Living in a beach town is hell

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I like on the ocean in one of the most popular beach towns in the USA. Why is this bad? Well it’s bad because every summer we get filled with people on vacation. Mostly rich, hot, young people from all over the state. The hottest girls and boys from the entire stage congregate here on the beach. I love to walk my dog on the promenade but every summer I get the mogging of a lifetime. Honestly endless dimes, even more then in a city like LA or New York. Every time I go out I see thousands of beautiful prime teen girls in their tiny swimsuits showing off their bodies I will never get to touch. And I also get mogged by all the rich frat chads who party here too.

Are you from a rich family?

Are you from a rich family?
No bro it’s only a rich town cause people from big cities have vacation homes here
Its ideal
Now it’s not but I hope I will get shredded on tren and then I can walk around shirtless in the summer. I can meet cute girls on vacation and invite them to come party w me. But right now I’m kinda fat tbh

Nt a wrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lift, lift like a motherfucker asap
Yes bro it just makes me depressed knowing I live in literally the best place in the entire USA for prime teen ass and I missed out on it my entire life. Literally the hottest girls all drive hours to come here bro and take pics for the gram it’s unbelievable

Yes bro it just makes me depressed knowing I live in literally the best place in the entire USA for prime teen ass and I missed out on it my entire life. Literally the hottest girls all drive hours to come here bro and take pics for the gram it’s unbelievable
I know man but it is what it is. All my life I heard "your 20's are your prime. Your best years" then fucking social media dropped and fucked everything up. Living in a city where dudes are driving in rolls Royces, taking bitches on a helicopter trip on the first date was suifuel as a normshit coming from a broke ass family. Live just isn't all that for most people, gotta work with what you can.