Living as a subhuman is not even worth it

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Tbh if my nose doesn't eventually straighten out (revision or otherwise) or if my hair falls out too quickly next few years nothing is worth doing. There is NOTHING you can gain if you're ugly, you are guilty until proven innocent, you're less valuable than others, your opinion doesn't matter, people don't even wanna associate with you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Vitruvian, Arkantos and 8 others
dont you realise how much freedom that gives you`?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Redrighthand
There is NOTHING you can gain if you're ugly, you are guilty until proven innocent, you're less valuable than others, your opinion doesn't matter, people don't even wanna associate with you.
This video sums it all up. After watching this video I'm truly convinced that actually spending $30,000 on surgeries is a bigger investment than on stocks/bonds/real estate. The ending where the goodlooking guy was not put in jail, put the nail on the coffin for me. I don't care if my family/friends hate me or I go into debt paying for surgeries I refuse to live a subpar life over something I can't control.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Arkantos, spark and 3 others
Being family mogged every single time you set a foot on the streets is not worth it... And yes if u look bad its even worse lol sometimes I see someone my age who on top of that looks way better than me. Kinda humillating tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
dont you realise how much freedom that gives you`?
It doesn't give me freedom, I still have expectations placed on me. If I was good looking I could break those expectations but because I'm gl people would forgive it. Ugly=Hell.

It is what it is

Where do you stand currently?

being ugly is like living in hell imo

better to not live life then live life as a ugly fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
OP, your post is only half of the blackpill. The other half is about the fact that non-chads (9,999 out of 10,000 people) will not have a fulfilling life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
TBH when I first visited this site I just wanted to be average but apparently that's not good enough. My aim is to reach psl6-7 for some sort of closure from living the first 20 years of my life a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 616
TBH when I first visited this site I just wanted to be average but apparently that's not good enough. My aim is to reach psl6-7 for some sort of closure from living the first 20 years of my life a subhuman.

Haven't spoken to you in a while since that Discord call, how come your first 20 years were subhuman?

when ur already dead there's no rope on your neck. live freely, do whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
Be chad or death

This video sums it all up. After watching this video I'm truly convinced that actually spending $30,000 on surgeries is a bigger investment than on stocks/bonds/real estate. The ending where the goodlooking guy was not put in jail, put the nail on the coffin for me. I don't care if my family/friends hate me or I go into debt paying for surgeries I refuse to live a subpar life over something I can't control.

Haven't seen that video in forever, legit suifuel. Reminds me of my experiences in early childhood and school tbh tbh ngl

Tbh if my nose doesn't eventually straighten out (revision or otherwise) or if my hair falls out too quickly next few years nothing is worth doing. There is NOTHING you can gain if you're ugly, you are guilty until proven innocent, you're less valuable than others, your opinion doesn't matter, people don't even wanna associate with you.
GalaxyFarFarAwayIQ (high iq)

GalaxyFarFarAwayIQ (high iq)
This is actually my final attempt to ascend. If I don't look good by 25 I might as well rope
Where do you stand currently?
I'd say 4 psl still cuz my nose isn't straight, in fact I wanna punch my face when I see it in motion on camera

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
OP, your post is only half of the blackpill. The other half is about the fact that non-chads (9,999 out of 10,000 people) will not have a fulfilling life.
That is a cope. We are uglier than we think.

I haven't seen that video in ages

One of the first blackpills I found

It's 6 psl or death man. If I don't have the means at 24 to have every looksmax procedure covered, I'm going into massive debt to do it. I won't care at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Lmao psl 6 might as well be psl 4 nowadays

Better go ER on all those lucky cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It's 6 psl or death man. If I don't have the means at 24 to have every looksmax procedure covered, I'm going into massive debt to do it. I won't care at that point.
Yeah bro I just woke up 4:00 am to do an
8 hour shift. Im planning rhino and an actual steriod cycle next year.

• Love it
Reactions: DidntRead

you can't go from ugly to good looking, you still need a decent base. sorry to brutally blackpill you buddy boyo but you will never be 7psl. you either born with it or you don't.

you can't go from ugly to good looking, you still need a decent base. sorry to brutally blackpill you buddy boyo but you will never be 7psl. you either born with it or you don't.
I do have a decent base 6ft, forward maxila and chin. My only flaws are my Norwood 2 hairline, big nose, shitty frame and only a little upper eyelid exposure. Which can all be fixed to a certain extent.

I do have a decent base 6ft, forward maxila and chin. My only flaws are my Norwood 2 hairline, big nose, shitty frame and only a little upper eyelid exposure. Which can all be fixed to a certain extent.

6' is not enough in 2019 standarts