LIMB Lengthening experience

dogeatsgrass

dogeatsgrass

Bronze
Hello there.. I had limb lengthening performed from India (Illizaorf whateva old skool technique). I could only get 2 inches till it turned out ugly. I was 5'7" now I am 5'9", but I want to get another one performed for 4 inches on my thighs. I heard about Stryde as it stays hidden in your legs, but the limitation for growth is 3 inches max. Anyone has experience with other services?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Bigcel, S ݁݁ and 13 others
you will still be a manlet tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, jordanbarrettisgod and 4 others
proportions will look off bro, even 2" is a lot

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Had thighs lenghtening (4cm around)
STRYDE is extremely expensive, not performed in Curryland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
4cm is almost nothing. What method did they use? I am in USA but willing to travel abroad as docs here are not willing to perform unless you pay with arm and leg.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
Hello there.. I had limb lengthening performed from India (Illizaorf whateva old skool technique). I could only get 2 inches till it turned out ugly. I was 5'7" now I am 5'9", but I want to get another one performed for 4 inches on my thighs. I heard about Stryde as it stays hidden in your legs, but the limitation for growth is 3 inches max. Anyone has experience with other services?
How much did you pay? Is it painful?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
I don't get it bro I got limb lengthening and I clearly heightmog everyone else but everyone just runs away scared of me. Pic is me.
Slender Man movie

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
4cm is almost nothing. What method did they use? I am in USA but willing to travel abroad as docs here are not willing to perform unless you pay with arm and leg.
Enjoy being crippled if u are willing to do more than 5cm while u have done 5cm tibs done. Also proportions will fuck up compeletly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
How much did you pay? Is it painful?
I paid 10k USD, but it had a lot of complications. The sanitation was sub-par. Staff was rude. I wouldn't recommend Indian LL. I may go to Turkey otherwise in Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
-India
-Ascension

Choose one you train pooper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Enjoy being crippled if u are willing to do more than 5cm while u have done 5cm tibs done. Also proportions will fuck up compeletly.
TBH I Rather be crippled than be a manlet. I did the surgery for 2inches. I don't feel any issues now. Proportions are okay. If anything, I will get my arms lengthen too. I want 4 inches in my thighs. I had my tibial extended so if anything, it will add to proportion.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL and 1 other person
go to the limblengthening forum

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and randomguy1235
go to the limblengthening forum
Where is that forum? I tried searching for it but couldn't find. But thanks for letting me know there is such a thing.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
TBH I Rather be crippled than be a manlet. I did the surgery for 2inches. I don't feel any issues now. Proportions are okay. If anything, I will get my arms lengthen too. I want 4 inches in my thighs. I had my tibial extended so if anything, it will add to proportion.
Disaster recipe but way you want. If you are smart enough u will stop at max 5cm.

• +1
Can you lift weights, run and all of that? Dis you fully recover? Any pain?

• +1
Disaster recipe but way you want. If you are smart enough u will stop at max 5cm.
I may get at least 3 inches if not 4. I did have consulattion from Turkey and they reviewed my X rays and suggested that 3 inches would work fine on thighs.
Can you lift weights, run and all of that? Dis you fully recover? Any pain?
I can do all of that fine. I can't do certain cheap bicycles for very long period of time. I got my bicycle custom made.

• +1
LMFAO LL IN INDIA?

That's where the horror stories come from.

If you werent broke and went to Paley institute or this swiss place you'd get 4 inches and recover immediately and be able to sprint and lift heavy weights/ squat in 6 months.

over for u son

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
LMFAO LL IN INDIA?

That's where the horror stories come from.

If you werent broke and went to Paley institute or this swiss place you'd get 4 inches and recover immediately and be able to sprint and lift heavy weights/ squat in 6 months.

over for u son
I am actually fine and can lift an stuff. Where in Swiss? Paley costs like almost 100k USD. and stays that max is 3 inches.
I want to get another one done with better facility. I dodged the bullet, but won't try again with India.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
What do you think about 6cm femur + 4cm tibia with precise stryde?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
apparently you are the first user of the forum who underwent LL
I will stick the thread in case you wanted to answer people's questions with a thread like this:

"I had LL, ask me anything"

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, goat2x and 3 others
JFL, Ilizarov is like the most barbaric method.

How long ago did you get it done? Are you already experiencing joint issues and soft tissue discomfort?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
JFL, Ilizarov is like the most barbaric method.

How long ago did you get it done? Are you already experiencing joint issues and soft tissue discomfort?
7 years ago. I was 20, now 27. No joint pain, but if I use bicycle that was not custom made, I can have some discomfort in ankle or knee. Walking and jogging is okay. I can't run for a very long time. I still got the scars, but I won't fix them because they're conversation starters. My biggest issue is I can't sit on floor with knees bent under my hips. It feels bad. But other than that, everything is fine. I had no physical therapy and I even got bone infection due to power loss in my frigging room that was provided by the hospital. Against all odds, it was still one of the best decisions. My confidence level was a lot better afterwards. Even if people say it was in my head about height, well it worked. I still want a bit more if I can since I have more money now. I can get better service maybe in Europe.
I will stick the thread in case you wanted to answer people's questions with a thread like this:

I had one of the worst experience though. First, the method was extremely barbaric, second, I had bone infection too. Also, I am going to get another one with different method like LON or Stryde.

• +1
Did you go to the one trained by Paley? (Forgot his name :( )

• +1
Did you go to the one trained by Paley? (Forgot his name :( )
No, he was some Muslim dude. Dr. Z something.. I forgot his name.

• +1
Thanks for sharing this

Need more people to share their experience on stuff like this

• +1
What do you think about 6cm femur + 4cm tibia with precise stryde?
Prwcise STRYDE only on femur. Tibias extrenal like TSF frame.

Cope, i was sharing experience long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and kota
why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and LordNorwood
Prwcise STRYDE only on femur. Tibias extrenal like TSF frame.

Cope, i was sharing experience long time ago.
pm me the thread and I will add it to the Looksmax archive

• +1
Holt shit nigga you're a crazy looksmaxer.

@needsolution you've done LL :O? Where's the thread

• +1

how long was the whole procedure + recovery - start to end?

• +1
Holt shit nigga you're a crazy looksmaxer.

@needsolution you've done LL :O? Where's the thread
People would ask about doctor, city and other quite personal info.
I dont want to share things like that.
Always feel free to pm me, i will anwser on most of your questions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and RAITEIII
People would ask about doctor, city and other quite personal info.
I dont want to share things like that.
Always feel free to pm me, i will anwser on most of your questions.
Mirin. I thought you were coping that nothing matters as long as u have face but seeing you've undergone LL it seems i was mistaken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
Mirin. I thought you were coping that nothing matters as long as u have face but seeing you've undergone LL it seems i was mistaken
face is most important
but heightmog is the most brutal mog and even despite good face its over if some guys tower you by solid 20-30cm

• +1
Dr. Mangal Parihar does stryde now I think and he's the best Indian LL doctor. Don't tell me you went to Sarin or something. Who'd you get it done with?

• +1
Dr. Mangal Parihar does stryde now I think and he's the best Indian LL doctor. Don't tell me you went to Sarin or something. Who'd you get it done with?
I am not going to disclose my dr. All I can say he was a Muslim older taller and brown guy. He name started with Z. If you know someone like that then stay away. He done fucked it up. He had good mannerism and appeared clean and had nice attitude but the staff at hospital and at hotel was terrible. TBH because of that bad experience, I may stay away from Indian doctors.

• +1
Do Nadipathy in curryland,cheap and effective to stretch your full spine and body, you can get 3-4 cm

• +1
Do Nadipathy in curryland,cheap and effective to stretch your full spine and body, you can get 3-4 cm
I exposed him when i was like 15. Fucking frauder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
Nadipathy is a scam and pseudoscience, just look at the gains in reviews: 2 cm. They measure their low height and after some mumbo jumbo measure after decompression of spine or in the morning which fades quick.

• +1
Nadipathy is a scam and pseudoscience, just look at the gains in reviews: 2 cm. They measure their low height and after some mumbo jumbo measure after decompression of spine or in the morning which fades quick.
They dont even fraud with morning/night height method.
Tape is frauded, i was checking people head level and tho some of them gained 3-4cm their top of head was still on same level.

• +1
Yeah everything else so far is fraud other than Limb Lengthening. Even the "exercises" can give you temporary height gain with is in some mm the same one you can get from a good night sleep, but it goes away as you walk around.
Though building muscles and core support can give you a few mm or cm. You have more support on spine and stand erect.

• +1
That is true, my friend did nadipathy, (he had poor posture) , he gained 4cm, he paid about 300-400usd (quite cheap) for posture fixing and extra "decompression". but tbh a chiropractor can do a good job

• +1
That is true, my friend did nadipathy, (he had poor posture) , he gained 4cm, he paid about 300-400usd (quite cheap) for posture fixing and extra "decompression". but tbh a chiropractor can do a good job

2-4cm is better than nothing.
Is this a thing outside of India?

• +1
Reactions: Rainerchen and Deleted member 6401
2-4cm is better than nothing.
Is this a thing outside of India?
It only works if you have a bad posture. You can get info from a Chiropractor. I personally haven't seen anyone benefiting from this procedure and the ones who did, it was due to the terrible posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
I’m definitely getting LLS when I can afford or get a loan

Definitely the newer and better methods

AT LEAST 3” evenly distributed in my legs, but more so 6” or maybe even 7”.

Unlike op, I will be doing the physical therapy, and probably using hgh along with it, helps stretch out the muscle, and if your legs are proportionate they won’t have any issues.

• +1

Unlike op, I will be doing the physical therapy, and probably using hgh along with it, helps stretch out the muscle, and if your legs are proportionate they won’t have any issues.
bro you're going to be getting a max of 5 inches with good doctors unless you have hyper regeneration

• +1

I did pretty well without PT probably cause I was athletic to begin with. However, it is highly advisable to get PT for best results. I am going for another round eventually using new and improved methods like stryde or even LON or maybe a combination of both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery