Link studies proving looks are genetic

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Attractiveness caused by genetics. I don't belive it and I tried searching for it and nothing came up. We no phenotype is genetic but the blackpill shas everything including craniofacial, bones,frame everything.

Prove this wrong? I feel like I'm going insane while I'm linking studies as explanations for how looks occur and I get linked 2 icnke videos and a reddit post as the counter argument and everyone agrees with it.

Where's my theory wring if so?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5583
No shit Sherlock obviously everything is genetics. Environment matters too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
80% Genes 20 % environment. And that 20% is only fucked up if you mouth breathe.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, BigBiceps and 5 others
80% Genes 20 % environment. And that 20% is only fucked up if you mouth breathe.
I'm trying to orive the hormone theory. You knwo the one where I had many studies and the balckpillers were like "well your stupid" and stuff. I don't belive genetics causes looks alone becuase how many attractive people are there? Less than 10% of the world mewing the population would just drop in animal stidiesb
That's does take sense. U agreeing or not?

That 20% is also fucked up if you don't exercise regularly and eat shit food instead of meat, eggs and vegetables.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
That 20% is also fucked up if you don't exercise regularly and eat shit food instead of meat, eggs and vegetables.
True tbh and Breastfeeding during infancy helps a lot. Jfl at those SoyMilk powder guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3832 and Lev Peshkov
Attractiveness caused by genetics. I don't belive it and I tried searching for it and nothing came up. We no phenotype is genetic but the blackpill shas everything including craniofacial, bones,frame everything.

Prove this wrong? I feel like I'm going insane while I'm linking studies as explanations for how looks occur and I get linked 2 icnke videos and a reddit post as the counter argument and everyone agrees with it.

Where's my theory wring if so?
Looks are genetic, but environment plays a huge role in your genetic potential. Lack of vital nutrients and calories, aka malnourishment for an example, plays a huge role in your skull and height development. Observe:

4 black brothers got their height stunted for being fed very little.

And of course this poor curry:

4A3F00DA00000578 0 image a 54 1521195755175

4A3F00CA00000578 0 image a 46 1521195712306

Malnourished as well.

Everything is a combination of genes and environment. They overlap a lot, it's actually quite hard to separate them, but most of looks is probably genetic, since genetics also influences environment. What if you got genes that were bad for sports? You're not gonna enjoy doing sports because you're absolute dog at it at 5 years old. That then shapes your environment into sitting on a computer instead.

Some genes also don't express themselves if not given the right environment. The genes are just completely turned off. You might have a high IQ gene, but it never sees daylight, because it's permanently shutoff because of your upbringing.

I'm trying to orive the hormone theory. You knwo the one where I had many studies and the balckpillers were like "well your stupid" and stuff. I don't belive genetics causes looks alone becuase how many attractive people are there? Less than 10% of the world mewing the population would just drop in animal stidiesb

That's does take sense. U agreeing or not?
Nature is cruel. Even Allah was Based af so he gave incels false hope if they die for religion they will get 72 virgins in heaven. There would never be world where Chad to Incel ratio isn't fucked up.

Looks are genetic, but environment plays a huge role in your genetic potential. Lack of vital nutrients and calories, aka malnourishment for an example, plays a huge role in your skull and height development. Observe:

4 black brothers got their height stunted for being fed very little.

And of course this poor curry:

View attachment 419735

View attachment 419736

Malnourished as well.

I'd have thought it'd be 20% genetics and 80% hormones from the science. We know of literally a handful of things genetics Co tribute to the face. Eye color, nose length, pheno and that's it. The rest can be put down to hormones after a little research
[Great QUOTE="jackthenerd, post: 2444890, member: 2553"]
Everything is a combination of genes and environment. They overlap a lot, it's actually quite hard to separate them, but most of looks is probably genetic, since genetics also influences environment. What if you got genes that were bad for sports? You're not gonna enjoy doing sports because you're absolute dog at it at 5 years old. That then shapes your environment into sitting on a computer instead.

Some genes also don't express themselves if not given the right environment. The genes are just completely turned off. You might have a high IQ gene, but it never sees daylight, because it's permanently shutoff because of your upbringing.
[/QUOTE]
Amazing point. I think people underestimate how diets affect your hormones and how much hormones affect your face. Think about it. When your in your mom's womb Testosterone fully morphed your face to be male. Not genetics. GH is oruven to do the things that would turn you into Chad and genetics is orven to control the things that are ethnicity and stuff. Think about it. Why would anyone be born with genes showing them they are unhealthy even if they are not? Becuase it doesn't happen. You are healthy as a baby and your faces all look the same apart form pheno. Then once iutnifnornetsl conditions it's down to hormones to make you grow facially and musically and hight wise
Nature is cruel. Even Allah was Based af so he gave incels false hope if they die for religion they will get 72 virgins in heaven. There would never be world where Chad to Incel ratio isn't fucked up.
Animal world JFL. All animals have optimal hormones and are practically identical. That's why I disagree with the genetics > everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Kekee
I'd have thought it'd be 20% genetics and 80% hormones from the science. We know of literally a handful of things genetics Co tribute to the face. Eye color, nose length, pheno and that's it. The rest can be put down to hormones after a little research
[Great QUOTE="jackthenerd, post: 2444890, member: 2553"]

I feel like Correct posture in growth years are everything cuz bones are still growing and they are soft so that might be the reason why mouthbreathers are the ones who have shit facial growth.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
42g7bf

• JFL
environment = genetics

• Hmm...
I feel like Correct posture in growth years are everything cuz bones are still growing and they are soft so that might be the reason why mouthbreathers are the ones who have shit facial growth.
That's also a good point. Mew is into something most definitely but hormones are under talked about and also we think too much about bentiics which are there to basically help your cells regenerate 9
environment = genetics
Lol what?
Lol everyone here. They blackpill becuase edgy bro

Looks are mostly genetic, only some things like mouthbreathing will fuck you up. Lol at thinking diet matters. Richard ramirez ate like shit and still zygomogs 99% of males

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Only environmental change that can happen is mouth breathing
Everything else is genetic
Your desire for sports is genetic
How good you are at sports is genetic
It’s all genetic

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Environment has a considerable impact but genetics are everything. If the environment affects you very bad is also because you have weak genetics. My father was a mouthbreather but he ended up with very good maxilla and jaw but one of my friends mouthbreathed since kid and ended up like the most disgusting birdcel i have seen. So basically my dad has strong genetics and my friend really weak.
At the end genetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
This forum is full of dumbasses who don't even fucking READ a thread properly. They just read the title, then post "water is wet" when the op is actually saying something completely different than what they THINK he's saying in the original post. Jesus Christ, such stupidity should be perma-banned immediately imo.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Lev Peshkov
Looks are mostly genetic, only some things like mouthbreathing will fuck you up. Lol at thinking diet matters. Richard ramirez ate like shit and still zygomogs 99% of males
Bet he exercised though, bet he also drbak milkshakes with, oh milk
This forum is full of dumbasses who don't even fucking READ a thread properly. They just read the title, then post "water is wet" when the op is actually saying something completely different than what they THINK he's saying in the original post. Jesus Christ, such stupidity should be perma-banned immediately imo.
Yep, it's annoying asf read the fucking post. They think they're edgy asf by not reading and just agreeing

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

Yep, it's annoying asf read the fucking post. They think they're edgy asf by not reading and just agreeing
You can tell he had a shit enviroment lol. Just look at his skin, hair and teeth

Richard Ramirez has trash teeth meaning he didn’t drink enough milk
Calcium is what makes your teeth strong
And he also did drugs his whole life because of his family

Richard Ramirez has trash teeth meaning he didn’t drink enough milk
Calcium is what makes your teeth strong
And he also did drugs his whole life because of his family
I mean not really lol. If you don't brush your teeth

Environment has a considerable impact but genetics are everything. If the environment affects you very bad is also because you have weak genetics. My father was a mouthbreather but he ended up with very good maxilla and jaw but one of my friends mouthbreathed since kid and ended up like the most disgusting birdcel i have seen. So basically my dad has strong genetics and my friend really weak.
At the end genetics are everything
But you are still friends with that birdcel awww ☺