Lmao at this shitty attempt

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
So bitch you joined today saying „muhhh meleah forth isnt the doxxer“ while I gave several proofs that she is. Stupid it cuck. You think you can fool us cause you have a incel avi or what moron.

@Sergeant @her do your fuckin job already. Ban all those gay cels and dont let them join For a month. Also make .me private. shit is going too far rn. Also be careful,it cucks might be here to grab our ips. @Over @Mr.cope @CopeIsReal @Patrick Baitman @Highyellowcel (lmao at you little cunt) @Britishlooksmaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5912, Over and 10 others
/

Last edited:
All I want is to bite Tara deCamp's nose

EE1D1314 FA57 4B87 939C B459EF2F28F1

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, OOGABOOGA, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
What if they were actually trolling us from the beginning and we took the bait? I don't know but it may be possible

Lmao bump.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
@Highyellowcel gtfo faggot

Bump

• +1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Patrick Baitman
So bitch you joined today saying „muhhh meleah forth isnt the doxxer“ while I gave several proofs that she is. Stupid it cuck. You think you can fool us cause you have a incel avi or what moron.

@Sergeant @her do your fuckin job already. Ban all those gay cels and dont let them join For a month. Also make .me private. shit is going too far rn. Also be careful,it cucks might be here to grab our ips. @Over @Mr.cope @CopeIsReal @Patrick Baitman @Highyellowcel (lmao at you little cunt) @Britishlooksmaxxer

Ive got nothing to lose tbh tbh thats why ive been left alone. No social life or anything I associate myself with unless tinder but thats about it ive told my sisters about the fucked up shit I say online and they laugh about it with me tbh tbh

Bump

• +1
Ban that whore @Highyellowcel That bitch is obvs a foid larper @Master @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Incoming, Chadeep and 1 other person

Just trying to help you brainlet

I Just saw the newest member who joined 2 HOURS AGO was looking at chad1212’s profile. Just make the forum private like op says

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
[QUOTE="Jerzy Bondov, post: 2755892, member: Just make the forum private like op says
[/QUOTE]
Never happend

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Best friend on the forum ngl❤

incetear users have a Congo-countryside-IQ tier for thinking Chad1212 would actually rape his female friend and she would need help

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yo @Gargantuan you said you’re coming to Virginia right? I’ll drive down and we can pay her a visit :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yo @Gargantuan you said you’re coming to Virginia right? I’ll drive down and we can pay her a visit :chad:
Mirin bro, gonna be fun

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back