literally all i did ever since joining was LDAR and LOOKSMIN

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i am in utter disbelief... i am looking at side profile pictures from late 2019 (around when i joined the site) and it literally looks like i was lean (i also remember having slight abs) my side profile was not only human looking but actually even above average...
i looked lean both from the front and side (my lower third was much better looking from the front, and my cheekbones were visible from the side) and now im a bloated fat nigger who literally hasnt left bed in like 5 months... looksmin.me tbh tbh ngl
shit thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII, Chadeep and 1 other person
i am in utter disbelief... i am looking at side profile pictures from late 2019 (around when i joined the site) and it literally looks like i was lean (i also remember having slight abs) my side profile was not only human looking but actually even above average...
i looked lean both from the front and side (my lower third was much better looking from the front, and my cheekbones were visible from the side) and now im a bloated fat nigger who literally hasnt left bed in like 5 months... looksmin.me tbh tbh ngl
shit thread
Same bro but i atleast moneymaxxed for surgeries

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and karbo
Implying that you're the only one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, RAITEIII and karbo
I giga roted but I've gained knowledge and have some perspective. I still need improvement mentally wise.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I giga roted but I've gained knowledge and have some perspective. I still need improvement mentally wise.
LOOKING GOOD SHALL SET YOU FREE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII