Reactions: Xangsane, aesthetic beauty, try2beme and 6 others
He's insanely good looking
Would get abused by girls secretly ngl

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, BigBiceps and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and norwoodreaper
8E7F8450 AEC5 4BF9 9DCB 51CF36303228

“i can tell he’s a good guy” literally hasn’t said a word. Halo effect in action
1k likes lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, dk7, oldfag_123 and 13 others
Watching a different video of a Chad extremely autistic person was the first video to completely utterly blackpill me

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and HighIQcel
psl 6+ face, PSL 0 brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldfag_123, Supreme, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
I remember reading comments on this video ages ago. People were saying he was so handsome.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It’s worse then being ugly . At least if you are ugly and autístic you can accept reality that it’s over. His subconscious is like wtf is wrong with me I’m handsome as hell.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2205
This makes being aspie look high IQ af. Actually people with asbergers are pertty high iq tbh. There's a huge difference between low and high functioning autism
It’s worse then being ugly . At least if you are ugly and autístic you can accept reality that it’s over. His subconscious is like wtf is wrong with me I’m handsome as hell.
I don't think his subconcious is thinking shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
This makes being aspie look high IQ af. Actually people with asbergers are pertty high iq tbh. There's a huge difference between low and high functioning autism

This is low fuctioning tho. God spited him lol

Sean O'Aspie if his autism was 1 level stronger

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
This is low fuctioning tho. God spited him lol
Low functioning means below 70 IQ so yeah I really don't think he's thinking "why can't I be normal" lol. That's more along the lines of what aspies think.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i would honk every single time i drive past their house so the little shitty sean o pry double will punch himself

Capture

Mouth breathing COPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and try2beme
Even regards mog me

haha ive seen this before
compare the comments on this video to this one :

very blackpilling

truly is very blackpilling. from the video you linked you'll find the entire comment section sympathizing with the mother and putting down her child for being a burden
1456bf30ef12dfd6c276ae718a720ff8.png

where in the video OP linked, you'll find the entire comment section sympathizing with both the mother and the child wishing them both the best
ed24626240fe1297a2d7a834eba31f7b.png

same exact condition, different face. and somehow the other guy is simply a nuisance who should be sent into a mental asylum while this guy is seen as an actual decent person deep down inside with potential

looks truly are everything

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, faithlesscel, try2beme and 4 others
truly is very blackpilling. from the video you linked you'll find the entire comment section sympathizing with the mother and putting down her child for being a burden
1456bf30ef12dfd6c276ae718a720ff8.png

where in the video OP linked, you'll find the entire comment section sympathizing with both the mother and the child wishing them both the best
ed24626240fe1297a2d7a834eba31f7b.png

same exact condition, different face. and somehow the other guy is simply a nuisance who should be sent into a mental asylum while this guy is seen as an actual decent person deep down inside with potential

looks truly are everything
exactly
brutal haloeffectpill
exactly
brutal haloeffectpill

just think of that chad child rapist on tinder, girls were saying that he deserves forgiveness and all that shit, if he was ugly they would want him hanged dead in the street

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faithlesscel, joelortiz, UglyMan and 1 other person
exactly
brutal haloeffectpill

just think of that chad child rapist on tinder, girls were saying that he deserves forgiveness and all that shit, if he was ugly they would want him hanged dead in the street

JFL brutal autistpill,

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 685
Funny how people are drawn to others based on just looks. Here I am, not handicapped and doing very well for myself and yet I still can't get dates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He can get fucked and abused by girls and then get horny and fuck them like a retarded ape

He can get fucked and abused by girls and then get horny and fuck them like a retarded ape
No he can’t , his autism fucks him over more then being ugly . If you can speak a single sentence it’s over

No he can’t , his autism fucks him over more then being ugly . If you can speak a single sentence it’s over
Bro some femcels touch him secretly he'll turn into a horny beast and lick them everywhere and fuck them good in the ass too 😍😂

thats not how autism works lol

A waste of high teir chad genetics
indeed

he will never realise how much of an opportunity he could have in his life

indeed

he will never realise how much of an opportunity he could have in his life
I would reduce my dick 1 inch to look like that
Someone needs to make a tinder pfp for him and just show his face

I would reduce my dick 1 inch to look like that
Someone needs to make a tinder pfp for him and just show his face
no one gonna accept that trade lol
more like castrate (no sexdrive/urgestowards female) urself to look like him

no one gonna accept that trade lol
more like castrate (no sexdrive/urgestowards female) urself to look like him
I would are you kidding me, he looks like Opry

I would are you kidding me, he looks like Opry
thats an incel bait

whats the point of looking that and then be all alone byurself aka not enjoying time with girls

Bro some femcels touch him secretly he'll turn into a horny beast and lick them everywhere and fuck them good in the ass too 😍😂

Just kill yourself if you are no autismmaxx

Seriously speaking now, he is probally one of the most good looking person in existence, 8/10, and he is mouthbreathing lol.

Low-functioning autism (LFA) is autism with an intellectual disability (an IQ of 69 or below). Symptoms may include impaired social communications or interactions, bizarre behavior, and lack of social or emotional reciprocity. Sleep problems, aggressiveness, and self-injurious behavior are also possible frequent occurrences

Koko the gorilla, who is said to have been able to communicate by using more than 1,000 hand signs, has died in California at the age of 46. Instructors taught her a version of American Sign Language and say she used it to convey thoughts and feelings. She adopted and named pets, including a kitten she called All Ball. The gorilla, who was said to have an IQ of between 75 and 95, could understand 2,000 words of spoken English.

Wow im getting mogged by a literal autist what a joke life

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and Deleted member 7863
Does anyone have anymore of the comments? Also jfl.
Screenshot 2023 09 12 at 125628 AM

• JFL
Reactions: faithlesscel
Screenshot 2023 09 12 at 10307 AM

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel
True chad is always autistic

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Autistic MTN