Little brother beat me up in front of girlfriend

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
So me and my girlfriend are both 20 years old and we've been going out for a month. I had to look after my 11 year old brother and my girlfriend tagged along. My brother was trying to show off and wrestle me, eventually I stupidly agreed to it. Now, just a quick backdrop my brother is not a typical 11 year old in terms of strength. If you look at the first attached pic below, he's on the left and I'm on the right. So yeah, I wasn't sure who was stronger and we've never wrestled before so I didn't know who would win but kind of expected my additional age to carry me over the line.

It didn't. He beat me up pretty easily, he got me in the move on the last pic below and I started 'tapping out' (submitting) while my girlfriend was recording this. My brother refused to let go until I said that "I was his b*tch" which I said because it really hurt. My girlfriend at the end of this started laughing and I was really embarrassed. She said she doesn't care that my brother beat me up, but I'm still feeling really insecure about this.

Do you think my girlfriend does care but she's just not saying it? I feel like a loser.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., uglygoyim, Deleted member 9852 and 29 others
I'm sorry son

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
So me and my girlfriend are both 20 years old and we've been going out for a month. I had to look after my 11 year old brother and my girlfriend tagged along. My brother was trying to show off and wrestle me, eventually I stupidly agreed to it. Now, just a quick backdrop my brother is not a typical 11 year old in terms of strength. If you look at the first attached pic below, he's on the left and I'm on the right. So yeah, I wasn't sure who was stronger and we've never wrestled before so I didn't know who would win but kind of expected my additional age to carry me over the line.

It didn't. He beat me up pretty easily, he got me in the move on the last pic below and I started 'tapping out' (submitting) while my girlfriend was recording this. My brother refused to let go until I said that "I was his b*tch" which I said because it really hurt. My girlfriend at the end of this started laughing and I was really embarrassed. She said she doesn't care that my brother beat me up, but I'm still feeling really insecure about this.

Do you think my girlfriend does care but she's just not saying it? I feel like a loser.

1) Imagine fighting your brother
2) Imagine getting btfo by your little brother
3) Imagine getting btfo by a 11 year old
4) Imagine ever saying "im your bitch"

Op is truly subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglygoyim, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4804 and 22 others
1) Imagine fighting your brother
2) Imagine getting btfo by your little brother
3) Imagine getting btfo by a 11 year old
4) Imagine ever saying "im your bitch"

Op is truly subhuman
View attachment 936200
Reminder I’ll fold you in half like a little bitch in an actual fight so don’t talk shit about me fsggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, zaynbrah, .👽. and 12 others
Brutal.
Should have killed himself on the spot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
Reminder I’ll fold you in half like a little bitch in an actual fight so don’t talk shit about me fsggot
>get btfo by a fucking 11 year old
Sure you do faggot bitch
54684 full

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
the funniest user on .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
larp but funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804, Eduardo DOV and 6 others
Wait, how old are you OP? 15 right?

Next story is going to be how little brother fucked my girlfriend with his 11 inch cock and made me watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, zaynbrah, Eduardo DOV and 10 others
For you to fold anyone in an actual fight after losing to your 11 year old brother, I would assume this is your brother:
Brock lesnar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uglygoyim, Deleted member 4804, zaynbrah and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, wagbox and Deleted member 10987
i will beat the shit out of you, mouthbreathing mongrel dog
wont be so arrogant when ill humiliate you
Mouthbreathing? It would be over the moment you meet my top tier anteface and 6'2 height you subhuman faggot dog. Shall I even mention what will happen the moment you glance at my god tier eye area?? You will be immediately hypnotized, afterwards you will shit your pants, piss yourself and cum while you die from a brain aneurysm from the massive mog.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Mouthbreathing? It would be over the moment you meet my top tier anteface and 6'2 height you subhuman faggot dog. Shall I even mention what will happen the moment you glance at my god tier eye area?? You will be immediately hypnotized, afterwards you will shit your pants, piss yourself and cum while you die from a brain aneurysm from the massive mog.
Got tier eye area? You cocksucking faggot, don't proclaim what you can back up. Only thing I will cum from is from your womanly lips which will remind me of the time I throatfucked your whore mother.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3635
Got tier eye area? You cocksucking faggot, don't proclaim what you can back up. Only thing I will cum from is from your womanly lips which will remind me of the time I throatfucked your whore mother.
You can only wish to have my 20 PSL slayer lips you disgusting subhuman homosexual canine. I won't even go any further about the eye area because you are so hopelessly outmatched that it isn't even worth it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6892
You can only wish to have my 20 PSL slayer lips you disgusting subhuman homosexual canine. I won't even go any further about the eye area because you are so hopelessly outmatched that it isn't even worth it.
i am 15 with 5 lays and mog you death keep coping you homosexual midget

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 9072
i am 15 with 5 lays and mog you death keep coping you homosexual midget

Subhuman over never even began eyes ( You)
SUBHUMAN DOG

God tier eyes (Me)
Eyes 1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Clark69, Deleted member 7651 and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
you have feminine gay fucking nct eye area i have dark triad one also im making my eyes open
remidner i will destroy you irl you fucking midget
no excuses or further discussions neccesary
Yeah I agree tbh ngl

• +1
Say goodbye to your girlfriend, after this humiliation you are single again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Say goodbye to your girlfriend, after this humiliation you are single again.
reminder irl i will humiliate you to the point of suicide by zyklon B driving you more insane than your kike ancestors were at auswittz

i am 6'7 (5'7 was a typo)
you are a gay alien midget
big fucking difference
Brah you can be 7'7 but with that eye area it's over for you.

Also my eyes are PCT and appear neutral because of eyelashes you subhuman fodder animal

Eye

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 9072
i wish death upon you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
reminder irl i will humiliate you to the point of suicide by zyklon B driving you more insane than your kike ancestors were at auswittz
I mog you in height you faggot, plus you are a little bitch that got raped in front of your girlfriend by an eleven years old boy.

If i ever saw you in front of me i would annihilate your sad pathetic weak excuse of a body.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 10987
Brah you can be 7'7 but with that eye are it's over for you.

Also my eyes are PCT and appear neutral because of eyelashes you subhuman fodder animal

View attachment 936241
you are a homosexual AAHHAHAH
keep coping
you know absolute nothing about irl appeal you gay alien
i slayed 6 women and you slayed none
curiosois why? cuz ur a gay lookin midget ass braggy wannabe subhuman

what? jealous much nigger
Jealous of what ?
Of a ugly incel eyed faggot that got humiliated by his 11 year old little brother
Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Kristin
i am 6'7 (5'7 was a typo)
you are a gay alien midget
big fucking difference
Stop lying, you know damn well you are below 6'1.

• Hmm...
I mog you in height you faggot, plus you are a little bitch that got raped in front of your girlfriend by an eleven years old boy.

If i ever saw you in front of me i would annihilate your sad pathetic weak excuse of a body.
i am 6'7
i mog you in age
i mog you in life
i am a player and a slayer
you are a pathetic loser on a incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5698
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5698
op got the whole forum fooled
mirin
The Rock Tennis GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 5698
i am 6'7
i mog you in age
i mog you in life
i am a player and a slayer
you are a pathetic loser on a incel forum
Nigga, you are supposedly a 6'7 Guy that got DESTROYED BY AN 11 YEARS OLD BOY, stop coping.

Everyone here would brutally take your life and sodomize your body, you are not a darktriad badboy, you are a faggot nice guy that got DESTROYED by an eleven years old kid.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6892
Nigga, you are supposedly a 6'7 Guy that got DESTROYED BY AN 11 YEARS OLD BOY, stop coping.

Everyone here would brutally take your life and sodomize your body, you are not a darktriad badboy, you are a faggot nice guy that got DESTROYED by an eleven years old kid.
i will fuck you up and drive you to join sanctionsuicide.com if we had ever met irl dont EVER talk to me like that negro know you place
barking monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698