lmao even robots can tell ethnics look like chit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I know this article is over 2 years old but it still made for a good laugh. Basically AI was used to be the judge in a looks context and virtually all the winners were white, causing sjws to lose their shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know this article is over 2 years old but it still made for a good laugh. Basically AI was used to be the judge in a looks context and virtually all the winners were white, causing sjws to lose their shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Einon and dodt

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1332 and Krezo
The robotpill terminated me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and disillusioned
wow, were really hitting some groundbreaking revelations here!

Robots are closer to male (logically dominated) views than female (emotionally dominated) views

That's why AIs keep saying females are professionally useless, ethnics can't aesthetically compete, etc.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Deleted member 656

this is proof that beauty is objective

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Over for many men.

It's over for many ethnics.

An an A.I has no free will so it only judges based on western system's so this isn't proof if anything their using a western standard for instance the Chinese femboy's are more desired and the women are more dominant beauty is a cultural expect stuff like strong lower 3rd which most asian's have more off and symmtery

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
An an A.I has no free will so it only judges based on western system's so this isn't proof if anything their using a western standard for instance the Chinese femboy's are more desired and the women are more dominant beauty is a cultural expect stuff like strong lower 3rd which most asian's have more off and symmtery
Exactly, human perception of colour and interest has been molded over the course of millions of years. Robots can't interpret colour, they have code for the wavelengths of light, but what that code is translated to is extremely limited. In the case of humans, that code is translated into RGB waveforms to display colour on a screen, robots don't have the ability to perceive colour in the first place so the code is almost meaningless to them. You need to explicitly define 0x255 (white) as good and 0x000 (black) as bad or the computer has no idea what those numbers mean.
t.a computer science student

tl;dr humans defined what is good and what is bad and programmed that into the AI

Exactly, human perception of colour and interest has been molded over the course of millions of years. Robots can't interpret colour, they have code for the wavelengths of light, but what that code is translated to is extremely limited. In the case of humans, that code is translated into RGB waveforms to display colour on a screen, robots don't have the ability to perceive colour in the first place so the code is almost meaningless to them. You need to explicitly define 0x255 (white) as good and 0x000 (black) as bad or the computer has no idea what those numbers mean.
t.a computer science student

tl;dr humans defined what is good and what is bad and programmed that into the AI

I agree what is beautiful is contextual to society rice cel's were more desired believe it or not before colonialism beauty is malleable not subjective though

I agree what is beautiful is contextual to society rice cel's were more desired believe it or not before colonialism beauty is malleable not subjective though
But beauty is subjective. Sphynx cats look ugly as fuck to me, but they were literally worshiped by Egyptians thousands of years ago. It's unscientific evidence that beauty is learned not innate

But beauty is subjective. Sphynx cats look ugly as fuck to me, but they were literally worshiped by Egyptians thousands of years ago. It's unscientific evidence that beauty is learned not innate

What i mean is what society find's attractive ultimately yes beauty is subjective that's why i don't suggest anyone to kill themselves for it or try to become someone just accept who you are and improve what you can
I mean what we perceive your correct is subjective however what society and the majority precieves as beauty is very much so malleable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kill_Jew
An AI by definition is humanly coded at first and let to run on automatic. If it judged white to be more attractive that is only because it was coded by its creators in the first place to pick white over darker colors.

That's just to pinpoint that the AI has no free will. But yes, nigger women are far less beautiful than white ones that's for sure.