Litle reminder of sean o pry bodyfat

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
IMG 20191106 003437

Go sub 12% or stfu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, ZyzzReincarnate, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Volcel if you've never been lean enough to see your abs.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Mateusz74, MagickEvo and 3 others
Yea no shit, obviously the face gets more defined at lower bodyfat, like right now im at 17% and I already have some cheekbone definition under lighting.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 1464
what is that shit ?

im 8% around and still cant see
You are either

Not 8% bodyfat

Have a weak core

In either case you need to be doing lots of ab isolation works (namely planks, ab wheel, weighted knee/leg raises), and compound lifts (namely squats and deadlifts)

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and ZyzzReincarnate
You are either

Not 8% bodyfat

Have a weak core

In either case you need to be doing lots of ab isolation works (namely planks, ab wheel, weighted knee/leg raises), and compound lifts (namely squats and deadlifts)
Im 43kg bro

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Cleftcel, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
just lol if you weren’t naturally lean as a child and stayed lean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2227
lose weight streege
i will bro. Wish me good luck. I wish you the best for your ascension, you'r a bro definitively, and don't take into the core most of the comments here, people can be trash and it doesn't mean shit actually

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i will bro. Wish me good luck. I wish you the best for your ascension, you'r a bro definitively, and don't take into the core most of the comments here, people can be trash and it doesn't mean shit actually
thanks bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
here we go again

yeah yeah, low bf is ideal, we all know how to get to it, caloric deficit, starvemaxx, so what? you become a skelly, most of us probably don't have the frame to support it like Barrett

it's literally a 2-edged sword, ideally one should be lean and slightly muscular (like o'pry in this pic), the problem is getting to this, it's rocket science to me

here we go again

yeah yeah, low bf is ideal, we all know how to get to it, caloric deficit, starvemaxx, so what? you become a skelly, most of us probably don't have the frame to support it like Barrett

it's literally a 2-edged sword, ideally one should be lean and slightly muscular (like o'pry in this pic), the problem is getting to this, it's rocket science to me
the ideal is low BF (10-12%) and muscular.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
  • Woah
Reactions: needsolution
fat is meant to be stored in the face