Literally all slayers from 2015 and up are clones of each other, but real handsome men like Cavill are another level

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
Watch most IG models
Watch any love island relate reality show, people like Adam Collard or others
Watch any IRL slayer

All what that people did was literally application of theories people are schillin on PSL for years

- All same kind of haircut, MM with medium sides to faded sides
- LOw bodyfat mildly to heavy gymcelled
- HEAVY STUBBLE
- Tanned
- Squinting
- Tailored clothing using same colors, brands are not obviously visible, its more about fitting and looking neutral, no flashy clothes
- Thick eyebrows most of the time

Real handsome men like Cavill go well without any of these hacks, being shaven or stubbled, without MM haircut

@2peasinapod
@Kade
@Amnesia

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 353
  • 1255865_hc.png
    1255865_hc.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 40b7c63c-59a2-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_134058.jpg
    40b7c63c-59a2-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_134058.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 338
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Mansnob, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
I don't agree with the stubble. Especially among young slayers it's common to have either a very trimmed stubble or no stubble at all.

I don't agree with the stubble. Especially among young slayers it's common to have either a very trimmed stubble or no stubble at all.

I dont mean teenage slayers, but 90 percent of IG models, or Love island related slayers has that stubble

You've kinda gotta point, I know one or two slayers IRL, one of them looks like a tik tok mulatto, dark brown hair and blue eyes, except he's slightly more mascthetic. Then the other slayer I know IRL is an an absolute chadpreet, squarish jaw, sharp cheekbones and nice hooded, but he's south indian dark skinned so he's stuck slaying indian sloots lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and oldcell
The Kings of squinting in one picture :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This is the type of guy that fucks another girl every night. This is what girls choose to get fucked. Not your anorexic twink looking lucky blue smith male model, that cant choke a bitchs neck during a hard fucking session on a club toilet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, noped, bassfreak and 1 other person
E
What about high school slayers?

In my country, the first guy and the asian chang both played in a reality tv show like love island. Still the asian guy has 8k, and the first one has 17k followers, and a lot more groupies/comments under his pictures. He could slay hard, even the changs bone structure is way better.

cavill has major status halo, he's not that gl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cleftcel
In my country, the first guy and the asian chang both played in a reality tv show like love island. Still the asian guy has 8k, and the first one has 17k followers, and a lot more groupies/comments under his pictures. He could slay hard, even the changs bone structure is way better.
Yeah, even though the first guys is good looking, he's honestly nothing special. I feel like lots of people have the potential to be as good looking as him, tbh! But his tats and style etc halo him nicely and his 'look' is just what lots of girls go for. Makes me wanna get a shit load of tats, tbh. (and beard transplant lol)
Would 100% be for girls and would feel a bit like selling your soul, but fuck it. I always see girls on tinder who are like ''No tats? No pussy. Sorry'' kind of thing lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
ur mentally stunted, he mogs chico, dude looks like a literal predator like a wolf
But hes asian though
Yeah, even though the first guys is good looking, he's honestly nothing special. I feel like lots of people have the potential to be as good looking as him, tbh! But his tats and style etc halo him nicely and his 'look' is just what lots of girls go for. Makes me wanna get a shit load of tats, tbh. (and beard transplant lol)
Would 100% be for girls and would feel a bit like selling your soul, but fuck it. I always see girls on tinder who are like ''No tats? No pussy. Sorry'' kind of thing lol.
Would this asian guy slay?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-065823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-065823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

HAirstyle is what is holding us back
He looks normie tier with normal hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Holy shit chad
he's face reminds me of jeff seid kinda
This guy has insane forward growth jesus chryst im admiring hard. Also he looks asian, and asians have flat profiles on average which makes it more impressive. MAXILLA IS EVERYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak

Extremely legit, this is why I always advocate Nick Batemanmaxxing. It’s straightforward and effective, a must for any 5-7 guy

Guys like Cavill are honestly better off without beard/tan etc. Best to let his imposing, stand out looks speak for itself

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
His eye area is dog shit

View attachment 167990
Extremely legit, this is why I always advocate Nick Batemanmaxxing. It’s straightforward and effective, a must for any 5-7 guy

Guys like Cavill are honestly better off without beard/tan etc. Best to let his imposing, stand out looks speak for itself
tHIS picture is another good point to this theory, literally it sums it up well
Also people here tend to ignore this, but most of this site are under 20, they jerk off to chico pictures, but anyone who want ot be an attractive at 20+ should Bateman max, literally best looksmax out there

• +1
Reactions: Kade
A god looking man will still look good with any hairstyle, any type of clothes

Watch most IG models
Watch any IRL slayer

All what that people did was literally application of theories people are schillin on PSL for years

- HEAVY STUBBLE
- Tanned
- Squinting
- Tailored clothing using same colors, brands are not obviously visible, its more about fitting and looking neutral, no flashy clothes

Real handsome men like Cavill go well without any of these hacks, being shaven or stubbled, without MM haircut

@2peasinapod
@Kade
@Amnesia

Their are reasons why he is top model

tHIS picture is another good point to this theory, literally it sums it up well
Also people here tend to ignore this, but most of this site are under 20, they jerk off to chico pictures, but anyone who want ot be an attractive at 20+ should Bateman max, literally best looksmax out there
Yeah Batemanmaxxing literally changed my life. went from invisible to getting approached in the halls. I’m not chad by any means but it did more for me than “muh clean shaven muh curtains” ever could

Yeah Batemanmaxxing literally changed my life. went from invisible to getting approached in the halls. I’m not chad by any means but it did more for me than “muh clean shaven muh curtains” ever could
height?

LOL why did I even think it was some 5'9 manlet, of course every ascension is from 6'2+ guys
5’9 means you can still ascend, you just need a good face and body. Also I honestly think body proportions are just as important as height

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
What's Bateman maxxing?

5’9 means you can still ascend, you just need a good face and body. Also I honestly think body proportions are just as important as height
6'3 guy tells you height is overrated

more news at 11

6'3 guy tells you height is overrated

more news at 11
I didn’t say height is overrated. I said that 5’9 isn’t a death sentence height, as long as your face and body are noticeably above average.

Ofc height is an advantage, and ofc if you’re 5’7 or shorter as a male it’s pretty over

I didn’t say height is overrated. I said that 5’9 isn’t a death sentence height, as long as your face and body are noticeably above average.

Ofc height is an advantage, and ofc if you’re 5’7 or shorter as a male it’s pretty over
added on ignore

i hate tallfags, no different to women telling you just be confident

if you are below psl 6, you need to copy slayers haircut + style to trick women into thinking you're a slayer too

• +1
Watch most IG models
Watch any IRL slayer

- HEAVY STUBBLE
- Tanned
- Squinting

@2peasinapod
@Kade
@Amnesia
This abdul type of slayers only

Others 'chad' type started to look absolutely the same after zyzz passed away
if you are below psl 6, you need to copy slayers haircut + style to trick women into thinking you're a slayer too
Works if you're 5psl already

• +1
how to Batemanmaxxing?
gymcelling, tan, squint, what else?

how to Batemanmaxxing?
gymcelling, tan, squint, what else?
-11% bodyfat, I highly recommend intermittent fasting in a 16:8 ratio of hours not eating to eating
-dying hair darker (making sure your eyebrows are dark is the most important thing, it’s okay if they’re a shade darker than head hair)
-tan using large carrots+astaxanthin supplement, high quality tanner, and moderate sun exposure
-grow designer stubble, dont do a bushy beard, about a 3-4 guard seems to be where he keeps it. Disconnect most of the cheeks from the “goatee” area, and you can shave a bit below the lip to make your chin seem taller
-build moderate muscle mass(focus on deltoids, neck, chest, lats) Do compound lifts but focus your isolations on those muscles. Find a program and be consistent, this is the most important thing.
-Skincare max. moisturize, exfoliate once a week or so, use a fresh vit c serum + retin a
-style max but don’t look like a try hard. Most important thing is that the clothes fits your body correctly and create an aesthetic silhouette. Brands are cope it’s best to look effortless
Think young brando fitting white tees, with nice fitting pants and some worn in boots
-Copy a hairstyle from Nick Bateman, David Beckham, or Francisco Lachowski. They are the goats for hairstyles. Also don’t shave the sides of your head to show skin; almost always looks too try hard
-Don’t shampoo daily, it strips your hair of its natural oils, it’s okay to push back to 1-2x a week
-squint like there’s a gun to your head waiting to go off when your lower eyelid muscles relax

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Cavill is lifefuel for norwooders

cavill top 3 lower thirds of all time

if you think a stubble and a normal haircutt will make you are all crazy go to the doctor......Beard and hairstyle will change nothing most people already have both

Caville is god among mortals. He'd still slay just with his face and frame. He's nw2 and still 10/10 to women