lmao did u guys see tht lookism thread where tht subhuman gook approached random girls?

jfl at all of us ugly dudes who thought cold approaching women on the street as ugly men would get any results. The ONLY hope for ugly guys is social circle game. PUA only works for Chads and they don't even need it.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
jfl at all of us ugly dudes who thought cold approaching women on the street as ugly men would get any results. The ONLY hope for ugly guys is social circle game. PUA only works for Chads and they don't even need it.

if your ugly, you should just kill yourself tbh

no ppoint living life if ur not gling

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Demonstrator, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
if your ugly, you should just kill yourself tbh

no ppoint living life if ur not gling
yeah truth even in social circles u won't have it easy. A chad can snatch ur bitch any time .

Foids are low ROI.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 245
yeah truth even in social circles u won't have it easy. A chad can snatch ur bitch any time .
this and even if u get a gf, she will always crave chads cock over urs and wud leave u for chad anytime

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Demonstrator, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
ngl i wish i had the balls to approach like this and record. I'm very curious about the results. Too bad i cant even watch someone doing this kind of stuff

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
He mogs me.

That video was wack. Dumb cunt was too scared to approach. He was probably watched RSD videos all morning and then drank a redbull and decided it was time to do a "field report".

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and RichardSpencel
That’s so embarrassing ?

Cold approaching is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and RichardSpencel
over and out

Still has higher T levels than 90% of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and C0pe