• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, godlikesz, Ritalincell and 1 other person
5041fcabda5e7c3a424eff259c29c485

Looks like a piece of shit from Portland

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Fraud
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Justin Bieber is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed the interviewers pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Justin barely able to force it past the knob, and she would be moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Justin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell

Justin Bieber is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed the interviewers pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Justin barely able to force it past the knob, and she would be moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Justin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

Nigga you gay

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Ritalincell and penis3

Bro Justin was barely in puberty. He probably had a child dick