LIST OF SUPPLEMENTS FOR LOOKSMAXXING

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Important,
I am not your Doctor, So Talk with your doctor before taking any of these Supps especially the COPE tier ones

There are 3 types of Supplements.

1. GOD Tier: Supplements which are proven to work and are essential for looksmaxxing
  2. CHAD Tier: Supplements that are necessary but not that Important.
  3. COPE Tier: Supplements that may or may not work.

Nonetheless, Any supplement you take, It will take at least 2 months to see results which means you have to be consistent with it.

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Ashwagandha: A legit GOD-Tier King of All Supplements, Increases sperm count, Reduces stress and Cortisol, Boosts Testosterone, Helps build Muscle. All in All, a powerful supplement that everyone should have.
  • Creatine: Increases strength and lean muscle mass.
  • Garlic: Good for heart, physical and sexual vitality, cognition, and Immunity.. It also has anti-aging properties.
  • Turmeric: It’s better to take Turmeric rather than Curcumin but both are equally great supplements you should have.
  • Emblica Officinalis: GOD-Tier Supplement which boosts Collagen, Promotes Hair Growth, and Boosts Immunity.
  • Nitrate: has been shown to improve anaerobic and aerobic endurance, blood flow, and work output, resulting in increased muscle recovery between bouts of exercise. Eat your veggies boyo.
  • Caffeine: Best Pre-workout.

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Tinospora cordifolia: Boosts Immunity, gives you a shield from All diseases.
  • Curcumin: reduces markers of inflammation and increases the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body
  • Fish Oil: reduction in Cortisol levels, Helps build muscle.
  • Vitamin C: CHAD-Tier Supplement for Collagen and Immunity, Essential for whitemaxxing.
  • Vitamin D3/K2: Increases cognition, immune health, bone health and boosts Testosterone like crazy.
  • Zinc: Increases Insulin sensitivity and helps boosts Testosterone.
  • Magnesium: Restore Testosterone levels to Normal.
  • Ginger: Boost T, makes you a man.
  • Vitamin A: Can work wonders for the skin.

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Minoxidil: Stops Male pattern baldness and promote hair growth (doesn’t work on everyone but if it works on you, you are one lucky bastard)
  • Multivitamins: it’s better to create your own stack rather than taking these.
  • Branched-Chain Amino Acids: promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time (Overhyped supp)
  • Boron: It simply doesn’t work.
  • Yohimbine: Fat burning compound with shit tons of side effects.
  • Glucosamine: Increases Height my ass.
  • Calcium: Promotes bone growth but cope as you are already taking it in your diet.
  • L-Theanine: May help with Fat loss.
  • Synephrine: Fat Burner.
  • Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • DHEA: May boost T and slow down aging.
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • Whey Protein: Builds Muscle and promotes fat loss but cope if you are already taking enough protein in your diet.
  • L-Arginine: Biggest cope in the history of Humanity
  • L-citrulline: Fuck this shit
  • Agmatine: You are an Idiot if you have this.
  • Panax ginseng: better to take Ashwagandha
  • Rhodiola Rosea: better to take Ashwagandha
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Beta-alanine: enhances muscular endurance.
  • Boswellia serrata: Useful for heightmaxxing
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Tribulus Terrestris: doesn’t boost T.
  • Maca: Death Tier supplement for boosting T.
  • Fenugreek: Overhyped shit.
  • Glutamine: Doesn’t do shit.
  • Coleus forskohlii: May boost T and induce fat loss.
  • D-Aspartic Acid: Boosts Testosterone
  • Horny goat weed: JFL at this name.
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

DONT FORGET TO SHARE YOUR STACK BELOW.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ark, socialcel and 36 others
glucosamine works

• +1
Reactions: Wrecker and middayshowers
Post studies boyo, also you're uninformed about a lot of these.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Christiano, looksseg and 17 others
Post studies boyo, also you're uninformed about a lot of these.
I have spent the last 7 days researching on every single one of these. Looked several studies, reviews and websites and then decided the rankings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Cope>rope, bbcmogger and 1 other person
Have done a lot of research on supplements. Can confirm true. Decent thread op.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, leopold123, quemirasmanv2 and 4 others
I have spent the last 7 days researching on every single one of these. Looked several studies, reviews and websites and then decided the rankings.
Nice, but you literally could just go on Examine.com if you want to know how they’re ranked.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, bbcmogger, goat2x and 2 others
Creatine can worsen thinning hair problem for those predisposed. At least thats what I hear a lot .

• +1
Reactions: bbcmogger and s3-s3
Creatine can worsen thinning hair problem for those predisposed. At least thats what I hear a lot .
There are not enough studies for that

Nice, but you literally could just go on Examine.com if you want to know how they’re ranked.
Why are you being such a party poopers bruh. It's was a decent thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 23530, bbcmogger and 1 other person
[/QUOTE]

In god tier supps you can add, resveratrol + nmn for fighting the agepill,
Beta carotene is the only supp that has visible effects on skin.
You are right about astaxanthin, it works on some people and it doesn't on some other, it all depends on the vascular system and skin color of your face, if you easily get red when you're training or when you're embarrassed then definitely take astaxanthin it will give a pinkish glow it worked on me in combination with beta carotene but if you are a white ghost or an ethnic it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, PrisonMike and .🇹🇩.
I want to order Ashwagandha but I heard a lot of people complain about long term effects, does anyone here experience any side effects?
also I would say that fish oil is god-tier since it has so many benefits which you didn't list
also coffee makes me really anxious, many people say the same

Last edited:
I want to order Ashwagandha but I heard a lot of people complain about long term effects, does anyone here experience any side effects?
also I would say that fish oil is god-tier since it has so many benefits which you didn't list
also coffee makes me really anxious, many people say the same

You can try Energy drinks instead of Coffee. or pre workout supplement.
and no fuck those who say it. Ashwagandha is completely safe. It can never harm you. Its gold. JFL at humans who dont have ashwagandha in their house. take in tablet or powder. kids below 14 can take in powder. and above in tabs. anything you like. but it does work.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
You can try Energy drinks instead of Coffee. or pre workout supplement.
and no fuck those who say it. Ashwagandha is completely safe. It can never harm you. Its gold. JFL at humans who dont have ashwagandha in their house. take in tablet or powder. kids below 14 can take in powder. and above in tabs. anything you like. but it does work.

also I can't drink anything with calories before workout because I do OMAD and doing a workout is easier with an empty stomach and it burns more calories, also energy drinks are garbage for your health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, stuckneworleans, middayshowers and 1 other person

also I can't drink anything with calories before workout because I do OMAD and doing a workout is easier with an empty stomach and it burns more calories, also energy drinks are garbage for your health

Yes doing workout empty stomach is much better. but pre workout is great for strength sessions.
Also Ashwagandha all in all is a very harmless supp, It has 0 side effects. Maybe those people were suffering from something else not this. its silly to tell you to ask your doctor before taking ashwagandha.
if it will do anything, its only good.

Yes doing workout empty stomach is much better. but pre workout is great for strength sessions.
Also Ashwagandha all in all is a very harmless supp, It has 0 side effects. Maybe those people were suffering from something else not this. its silly to tell you to ask your doctor before taking ashwagandha.
if it will do anything, its only good.
I tried caffeine before a workout, worked wonders ngl but I felt anxious as after that the whole day and
my suicidal thoughts came back, I prefer to never drink coffee again also you're body gets used to caffeine, so slowly you're body will get so adapted to coffee that you will drink 3+ cups a day
seems like stimulants work like shit for me since weed gives me the same feeling after a few hours

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I tried caffeine before a workout, worked wonders ngl but I felt anxious as after that the whole day and
my suicidal thoughts came back, I prefer to never drink coffee again also you're body gets used to caffeine, so slowly you're body will get so adapted to coffee that you will drink 3+ cups a day
seems like stimulants work like shit for me since weed gives me the same feeling after a few hours

coffee is not for everyone. even I dont drink coffee. but caffiene is what the shit is. caffiene is also there in pre workout supps and energy drinks.
whenever I have strength building sessions. I take pre workout.

Does beta-carotene fall under the vitamin A category?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE and .🇹🇩.
Does beta-carotene fall under the vitamin A category?
Yes, but just get cod oil liver from vitamin A, beta-carotene isn't absorbed well and cod oil has a balance of Vitamin D (taking much more Vitamin D then A or more A then D is unhealthy)

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Gargantuan
Very good thread but would be better with references

Will look into getting ashgwanda

At the moment I'm coping with:

- zinc
- resveratrol
- bcaas
- whey
- vitamin D
- glucosamine

• +1
I primarily try to focus on aesthetic anti-aging, skinmaxxing, and immunity. My stack is constantly changing as I learn more about supplementation and diet, as well as observing how they affect me personally. But the core supplements I take are:

Thorne Multivitamin/Basic Nutrients
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3 + K2
Collagen Peptides (/w Hyaluronic Acid)
Pycnogenol
Bacopa Monnieri
Spirulina

I coped for a long time with the magnesium and zinc meme, but those are useless unless you have a deficiency. Ashwagandha makes you anhedonic, but it's the most effective supp for cortisol. I've experimented with so many things for lowering inhibition, but supplementation doesn't help at all in that area (at least in my case). I tried a lot of things to increase dopamine receptor density (CDP-Choline, Uridine, DHA), but those had minimal effects as well. Trying to decipher what is bullshit (which is the majority) and what actually makes a noticeable difference is time-consuming, but the stack I listed has a lot of evidence-based and anecdotal support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, aphoria, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
My stack:

-Vitamin C
-Vitamin D/K2 MK7
-Beta Carotene, Lycopin and Astaxanthin
-Ashwagandha
-Magnesium
-Niacin
-Omega 3 EPA/DHA
-Zinc

You forgot the most important : Aromasin

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
nice pin for this shit thread

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Stingray, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
-vitamin c ester
-vitamin d3
-vitamin k2
-tretinoin
-vitamin c serum
-zinc pilconate
-boron
-resveratrol
-nmn
-niacin
-glycine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DicedFeta, bruh3610, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
all are cope

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
  • Whey Protein: Builds Muscle and promotes fat loss but cope if you are already taking enough protein in your diet.
don't you realize that this applies to everything else in that list, you can take almost all of the stuff from food if you have a normal diet, there are some exceptions like ashwagandha but they are very little, almost everything is derivable through food

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
don't you realize that this applies to everything else in that list, you can take almost all of the stuff from food if you have a normal diet, there are some exceptions like ashwagandha but they are very little, almost everything is derivable through food
not really, It's not possible to take enough vitamin C. Also 1 scoop of whey protein is like 25g protein. its cope if you are already eating things like chicken and eggs. whey protein is good for only vegetarians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
not really, It's not possible to take enough vitamin C. Also 1 scoop of whey protein is like 25g protein. its cope if you are already eating things like chicken and eggs. whey protein is good for only vegetarians.
giphy.gif

Important,
I am not your Doctor, So Talk with your doctor before taking any of these Supps especially the COPE tier ones

1. GOD Tier: Supplements which are proven to work and are essential for looksmaxxing

Nonetheless, Any supplement you take, It will take at least 2 months to see results which means you have to be consistent with it.

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Ashwagandha: A legit GOD-Tier King of All Supplements, Increases sperm count, Reduces stress and Cortisol, Boosts Testosterone, Helps build Muscle. All in All, a powerful supplement that everyone should have.
  • Garlic: Good for heart, physical and sexual vitality, cognition, and Immunity.. It also has anti-aging properties.
  • Turmeric: It’s better to take Turmeric rather than Curcumin but both are equally great supplements you should have.
  • Emblica Officinalis: GOD-Tier Supplement which boosts Collagen, Promotes Hair Growth, and Boosts Immunity.
  • Nitrate: has been shown to improve anaerobic and aerobic endurance, blood flow, and work output, resulting in increased muscle recovery between bouts of exercise. Eat your veggies boyo.

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Curcumin: reduces markers of inflammation and increases the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body
  • Vitamin C: CHAD-Tier Supplement for Collagen and Immunity, Essential for whitemaxxing.
  • Vitamin D3/K2: Increases cognition, immune health, bone health and boosts Testosterone like crazy.

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Minoxidil: Stops Male pattern baldness and promote hair growth (doesn’t work on everyone but if it works on you, you are one lucky bastard)
  • Branched-Chain Amino Acids: promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time (Overhyped supp)
  • Calcium: Promotes bone growth but cope as you are already taking it in your diet.
  • Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

put boron, huperzine a, and maca in the highest tier NOW. i think u judged them by the wrong measure

Important,

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

My stack (starting a week from now, till now it was weaker)

- boron
- vit k
- mk677
- butea superba
- igf lr3 in shoulders and face
- DSIP
- huperzine a
- hCG

and some other shit. im goin broke thanks to roids

• +1
Reactions: VrilChad and .🇹🇩.
Remove Zinc it is an anti androgen

I just take multivitamin every day tbh because I eat like shit. (food that is low in nutrition).

• +1
I take collagen, glucosamine and condrotonin, And K2 with D3. Also minox

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes, but just get cod oil liver from vitamin A, beta-carotene isn't absorbed well and cod oil has a balance of Vitamin D (taking much more Vitamin D then A or more A then D is unhealthy)
Tufanos me

Tbh you should’ve put trenbolone acetate in god tier section.
Shits insane at relieving stress and anxiety, plus it protects you from Alzheimer’s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, ´´´´´´´´ and .🇹🇩.
My stack:
vit c eod
vit d 10k IU ed
k2 5-10mg daily
hgh 2iu daily
rad 140 7.5mg
multivitamin
collagen peptides
fish oil (to help w/ absorption)

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, ThreadMatters and .🇹🇩.
Jfl @ this retard saying minox is cope when it’s one of the only treatments approved for mpb

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, Kilimanjaro and .🇹🇩.
Some legit meds:

Accutane
Tretinoin
Bimatoprost
Minoxidil
Carbamide/hydrogen Peroxide
Cialis/Viagra

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and .🇹🇩.
Important,

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin

damn looked into Emblica Officinalis and seems like it reduces 5ar which can help with hair loss and also improves collagen in the skin along with other health benefits, anyone tried it?

why do you say maca is bad/cope?

Important,

GOD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

CHAD TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

COPE TIER SUPPLEMENTS:

• Iodine:
  • Selenium
  • potassium
  • Vitamin B5
  • Silk amino acids
  • Saw palmetto
  • Niacin
  • Tribulus Terrestris:
  • CDP-choline
  • Coleus forskohlii
  • Alpha-GPC
  • Huperzine-A
  • Eurycoma:
  • Vitamin B-12
  • Vitamin E
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • glutathione
  • L-Cysteine
  • ZMA
  • Collagen
  • Biotin
  • Copper
  • Astaxanthin