[????????] Listening to old techno music makes me feel Alpha again and increases my Growth hormone levels

X

x69

?????? ????
I was the biggest alpha on the block when I was around 7-12 and always picked on everyone and have fought atleast once against all my friends.
Girls liked me even though I was the smallest of all boys. However when I went to middle school everyone started grouping up together to kick me out of my alpha personality. I was the most aggressive in the classroom but the girls and boys all wanted that gone so I became more passive.

4 fucking years during my most important puberty years I have lived passively while everyone got action I didn't dare to do anything. Late puberty also didn't help so I couldn't fight them. However when my stress levels are completely gone or after I drank a lil bit that aggressive self is coming back. When I am out of my comfort zone completely I am aggressive as fuck and completely live up to the stereotype of being ethnic.

I've found these songs back and they give me flashbacks to my old childhood days. I am becoming more alpha with every second that I listen to them. Appearantly growth hormone also increases when listening to these kind of songs
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9506313

I am now on my way to become Alpha again.
@Nibba Do you also listen to alpha songs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope

• +1
I was the biggest alpha on the block when I was around 7-12 and always picked on everyone and have fought atleast once against all my friends.
Girls liked me even though I was the smallest of all boys. However when I went to middle school everyone started grouping up together to kick me out of my alpha personality. I was the most aggressive in the classroom but the girls and boys all wanted that gone so I became more passive.

4 fucking years during my most important puberty years I have lived passively while everyone got action I didn't dare to do anything. Late puberty also didn't help so I couldn't fight them. However when my stress levels are completely gone or after I drank a lil bit that aggressive self is coming back. When I am out of my comfort zone completely I am aggressive as fuck and completely live up to the stereotype of being ethnic.

I've found these songs back and they give me flashbacks to my old childhood days. I am becoming more alpha with every second that I listen to them. Appearantly growth hormone also increases when listening to these kind of songs
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9506313

I am now on my way to become Alpha again.
@Nibba Do you also listen to alpha songs?

Fucking beast ngl. I had similar experiences. Got into fights all the time as a kid and whooped mfers. I was autistic and aggressive in middle school and hs calmed me down a lot tbh, but in a good way.

Tbh I do listen to alpha music but some beta music when relaxing @ nite

• +1
Fucking beast ngl. I had similar experiences. Got into fights all the time as a kid and whooped mfers. I was autistic and aggressive in middle school and hs calmed me down a lot tbh, but in a good way.

Tbh I do listen to alpha music but some beta music when relaxing @ nite

It had the worst effect on my personality. I was like those obnoxious assholes who didn't care about anyone else and I am still that way if I'm in pure comfort or fully outside comfort zone.

Every male would be more masculine if they didn't have limits to their personality. literally everyone would be alpha beast

• +1
It had the worst effect on my personality. I was like those obnoxious assholes who didn't care about anyone else and I am still that way if I'm in pure comfort or fully outside comfort zone.

Every male would be more masculine if they didn't have limits to their personality. literally everyone would be alpha beast
World would be chaos if everyone was alpha tbh. We need betas to make us look better lel. Plus they're really nice and submissive

• +1

• +1
i still listen to old happy hardcore sometimes, shits dope

• +1
Real chads bump Take me home country roads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness