Lip lifters, GTFIH pls

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I am thinking about doing a lip lift since I have a long philtrum. To those of you who have had a lip lift done, other than making philtrum smaller, what other upsides are there? The upper lip gets a little bigger as well?

also it gives the illusion of your chin bigger im nearly sure(maybe someone can confirm this?). Not many people have gotten it done on here. I will be getting done early next year will have a report etc. Mines currently 20mm n makes my face longer If i get it to 15mm ill have a .98 radio

Yes, it makes the visible upper vermillion bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Why are you so racist against us greycels?! :feelsbadman:
Because you are new, and new = unexperienced and unexperienced = unworthy/untrustworthy opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Because you are new, and new = unexperienced and unexperienced = unworthy/untrustworthy opinions.
I have been lurking on PSL since 017 I didn’t sign up to a furom until I had money to surgery max cuz I didn’t wanna be the sterotypical Incel who shit posts on forums and have nothing going on for him.

I have been lurking on PSL since 017 I didn’t sign up to a furom until I had money to surgery max cuz I didn’t wanna be the sterotypical Incel who shit posts on forums and have nothing going on for him.
Fair enough, but people still don't know that until you tell them, when your name is gray/grey people instantly think newcomer. I do have to admit though, that your avi halos you and makes you seem a little more trustworthy.

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
I do have to admit though, that your avi halos you and makes you seem a little more trustworthy.
Lol don’t get it twisted bro that’s Hayreddin Barbarossa. A thug maxxed Turkish pirate with a red beard :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202