Listening to RAP/Hip-hop to be NT?

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
I hate rap so much but every guy my age listens to that crap like if they don't know any better, and all of them have friends, girlfriends or social life at least, and Mexicans listen to corridos and banda which is very NT, while most outcasts listen to underground electronic shit or metal, which many weirdos listen to.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2607 and Demir
I listen to 80s music, legit over for me. All the Chad's think I'm weird for listening to it.

• Love it
Reactions: pisslord
I hate rap so much but every guy my age listens to that crap like if they don't know any better, and all of them have friends, girlfriends or social life at least, and Mexican listen to corridos and banda which is very NT, while most outcasts listen to underground electronic shit or metal, which many weirdos listen to.
listen to whatever you want to you retard stop trying to be someone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, pisslord, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
Then you have a pass to listen to what ever you want and not look like a freak outcast
U can listen to whatever you want and not look like a freak outcast unless youre very ugly

Chad can have a playlist of video game music on his phone and still slay more than any NT rap listening normie could ever hope to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Zeta ascended, Arkantos and 1 other person
U can listen to whatever you want and not look like a freak outcast unless youre very ugly
Yes you can listen to what ever with your earphones but in speakers it must be rap or it's over

This is the wrong way to think about it broseph. Chad is not chad because of the music he listens too.

Listen to what you want. Who gives a fuck...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i listen to low inhib rap
it doesn't make me nt
i would say that listening to weird autist music is an incel trait but the real incel trait is needing to become nt and thinking that listening to rap will do it
not gonna discourage you from doing it though

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Yes you can listen to what ever with your earphones but in speakers it must be rap or it's over

False, I played “rainbow connection” on the aux after taking some of my normie friends to a party and one of them recognized it and started singing with me, sooner or later everyone was singing it. Don’t be a tryhard faggot.

Chad can have a playlist of video game music on his phone and still slay more than any NT rap listening normie could ever hope to
You can listen to whatever you want to if youre average but high status and not a manlet
I have an slightly above average face but im 6'4 good frame and everyone knows that i listen to classical music in my class but nobody gives a fuck nor says anything to me lol looks matter but you guys think you cant achieve anything unless youre8psl
edit; i quoted you by accident

Last edited:
i listen to low inhib rap
it doesn't make me nt
i would say that listening to weird autist music is an incel trait but the real incel trait is needing to become nt and thinking that listening to rap will do it
not gonna discourage you from doing it though
We agree to disagree

it doesn't make you NT it makes you an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Demir and supercilious_knowall
We agree to disagree
It won’t make you nt people know if your fake or not.

Also almost none of these incels listen to good rap they only listen to the mainstream bullshit and think it’s the only rap thier is.

You can't deny rap is the most NT genre
It is. But your probably gonna listen to tyga or Chris Brown or migos and think that’s what’s good lol

It is. But your probably gonna listen to tyga or Chris Brown or migos and think that’s what’s good lol
No I'm all about lil pump and Kanye lol

You can't deny rap is the most NT genre
i mean it is
currently the most popular genre and has low inhib content
but forcing yourself to listen to it will not make you nt, it will do the opposite

all music sounds the same

I like listening to this type of Music.

Fuck rap this is where it's at.

i reccomend playboye carti :feelsgood::feelsgood:
for all "the beat is good but lyrics suck i hate niggers" copers he is doing so little that he can't ruin the beat and is basically using his voice as in instrument. he is extremely high iq musical genius
also an nt pick as opposed to listening to lil pump in (current year)

• +1
Reactions: Jack
i mean it is
currently the most popular genre and has low inhib content
but forcing yourself to listen to it will not make you nt, it will do the opposite
Just listening to it won't, but you also have to run the nigger culture game along with the rap music
i reccomend playboye carti :feelsgood::feelsgood:
for all "the beat is good but lyrics suck i hate niggers" copers he is doing so little that he can't ruin the beat and is basically using his voice as in instrument. he is extremely high iq musical genius
also an nt pick as opposed to listening to lil pump in (current year)
I was kidding about lil pump, he was too 2017, I listen more to future and Kanye atm

I’m too white to listen to hip hop/rap, I’d look like a fucking joke listening to that type of music while driving or something.

I’m too white to listen to hip hop/rap, I’d look like a fucking joke listening to that type of music while driving or something.
Lol

jfl I grew over rap when I was 14

Last edited: