533875

View attachment 533887

Blonde hair and pale skin is an epic pheno tf are you on about
Also blue eyes look like shit on black people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Blonde hair and pale skin is an epic pheno tf are you on about
Also blue eyes look like shit on black people
Its epic if you are masculine enough. It just increases your feminity if you are already a feminined cuck looking person. which the average white is.

• Ugh..
Its epic if you are masculine enough. It just increases your feminity if you are already a feminined cuck looking person. which the average white is.
Yeah but apply dark hair and dark eyes on such a person. It makes you look like an incel instead. Better to look like a cuck

• +1
Yeah but apply dark hair and dark eyes on such a person. It makes you look like an incel instead. Better to look like a cuck
No, I will do you one Better - tan your skin. and darken your hair and keep your light eyes. Thats a Godly pheno.

• Ugh..
No, I will do you one Better - tan your skin. and darken your hair and keep your light eyes. Thats a Godly pheno.
Depends how tan. If it goes into half-black person tier it starts looking gay. Slight tan is fine

• +1