Liquid egg whites for quick protein

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
So I decided I would finally start eating healthy.

I have discovered liquid egg whites, I drink them raw. They are pasteurized so you won't get salmonella. Not the most pleasant thing to drink my themselves still.

I have them mixed with a few spoonfuls of fruit punch concentrate or with some frozen berries and will also add a cup of dry oats if I'm having it in the morning. Blend and drink, you don't even taste the eggwhites or get any weird texture. 1 cup has 26g of protein and won't give the same acne/digestion issues that some get with whey protein unless you drink an absurd amount.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and xForgotMyName
isnt raw egg is harder for body to absorb its protein?

i make 50K+ a year. went into the grocery store, saw the prices and the ml that you get in one carton, closed the door and havent gone back.
the opposite in theory, has nearly the highest bioavailability

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
i make 50K+ a year. went into the grocery store, saw the prices and the ml that you get in one carton, closed the door and havent gone back.

the opposite in theory, has nearly the highest bioavailability

rnt they like 5 bucks a carton?

its worth for 100gs of protein

rnt they like 5 bucks a carton?

its worth for 100gs of protein
55g protons for $3 canadian or 110 for $6 canadian, $5 of chicken breast for 1.32lbs = 186g

it tastes better and its debloat food

Sodium 443.1 mg18%
Potassium 1,532.8 mg43%

55g protons for $3 canadian or 110 for $6 canadian, $5 of chicken breast for 1.32lbs = 186g

idk man, chicken tastes like shit to me personally.

would rather just chug a cart of egg whites in like 10 sec for a ez 100g protein

idk man, chicken tastes like shit to me personally.

would rather just chug a cart of egg whites in like 10 sec for a ez 100g protein
it does taste like shit unless you use good spices
Btw $7 at walmart

8vedtya.jpg

120g total

Last edited:
yolk has cholesterol and other good stuff. i would link the post of the guy who posted about how good eggs are idk how to find it

yolk has cholesterol and other good stuff. i would link the post of the guy who posted about how good eggs are idk how to find it
thats why i just eat whole eggs but this is about quick protein.

What are the spices btw?

maple bacon
montreal chicken
barbacue chicken
Caribbean "seasoning salt"
cajun

those are my favs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
I've been doing this for years. It's pasteurized so it's not "raw". It's my milk replacement since it tastes just like milk when it's cold. It's 150cals per cart with 0g carbs. It's literally nature's protein drink. JFL at wasting money and buying protein powders like faggots.

I have been drinking two raw (organic) eggs every morning for years.
Fast and pretty much the best protein/fat/testosterone predecessors (plus many other things) for a cheap price.
Sometimes also before sleeping to repair muscles.

yes. it also increases the % of protein from the egg whites your body uses.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

to me this "liquid egg whites" seems very un natural like the whey powders.

i just eat 2-3 soft boiled eggs tbh ngl

if it's the weekend, and i'm not too lazy to do, i cook them like that with liver:

• +1
Reactions: Usum
to me this "liquid egg whites" seems very un natural like the whey powders.

It indeed makes no sense not to drink the whole egg.... There is no risk of bad cholesterol...

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Bumping this because I found out new info

Yes raw eggwhites have protein that is harder to absorb but not the cartons of pasteurized eggwhites you get at the store. The pasteurization also gives the protein very good bioavailability.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
What is it with you gymcels and having to make everything as disgusting as possible? Raw egg whites, smh.

Whats wrong with just buying a couple of chicken breasts from the shop and making them into a stir fry? Or making a potato with tuna mayo on top. Hell, even just grilling plain chicken is tolerable enough, certainly much better than chugging fuckin egg whites.

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse
Bumping this because I found out new info

Yes raw eggwhites have protein that is harder to absorb but not the cartons of pasteurized eggwhites you get at the store. The pasteurization also gives the protein very good bioavailability.
Dude why not just fry them with non stick spray? I know it tastes like shit but it’s better than drinking it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What is it with you gymcels and having to make everything as disgusting as possible? Raw egg whites, smh.

Whats wrong with just buying a couple of chicken breasts from the shop and making them into a stir fry? Or making a potato with tuna mayo on top. Hell, even just grilling plain chicken is tolerable enough, certainly much better than chugging fuckin egg whites.
Because you get like 4x the protein for less than an eight of the volume and calories

Because you get like 4x the protein for less than an eight of the volume and calories

Over chicken breast? Impossible.

Chicken breast has 110kcal and 21g of protein. It simply isn't possible to have '4x the protein and an eighth of the calories'. 21g of protein alone is 84 calories, so the most you'd be getting is another 30%, for the same amount of calories.

You need fats and carbs in your diet anyway, and protein above 0.8g/1lb bodyweight is an absolute waste. You can hit that limit perfectly easy by eating normal food, not fucking drinking raw egg whites, jesus fuck.

• JFL
Over chicken breast? Impossible.

Chicken breast has 110kcal and 21g of protein. It simply isn't possible to have '4x the protein and an eighth of the calories'. 21g of protein alone is 84 calories, so the most you'd be getting is another 30%, for the same amount of calories.

You need fats and carbs in your diet anyway, and protein above 0.8g/1lb bodyweight is an absolute waste. You can hit that limit perfectly easy by eating normal food, not fucking drinking raw egg whites, jesus fuck.
I thought it was 16g. Egg whites are less protein than I thought tbh.

I thought it was 16g. Egg whites are less protein than I thought tbh.

Look at raw chicken breast. 114 kcal per 100g, 21.2g protein.

It's almost pure protein. There's 2.6g of fat which makes up the balance of the calories, but you do need dietary fat, and 22 calories worth of fat isn't worth eating egg whites for.

For 520 calories in egg whites, you'd get 110g protein (enough for most guys, considering you'll also pick up some through your normal diet as well). For the same amount of protein in chicken breast, you'd need to consume 591 calories. Hardly a massive difference considering plain grilled chicken is somewhat tolerable, whereas chowing down raw egg white is fucking disgusting.

• Woah

Look at raw chicken breast. 114 kcal per 100g, 21.2g protein.

It's almost pure protein. There's 2.6g of fat which makes up the balance of the calories, but you do need dietary fat, and 22 calories worth of fat isn't worth eating egg whites for.

For 520 calories in egg whites, you'd get 110g protein (enough for most guys, considering you'll also pick up some through your normal diet as well). For the same amount of protein in chicken breast, you'd need to consume 591 calories. Hardly a massive difference considering plain grilled chicken is somewhat tolerable, whereas chowing down raw egg white is fucking disgusting.
gymcels are a confusing species bro. The fact that I thought egg whites were 10g of protein proves I'm turning into one

No, actually during boiling some of the proteins disect into aminoacid, so raw eggs are indeed the better choice

it tastes better and its debloat food

Sodium 443.1 mg18%
Potassium 1,532.8 mg43%
2 cans of tuna is like 3$ Cad and has 90g of protein in total. I always eat tuna after a workout

@dotacel thoughts?

2 cans of tuna is like 3$ Cad and has 90g of protein in total. I always eat tuna after a workout

I had 20 cans in a row and havent touched tuna since.

Where are you getting 90g from? One large can is like 32g max

@dotacel hmm?

chicken breast is high in omega 6, jfl if u eat that shit

I got some acne while drinking whey and switched to soy isolate powder, which is also cheaper. Inb4 :soy::soy::soy:

The pasurized ones out of the fridge just taste like cold water. The thought of drinking raw egg whites kinda grosses me out but it honestly doesn't taste bad. And you don't have to do any cooking.

No liquid egg whites for your face

I had 20 cans in a row and havent touched tuna since.

Where are you getting 90g from? One large can is like 32g max
90 for 2 cans. Mine have 45g of protein in each. They pretty big but eating them quickly with a glass of water is possible.

you can also pasteurize whole eggs manually so you don't cuck yourself out of the yolk
or you could be a fucking man and simply not give a shit about salmonella
legit theory though