Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Justttt
those are paid

gBr0guA.gif

I'm pretty sure those sources pay to be on that list

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Bruh567
So?
Most of them are legit.
true, it just defeats the purpose of the list and seems shady. The "best" source is still unknown really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
true, it just defeats the purpose of the list and seems shady. The "best" source is still unknown really.
Its all shady cuz its illegal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 4053
Eroids is dogshit go to mesorx or steroid source talk

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
That site is shit. Go to evolutionary.org for legit sources that actual bodybuilders and lifters use

That site is shit. Go to evolutionary.org for legit sources that actual bodybuilders and lifters use
Don’t go there they are shills who push bs supplements, they said nolva and hcg are outdated and recommend a vitamin stack JFL use mesorx

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Don’t go there they are shills who push bs supplements, they said nolva and hcg are outdated and recommend a vitamin stack JFL use mesorx
I just go there for the sources. They give the dumbest advice, it's really just a bunch of oldcells

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
I just go there for the sources. They give the dumbest advice, it's really just a bunch of oldcells
Yeah even then they are paid by a lot of their sources like see people asking if a source is good and just reply with the sponsors

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Science for sarms and ExpressPCT/ExpressPEDs for ancillaries and steroids . That covers just about everything. Jfl if they don't ship to your country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464