List all ways to crush bloat

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Talking medications here and not "drink water and sleep 1 more hour bro"
1. Diuretics such as HCTZ, Dandelion (is this legit maybe I'll go buy it today)

2. Potassium

3. Vitamin C (does this even work)

4. Winstrol

anything else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
Meth

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 6401, Catawampus and 7 others
Surgery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others
Burn it with a match.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus, didntreadlol and 2 others
how much %bf are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
Caffeine
Water fasting for the whole day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1769, didntreadlol and 2 others
Does drinking less water make you have less water retention or is it the opposite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person

2. Potassium

4. Winstrol

anything else?
Less calories more training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

2. Potassium

4. Winstrol

anything else?
Just stop eating inflammatory foods.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
HIIT for 2 hours
long cold shower

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Does drinking less water make you have less water retention or is it the opposite
I think it may be the opposite, I believe water retention is bad for bloating (as in it can contribute towards it). It's because when you eat food, generally there will be sodium and w/o water to flush it out it can stay in places where you don't want it to be, like the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
- lose fat

• +1
It's not bloat. You are just ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus, middayshowers and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 1560
i am high athlete tier at cardio
how many inches of height would you give up to have barret tier maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 000 and didntreadlol
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Be honest

bro I swear on my life my maxilla will mog his mine is worse but still very good and i
Hopefully I reach 6’6 At least
a lot

backpacking for weeks to months in the summer, 30 miles per day with a 50lb backpack on going up around mountains and shit.
How much is a lot nibba and would u still wear lifts?

• +1
Be honest

bro I swear on my life my maxilla will mog his mine is worse but still very good and i
Hopefully I reach 6’6 At least

How much is a lot nibba and would u still wear lifts?
idk tbh. no more than 5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadelite
idk tbh. no more than 5.
FUARK so you be 6’4 thst is crazy how much u value maxilla

why value it so. Much?

• +1
FUARK so you be 6’4 thst is crazy how much u value maxilla

why value it so. Much?
bc 6'4" is still extremely rare and a psl 8 maxilla is as rare as being 6'9"

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
bc 6'4" is still extremely rare and a psl 8 maxilla is as rare as being 6'9"
no psl 8 maxilla is rarer than that more like 1 in 10 million have barret maxilla

i have never seen anyone with a barer maxilla

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
a lot

backpacking for weeks to months in the summer, 30 miles per day with a 50lb backpack on going up around mountains and shit.
I am long distance cyclist and a speed skater, our coach doesn't recommend us to do a lot of HIIT and suggest us to do alternative days of HIIT.

• +1
I am long distance cyclist and a speed skater, our coach doesn't recommend us to do a lot of HIIT and suggest us to do alternative days of HIIT.
op wanted to know how to debloat quick in a day, not how to steadily lose weight healthily.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 1560
HCTZ and dandelion root extract BOTH did not do jack shit for me. I even took 2 of the HCTZ. Had to go to a doctor to get a prescription for it too. Literally doesn't do jack shit. I look exactly the same. It's LEGIT COPE.

ONLY THING THAT WORKS IF UR A LEGIT BLOATCEL IS LOW CARB DIET.

Working out will temporarily cause you to lose glycogen, (which comes from carbs) and glycogen is under your skin and losing it causes you to lose the 3g of water per gram of glycogen that is stored under your skin. So carbs>glycogen>glucose to be used as energy. Using energy via running/working out burns glucose, gets rid of all the glycogen stores in your body, and your body flushes out all the water as a result. Running is cope because it will come back the next morning with carbs and you can't run hard every day or you will get burned out eventually.

Salt also causes you to retain water. Potassium+Magnesium helps balance out salt levels so it can flush out.

Drinking water let's your body know it doesnt need to hold water. As a result it will get rid of water.

I'm worried high estrogen levels may be causing my facial bloat tbh. I have gyno and hormonal acne so I'm not sure if that's the cause of it. High water retention also causes high blood pressure btw, which leads later on to congestive heart failure.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Alexanderr
Lower your vasopressin levels.

How?:
Drink a lot more water to put your body in "Flush mode".
Saunas
Hot baths with epsom salt
Rosehip tea
Dandelion root extract
More magnesium
More and better sleep
Stress less
Less sugar and salt
Take some omega3 fish oil
KETOGENIC DIET
NO CARBS AT ALL EXCEPT FOR FROM GREEN VEG
HIIT

• +1
Get better bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
HCTZ and dandelion root extract BOTH did not do jack shit for me. I even took 2 of the HCTZ. Had to go to a doctor to get a prescription for it too. Literally doesn't do jack shit. I look exactly the same. It's LEGIT COPE.

ONLY THING THAT WORKS IF UR A LEGIT BLOATCEL IS LOW CARB DIET.

Working out will temporarily cause you to lose glycogen, (which comes from carbs) and glycogen is under your skin and losing it causes you to lose the 3g of water per gram of glycogen that is stored under your skin. So carbs>glycogen>glucose to be used as energy. Using energy via running/working out burns glucose, gets rid of all the glycogen stores in your body, and your body flushes out all the water as a result. Running is cope because it will come back the next morning with carbs and you can't run hard every day or you will get burned out eventually.

Salt also causes you to retain water. Potassium+Magnesium helps balance out salt levels so it can flush out.

Drinking water let's your body know it doesnt need to hold water. As a result it will get rid of water.

I'm worried high estrogen levels may be causing my facial bloat tbh. I have gyno and hormonal acne so I'm not sure if that's the cause of it. High water retention also causes high blood pressure btw, which leads later on to congestive heart failure.

Low carb is the only real answer here. It flushes the sodium out. Balanace sodium with potassium and it will work even better. Add a DHT derivative like masteron in there and your face will collapse on itself if you are lean of course. Masteron does not lower estrogen but it blocks some of it at the receptor level. That's how instagram models get their look. If you are prone to hairloss masteron will make you bald very fast though lol.

Don't fuck with diuretics. They work short term and then you rebound.

• +1
UPDATE: Tried keto today (once again) but I couldn't do it. Do eat low carb, you need to eat high fat or else you run into keto flu overnight and feel like absolute dogshit, can't think straight, have a raging headache, can barely fucking move, and feel nauseated. I couldn't go through that while working a manually intensive job. So I ate a fucking sandwhich. I'm going to look like shit tomorrow due to bloat but I'm going to try low carbs, not keto. I'll limit myself to 100g of carbs a day max, that way I can still eat carbs. I simply can't get enough fat into my body. There's like no fat in any food source that's easily available. Milk maybe, but I can't eat dairy it gives me bad acne. So I just really can't do keto. I'm kinda fucked.

• +1