lmao I think my surgeon ghosted me

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I emailed the asisstant yesterday asking if the surgeon was notified that I paid the implant fee /the Ct scan uploaded and i havent gotten a response. Im hoping I get a response tommorow

I dont want to pay the balance until i know for sure everythings alright.

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 470
I emailed the asisstant yesterday asking if the surgeon was notified that I paid the implant fee /the Ct scan uploaded and i havent gotten a response. Im hoping I get a response tommorow

I dont want to pay the balance until i know for sure everythings alright.
why should a medical professional ruin his reputation like this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and AspiringChad
Wanna me drive to his office and ask him?

Over^2
my first surgeon also sort of brush me off when I went too blackpill hardcore on him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, SayNoToRotting, Wannabe6ft2 and 1 other person
why should a medical professional ruin his reputation like this?

hopefully ill get a response from his assistant tommorow if not, time to order a rope.

jfl @ subhumans thinking its easy to ascend if they moneymaxx, the entire process is difficult and many surgeons will think you are an aspie if you go too hard with blackpill

hopefully ill get a response from his assistant tommorow if not, time to order a rope.
This is your surgeon speaking. It's over

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
no surgery for your face

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and xForgotMyName
you don't need to go in the blackpill, just say you are doing it for confidence. easy way to bs out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
To him, your surgery is just a time slot on his calendar where he does his normal job. It's not an important life altering decision like it is for you. Be a man and continue to call the office until everything is sorted to your satsification. Don't be a helpless cuck who sends one email and gets a panic attack when they don't reply within a few hours.

For your information, it is usually me taking the lead in insuring my surgery and all preparations, including payment, are good before the date. Most offices are horrible at following up and have many other patients they are dealing with, so what you are experiencing isn't uncommon.

Last edited:
To him, your surgery is just a time slot on his calendar where he does his normal job. It's not an important life altering decision like it is for you. Be a man and continue to call the office until everything is sorted to your satsification. Don't be a helpless cuck who sends one email and gets a panic attack when they don't reply within a few hours.

For your information, it is usually me taking the lead in insuring my surgery and all preparations, including payment, are good before the date. Most offices are horrible at following up and have many other patients they are dealing with, so what you are experiencing isn't uncommon.

thanks man. yea ill for sure call the office on monday. My balance is due a week and a half and my surgery is 3 weeks after that, so yea i need to speed things up.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad