List of (affordable) LL doctors

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Screenshot 20190903 232043
Screenshot 20190903 232100

Dr. Paley is probably the best doctor of these ones, but he's not affordable for the majority of people.
If I could choose one, ignoring the money, based on my impressions I would choose him.
Some wise words of him: "even if they were 154cm and relatively short versus if they were 178cm and really not short. Even if they were 2nd percentile for height versus 70th percentile for height. If THEY see themselves in a certain way, you're not gonna change that. You can send them to a psychologist for as many visits as you want and you'll never change it. You cannot change that switch except with surgery." -Dror Paley

I've read a lot of bad reviews on Dr. Betz so I'd exclude him. LL doctors in Germany are not affordable anyways.

The best option, just like for other cosmetic surgeries like hair transplants, teeths and rhinoplasties, is Turkey.
It's quite affordable for some people and the hospital standards are similar to western ones.

Screenshot 20190903 232129

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, chaddyboi66, Chadeep and 4 others
Keep daydreaming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Parihar truly is the best doctor for the price. But India is pretty shit and you have to stay there long term.
Dr. Parihar was directly trained under Paley as well, but then again, it is fucking india.

Top 5 are:
Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian, Parihar, Danghoon Lee

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy, Chadelite, I'mme and 2 others
Parihar truly is the best doctor for the price. But India is pretty shit and you have to stay there long term.
Dr. Parihar was directly trained under Paley as well, but then again, it is fucking india.

Top 5 are:
Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian, Parihar, Danghoon Lee
dope was 100% a gigamanlet.

SHIT THREAD < KYS

POST SOME CLAVICLE AND HUMERUS LENGTHENING SURGEONS AT LEAST

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
SHIT THREAD < KYS

Dr Kulesh from Russia for humerus (asked him and he told he does it)
Eppley for clavicle lenghtening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
SHIT THREAD < KYS

Most people don't necessarily need clavicle lengthening just because their legs are a few cm longer. Most height discrepancy in humans is in the femurs, so the frame is often similar. A 5'6 guy can have the same clavicle length as a 6'3 guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme
yeah you are probably right, but tallfags that look like scaled up versions of average height men look better
Dr Kulesh from Russia for humerus (asked him and he told he does it)
Eppley for clavicle lenghtening
giphy.gif

is it legit that humerus is the safest bone for limb lengthening?

Also, how much does Kulesh charge?

JFL at Eppley charging 30 fucking k for clavicles. I swear I can find a surgeon that does it for one third of the price, like his other surgeries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and I'mme