Lip Lift is only 750euros in my city

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Might visit the guy and get his opinion, what do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and JellyBelly
no lifts for you NCT

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Sean O'Aspie
that will maybe raise you 0.25-0.5 points, basically from invisible to invisible like all looksmaxing stuff you are done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, nibbamaxxing, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Do it. Nothing to lose man

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
that will maybe raise you 0.25-0.5 points, basically from invisible to invisible like all looksmaxing stuff you are done.
PSL I heard soomeone said it coculd raise me 1 point. I t was either @Alarico8 or @mido the slayer Have to see if he deos them for males too not just females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Do it. I am getting it with lip widening with Eppley.

• +1
Reactions: Spite
Im getting it too. Too bad it costs 2k here maybe ill pull up to slovakia

Do it. Your lips are a huge failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Slovenia. If you take flight + talk english here its vheaper

Would I be attractice then Im guessing? Fixing this failo would halo me massively
cage @this mental masturbation, if one simple surgery could make you attractive you wouldn't be incel.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
cage @this mental masturbation, if one simple surgery could make you attractive you wouldn't be incel.
Tf if you see plenty of people fixing their nose they went from Normie tier to attractive

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Deleted member 656
PSL I heard soomeone said it coculd raise me 1 point. I t was either @Alarico8 or @mido the slayer Have to see if he deos them for males too not just females
Idk about 1 whole point but fixing failos is almost always significant

• +1
Reactions: xz90, CupOfCoffee and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
caged and tbh. imagine coming to a looksmaxing forum to do shit all bluepilled retards encourage anyway which is gyming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
why are u unironically crying over him bro? :/

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 656 and heroinfather
there is no hope for you OP. i know my relentless bullying is driving you to the point of suicide. you can not escape my torment you pathetic twink. it is your purpose in life to be bullied ruthlessly by internet chads like myself

iu

flush yourself @FatmanO you utter bluepilled abomination.

• +1
if u think it will improve your face then do it... take pics.

• +1
Aren’t you too high inhib to get surgery?

Do it, it will rise you 0.5 psl point

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Would I be attractice then Im guessing? Fixing this failo would halo me massively
Look at my sig, @axedee did a good job of explaining about fixing failos first. After that comes your next failo, which will be your attractiveness bottleneck. Fixing one failo will make you attractive only if you have that one as a failo. axedee mentioned you in his thread as well.
Your choice for a lip lift is logical and blackpilled is my point. There was no implication of that being your only failo.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, axedee, mojopin and 1 other person
Might visit the guy and get his opinion, what do you guys think?
I think you definitely need to do something about your lips. They are one of your biggest flaws

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Yes once you get this lip lift done you will have all the pussy in Slovenia to yourself boyo

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I think you definitely need to do something about your lips. They are one of your biggest flaws
I have a dentist in 6days and I also will try to setup a surgeon meeting. How much do you think it will help and is 750e expensive to you?
Look at my sig, @axedee did a good job of explaining about fixing failos first. After that comes your next failo, which will be your attractiveness bottleneck. Fixing one failo will make you attractive only if you have that one as a failo. axedee mentioned you in his thread as well.
Your choice for a lip lift is logical and blackpilled is my point. There was no implication of that being your only failo.
I fo have nct but its nkt as failoed as lips

I have a dentist in 6days and I also will try to setup a surgeon meeting. How much do you think it will help and is 750e expensive to you?

I fo have nct but its nkt as failoed as lips

I don’t know how much it will help and should you do it all. Maybe it is best to do some other procedures. Fillers maybe. You should at least consult with a good plastic surgeon

750e seems quite expensive. I do fillers injections like 1-2 times per month and it costs much less

I don’t know how much it will help and should you do it all. Maybe it is best to do some other procedures. Fillers maybe. You should at least consult with a good plastic surgeon

750e seems quite expensive. I do fillers injections like 1-2 times per month and it costs much less
How much do you pay for injections? Lip lift is permanent tho

Yea me tbh but I need to see the results of the doctor before going and doing this surgery

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just do it and post the results theory.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fuck this noise man. Lip lift in Canada is 2500 to 5000!!!!
I'd have a lip lift tomorrow if I could even get it for 1k

Do it. You have nothing to lose. Nothing. You might actually benefit.

Fuck this noise man. Lip lift in Canada is 2500 to 5000!!!!
I'd have a lip lift tomorrow if I could even get it for 1k

Do it. You have nothing to lose. Nothing. You might actually benefit.
Yeah but canadian dollars not US.

I will actually consult my dentist first if its fixable
otherwise I will talk with the surgeon, read his intervies with some of the sites and he looks nice and smart enough

I have a lot to lose, 750euros or even decreasing my looks

• +1