List all the plastic surgeons who do custom facial implants besides Eppley and Yaremchuk.

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
bepply and yaremcuck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 399
Epplstein and Yaremberg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3990 and 2 others
I need some serious answers you low IQ fags.

Srs answer is those two are the most discussed and probably experienced and you are taking a gamble going elsewhere as there is not enough anecdotal evidence for anyone else.

There are others but why go to them when there are hundreds of successful Eppley custom implants online.

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Deleted member 399 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
The best way to know would be to get implantech to divulge which doctors order custom facial implants with the greatest frequency. I'm sure they won't just come off that info to just anyone, but someone autistic and motivated enough might be able to get a list somehow

Dr. Joe Niamtu is excellent also.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
The best way to know would be to get implantech to divulge which doctors order custom facial implants with the greatest frequency. I'm sure they won't just come off that info to just anyone, but someone autistic and motivated enough might be able to get a list somehow
Excellent idea! Would somebody on here write them a mail?

Last edited:
Dr Dhir
Dr Defranq ( Belgium)

Dr Phillip Miller
Dr Dhir
Dr Jason Champagne
Dr Jason Diamond
Dr Jonathon Kulbresch
Dr Catherine Chang

Jaw implants but maybe not custom:
Dr Phillip Young
Dr Gal Arahanov
Dr. Joe Niamtu is excellent also.

His posted online photos show the most unremarkable results I have ever seen. He does have a lot of experience and does lots of cases, but his results are so bland. He also has an informative youtube channel. I also read or watched a youtube video where he says that he refuses to procedures on patients with hundreds of photos in their phone, so this excludes everyone here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Reggina Calcio
tons of surgeons do this shit
just get in contact with orthognathic surgeons and ask them if they do custom facial implants

I just found out some pretty good surgeons here in Brazil who does this shit.

Theres a fuckin manucturer in the usa who does this custom implants and sells all ove thwe world, you think only eppley and yaremchuk are the ones who use it ?? They are only masters of propaganda like good jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
tons of surgeons do this shit
just get in contact with orthognathic surgeons and ask them if they do custom facial implants

I just found out some pretty good surgeons here in Brazil who does this shit.

Theres a fuckin manucturer in the usa who does this custom implants and sells all ove thwe world, you think only eppley and yaremchuk are the ones who use it ?? They are only masters of propaganda like good jews.
Imagine doing plastic surgery in brazil lol

Dr Phillip Miller
Dr Dhir
Dr Jason Champagne
Dr Jason Diamond
Dr Jonathon Kulbresch
Dr Catherine Chang

Jaw implants but maybe not custom:
Dr Phillip Young
Dr Gal Arahanov

His posted online photos show the most unremarkable results I have ever seen. He does have a lot of experience and does lots of cases, but his results are so bland. He also has an informative youtube channel. I also read or watched a youtube video where he says that he refuses to procedures on patients with hundreds of photos in their phone, so this excludes everyone here.

I would be careful with Dr. Young. A few years ago there was a horror story circulating throughout the internet of a guy who went to him for jaw implants, and a piece of his jaw ended up getting broken off during the surgery. He didn't find out until it started poking out of his face a few weeks later. The surgeon didn't want to take responsibility for it afterwards and accused him of larping on RealSelf.

I agree that Niamtu's results aren't very impressive. In fact, I think the before/after result on his website of the male patient who got cheek implants is pretty bad, as the result looks very feminizing to me. What I like about Yaremchuk is that he is well-versed on the morphological and placement differences between male and female cheekbones, which is why I'm not really nervous about having my implants revised since it's clear he knows how to design them and where to place them.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, yundanfengqing and Deleted member 4054
I would be careful with Dr. Young. A few years ago there was a horror story circulating throughout the internet of a guy who went to him for jaw implants, and a piece of his jaw ended up getting broken off during the surgery. He didn't find out until it started poking out of his face a few weeks later. The surgeon didn't want to take responsibility for it afterwards and accused him of larping on RealSelf.

I agree that Niamtu's results aren't very impressive. In fact, I think the before/after result on his website of the male patient who got cheek implants is pretty bad, as the result looks very feminizing to me. What I like about Yaremchuk is that he is well-versed on the morphological and placement differences between male and female cheekbones, which is why I'm not really nervous about having my implants revised since it's clear he knows how to design them and where to place them.
Surely you know some of the, let us say less than desirable experiences, that patients have had with Eppley and Yaremchuck?

Surely you know some of the, let us say less than desirable experiences, that patients have had with Eppley and Yaremchuck?

Most of the bad experiences with Y that I've seen have been women, and it seems like one woman in particular who had surgery a few years back has gone around posting review after review under different names for years on end. She did get a bad result, but she's clearly unhinged imo

Definitely, but as @AlexChase89 says in his post below, all of the negative reviews have been posted by women (for Dr. Y at least), and many of the reviews have been posted under multiple screen names by a woman who is obviously even more mentally unstable than myself. At least there are a handful of positive/satisfied reviews to point to that have been posted by male patients. I'm not sure if the surgeons you listed have many negative reviews, but for many/most of them (such as Niamtu), they don't have any impressive before/after results of male patients posted IMO.
Most of the bad experiences with Y that I've seen have been women, and it seems like one woman in particular who had surgery a few years back has gone around posting review after review under different names for years on end. She did get a bad result, but she's clearly unhinged imo

Ironically enough, I thought her result was pretty good; then again, I'm a fan of the bony, highly angular look. That's why I was honestly surprised that I came out looking as underdone as I did, since he clearly knows how to design and place implants in a manner that makes people look very chiseled and angular (which is exactly what I was going for -- hence why I brought in photos of guys like Henry Cavill).

Ironically enough, I thought her result was pretty good; then again, I'm a fan of the bony, highly angular look. That's why I was honestly surprised that I came out looking as underdone as I did, since he clearly knows how to design and place implants in a manner that makes people look very chiseled and angular (which is exactly what I was going for -- hence why I brought in photos of guys like Henry Cavill).

Yeah it would have looked ok once the swelling went down. From what I've seen it's pretty common for women to freak out after getting facial implants because they often interpret the result as "huge" and "masculine". That's why I basically discount similar complaints. She apparently also had some nerve damage, but the reality is it happens a percentage of the time no matter who's operating.

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing
Yeah it would have looked ok once the swelling went down. From what I've seen it's pretty common for women to freak out after getting facial implants because they often interpret the result as "huge" and "masculine". That's why I basically discount similar complaints. She apparently also had some nerve damage, but the reality is it happens a percentage of the time no matter who's operating.

I'm not sure if it counts as nerve damage, but parts of the right side of my face are still very sensitive to the touch, like between my nose and where the nasolabial line begins and further up between the very top of my nose and the edge of the infraorbital portion of the implant. There are a few other spots as well. When I touch these areas, it sort of feels like it does the dentist uses the metal scraping tool to touch an exposed root on your tooth, except it just feels more hypersensitive than painful. TBH though, I would be willing to put up with legit permanent nerve damage in exchange for an outcome I'm 100% satisfied with, which is why I'm not really afraid of the risks of adverse effects that might occur as a result of me getting the midface implants revised.

I'm not sure if it counts as nerve damage, but parts of the right side of my face are still very sensitive to the touch, like between my nose and where the nasolabial line begins and further up between the very top of my nose and the edge of the infraorbital portion of the implant. There are a few other spots as well. When I touch these areas, it sort of feels like it does the dentist uses the metal scraping tool to touch an exposed root on your tooth, except it just feels more hypersensitive than painful. TBH though, I would be willing to put up with legit permanent nerve damage in exchange for an outcome I'm 100% satisfied with, which is why I'm not really afraid of the risks of adverse effects that might occur as a result of me getting the midface implants revised.

Nah, that feeling will go away with time

Nah, that feeling will go away with time

What's weird is that it's only on the left side of my face but not the right side. Kind of a shot in the dark here, but do you know if the risk of suffering nerve damage is higher with facial implant revision surgery? I have decided that a revision during the same surgery when I go back to have the rest of my jaw implant placed is simply going to have to happen, because I can literally slightly push my cheek tissues forward slightly (by no more than maybe 2 mm) and it looks EXACTLY how I had envisioned/hoped it would look prior to the original surgery. It's simply leaving too much potential improvement on the table to NOT have them revised. A successful outcome would literally mean the difference between me having above-average zygos and standout, model-tier zygos.

What's weird is that it's only on the left side of my face but not the right side. Kind of a shot in the dark here, but do you know if the risk of suffering nerve damage is higher with facial implant revision surgery? I have decided that a revision during the same surgery when I go back to have the rest of my jaw implant placed is simply going to have to happen, because I can literally slightly push my cheek tissues forward slightly (by no more than maybe 2 mm) and it looks EXACTLY how I had envisioned/hoped it would look prior to the original surgery. It's simply leaving too much potential improvement on the table to NOT have them revised. A successful outcome would literally mean the difference between me having above-average zygos and standout, model-tier zygos.

All else equal a revision carries a greater risk of nerve damage due to scar tissue and things no longer being in the original anatomical position the surgeon expect them to be. That said, the primary risk of nerve damage from revising your implants would come from the midface lift component assuming that has to be redone, not the actual implant replacement.

All else equal a revision carries a greater risk of nerve damage due to scar tissue and things no longer being in the original anatomical position the surgeon expect them to be. That said, the primary risk of nerve damage from revising your implants would come from the midface lift component assuming that has to be redone, not the actual implant replacement.

Speaking of the midface lift -- I actually think it would be a good idea to have this part of the procedure re-performed, because now that (I'm assuming) all the swelling has dissipated, my face looks saggier on the right side as compared to the left, almost like there's a sagging band of diagonal tissue below the orbital rim/cheek area but above the corner of the mouth (hard to explain but I'll see about taking and posting a few pictures soon).

I'm guessing this is because he wasn't able to get as much lift on the right side of the face since the right eye bulges out by 3 mm more (according to ophthalmometry testing done by a local oculoplastic surgeon).

Aside from nerve damage, the only thing I'm potentially worried about is if even more scar tissue forms around the lower eyelids, since I'm planning on going to Taban after I go to Dr. Y to have my eye area overhauled. If Dr. Y is able to insert the implants through the mouth this time (doubtful but hopeful), I guess the risk of this will be mitigated somewhat.