Limbal Rings Influence Facial Attractiveness

O

Oak

Iron
In summary, the thickness of the limbal rings (dark ring between your iris and sclera) influence attractiveness in both sexes, and especially when it comes to women selecting short term mates. It generally declines with age and poor health.

Theoretically, two ways to enhance them would be to maintain optimal cardiovascular health (ie good diet and cardio), or to get special contact lenses.

Source (multiple studies in the bottom): https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/.../why-the-eyes-are-so-central-human-attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lumbersexual
We need more autism like this in these sites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, Deleted member 6401, Effortless and 2 others
It also just dawned on me that you can enhance your limbal rings in photoshop, ie for tinder or whatnot. Its subtle enough that the difference wont be noticed in person, but it can make the difference in a picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It also just dawned on me that you can enhance your limbal rings in photoshop, ie for tinder or whatnot. Its subtle enough that the difference wont be noticed in person, but it can make the difference in a picture.

Brb getting myself a really really really good camera so I can zoom in on my Limbal rings and morph them so much that it doesn't look photoshopped. J F L

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: __ielias, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Brb getting myself a really really really good camera so I can zoom in on my Limbal rings and morph them so much that it doesn't look photoshopped. J F L
If you have a frontal picture with good lighting, they will be visible if you have them and have bright eyes. One of the studies had an example of the picture they used I believe, it seemed like it was from the same distance as a drivers license.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lorsss
free my niggas this very moment

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss and GenericChad1444
rip ogred cels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
is it a shit thread or smth actually legit ?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 3043
In summary, the thickness of the limbal rings (dark ring between your iris and sclera) influence attractiveness in both sexes, and especially when it comes to women selecting short term mates. It generally declines with age and poor health.

Theoretically, two ways to enhance them would be to maintain optimal cardiovascular health (ie good diet and cardio), or to get special contact lense

Source (multiple studies in the bottom): https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/.../why-the-eyes-are-so-central-human-attraction
for men like me who carry black eyes it's over: we have no visible limbal ring

No fap increases limbal ring size ded serious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and CarlSagan96