-perfect white teeth
-tan skin
-body

That’s all I can think of now
Hair is another one

smell

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
doesnt matter because a girl with all of this shit would still smv mog the guy with

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Just lol @ thinking that anything matters if you are a woman. All you need to do, is to have a pussy, and you are good to go. You can get countless dicks

BMNSM9S.jpg
q9kNNCV.jpg
kB88jGb.jpg
t38uQCS.jpg
45S4cNb.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: incelslayer01, randomguy1235, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Just lol @ thinking that anything matters if you are a woman. All you need to do, is to have a pussy, and you are good to go. You can get countless dicks

BMNSM9S.jpg
q9kNNCV.jpg
kB88jGb.jpg
t38uQCS.jpg
45S4cNb.jpg
dont they larp as beckytier and just change the profilepicture when they take these screenshots ?

If real
wtf

dont they larp as beckytier and just change the profilepicture when they take these screenshots ?

If real
wtf

Not sure, but lemme tell you...I have a FAT AS FUCK female friend, and she gets plenty of DMs in instagram everyday, by average looking .Some retard who has been ""in love"" with her even offered her to go vacations in Europe with her, and he'll pay everything. (They never even had sex, as she rejects him for being "too nice" and "too ugly"..even though the dude is average looking af

Life for women in western world = Easy mode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Not sure, but lemme tell you...I have a FAT AS FUCK female friend, and she gets plenty of DMs in instagram everyday, by average looking .Some retard who has been ""in love"" with her even offered her to go vacations in Europe with her, and he'll pay everything. (They never even had sex, as she rejects him for being "too nice" and "too ugly"..even though the dude is average looking af

Wtf

they will be purged by my muslim boyos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Idontknowlol
Nose and lips matter to women

Having female friends is low T af boyo. I had only one, thru high school, a GL hapa, last time I spoke to her I was in college and told her she straight owed me pussy for all the long phone convos and homework help and there's no reason not to bang a friend she's trusted for years over some rando. So we never spoke again and nothing of value was lost.

I suppose an exception is if the friend is introducing you to hot friends of hers, but even if you make out w one like I did they still won't date you very long probably

Having female friends is low T af boyo. I had only one, thru high school, a GL hapa, last time I spoke to her I was in college and told her she straight owed me pussy for all the long phone convos and homework help and there's no reason not to bang a friend she's trusted for years over some rando. So we never spoke again and nothing of value was lost.

I suppose an exception is if the friend is introducing you to hot friends of hers, but even if you make out w one like I did they still won't date you very long probably

men and women cannot just be "friends", it's usually the guy who gets rejected

Having female friends will give you a shit ton of red pills tho

men and women cannot just be "friends", it's usually the guy who gets rejected

In my case, I have rejected that fat girl, she always used to hit on me, but i aint gonna step that low and fuck a bbw

Having female friends will give you a shit ton of red pills tho

In my case, I have rejected that fat girl, she always used to hit on me, but i aint gonna step that low and fuck a bbw
Good call boyo I did once and the memory makes me gag, I'm talkin like "put four fingers in me!!"

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol

Yup i also had a whale female friend who showed me her dms. There was a guy who randomly offered her money over instagram

Shit is real, folks

Yup i also had a whale female friend who showed me her dms. There was a guy who randomly offered her money over instagram

Shit is real, folks
i wish we could hunt down these cucks

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Idontknowlol