LIMB Lengthening experience

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Instructor
Hello there.. I had limb lengthening performed from India (Illizaorf whateva old skool technique). I could only get 2 inches till it turned out ugly. I was 5'7" now I am 5'9", but I want to get another one performed for 4 inches on my thighs. I heard about Stryde as it stays hidden in your legs, but the limitation for growth is 3 inches max. Anyone has experience with other services?

Incoming

Incoming

Newbie Gymceller
Hello there.. I had limb lengthening performed from India (Illizaorf whateva old skool technique). I could only get 2 inches till it turned out ugly. I was 5'7" now I am 5'9", but I want to get another one performed for 4 inches on my thighs. I heard about Stryde as it stays hidden in your legs, but the limitation for growth is 3 inches max. Anyone has experience with other services?
How much did you pay? Is it painful?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
4cm is almost nothing. What method did they use? I am in USA but willing to travel abroad as docs here are not willing to perform unless you pay with arm and leg.
Enjoy being crippled if u are willing to do more than 5cm while u have done 5cm tibs done. Also proportions will fuck up compeletly.

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Instructor
Enjoy being crippled if u are willing to do more than 5cm while u have done 5cm tibs done. Also proportions will fuck up compeletly.
TBH I Rather be crippled than be a manlet. I did the surgery for 2inches. I don't feel any issues now. Proportions are okay. If anything, I will get my arms lengthen too. I want 4 inches in my thighs. I had my tibial extended so if anything, it will add to proportion.

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Keep walking tall with Rob Paul
go to the limblengthening forum

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
TBH I Rather be crippled than be a manlet. I did the surgery for 2inches. I don't feel any issues now. Proportions are okay. If anything, I will get my arms lengthen too. I want 4 inches in my thighs. I had my tibial extended so if anything, it will add to proportion.
Disaster recipe but way you want. If you are smart enough u will stop at max 5cm.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
Can you lift weights, run and all of that? Dis you fully recover? Any pain?

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Instructor
Disaster recipe but way you want. If you are smart enough u will stop at max 5cm.
I may get at least 3 inches if not 4. I did have consulattion from Turkey and they reviewed my X rays and suggested that 3 inches would work fine on thighs.
Can you lift weights, run and all of that? Dis you fully recover? Any pain?
I can do all of that fine. I can't do certain cheap bicycles for very long period of time. I got my bicycle custom made.

5foot8Paki

Zephir
LMFAO LL IN INDIA?

That's where the horror stories come from.

If you werent broke and went to Paley institute or this swiss place you'd get 4 inches and recover immediately and be able to sprint and lift heavy weights/ squat in 6 months.

over for u son

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Instructor
LMFAO LL IN INDIA?

That's where the horror stories come from.

If you werent broke and went to Paley institute or this swiss place you'd get 4 inches and recover immediately and be able to sprint and lift heavy weights/ squat in 6 months.

over for u son
I am actually fine and can lift an stuff. Where in Swiss? Paley costs like almost 100k USD. and stays that max is 3 inches.
I want to get another one done with better facility. I dodged the bullet, but won't try again with India.

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

5'6 framelet pflcel
What do you think about 6cm femur + 4cm tibia with precise stryde?

Lorsss

Lorsss

The sexy incel
apparently you are the first user of the forum who underwent LL
I will stick the thread in case you wanted to answer people's questions with a thread like this:

"I had LL, ask me anything"

Cope

Cope

JFL, Ilizarov is like the most barbaric method.

How long ago did you get it done? Are you already experiencing joint issues and soft tissue discomfort?

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Instructor
JFL, Ilizarov is like the most barbaric method.

How long ago did you get it done? Are you already experiencing joint issues and soft tissue discomfort?
7 years ago. I was 20, now 27. No joint pain, but if I use bicycle that was not custom made, I can have some discomfort in ankle or knee. Walking and jogging is okay. I can't run for a very long time. I still got the scars, but I won't fix them because they're conversation starters. My biggest issue is I can't sit on floor with knees bent under my hips. It feels bad. But other than that, everything is fine. I had no physical therapy and I even got bone infection due to power loss in my frigging room that was provided by the hospital. Against all odds, it was still one of the best decisions. My confidence level was a lot better afterwards. Even if people say it was in my head about height, well it worked. I still want a bit more if I can since I have more money now. I can get better service maybe in Europe.
I will stick the thread in case you wanted to answer people's questions with a thread like this:

I had one of the worst experience though. First, the method was extremely barbaric, second, I had bone infection too. Also, I am going to get another one with different method like LON or Stryde.

Dope

Dope

Did you go to the one trained by Paley? (Forgot his name :( )

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Instructor
Did you go to the one trained by Paley? (Forgot his name :( )
No, he was some Muslim dude. Dr. Z something.. I forgot his name.

dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist
Thanks for sharing this

Need more people to share their experience on stuff like this

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
What do you think about 6cm femur + 4cm tibia with precise stryde?
Prwcise STRYDE only on femur. Tibias extrenal like TSF frame.

Cope, i was sharing experience long time ago.

Lorsss

Lorsss

The sexy incel
Prwcise STRYDE only on femur. Tibias extrenal like TSF frame.

Cope, i was sharing experience long time ago.
pm me the thread and I will add it to the Looksmax archive

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

When you're on the sea you fight pirates
Holt shit nigga you're a crazy looksmaxer.

@needsolution you've done LL :O? Where's the thread

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Adept
how long was the whole procedure + recovery - start to end?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Holt shit nigga you're a crazy looksmaxer.

@needsolution you've done LL :O? Where's the thread
People would ask about doctor, city and other quite personal info.
I dont want to share things like that.
Always feel free to pm me, i will anwser on most of your questions.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)