lmao saw a group of gymcels today

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
I drove to the mall to pick up my bro today and saw these gymcels in tanktops acting all douchy flexxing and shit, grunting etc. the funny part was that they were all ugly af.

looked like they were 18.

i hate ppl like this tbh, espeicially the retards that take off their shit and do the whole public aesthetics thing.

itsover69

itsover69

I drove to the mall to pick up my bro today and saw these gymcels in tanktops acting all douchy flexxing and shit, grunting etc. the funny part was that they were all ugly af.

i hate ppl like this tbh, espeicially the retards that take off their shit and do the whole public aesthetics thing.
pretty homo ngl

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Yea tbh

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
Blackpill: they're at least friends with femoids because they're NT and not that ugly

Time Travel

Time Travel

thank u, next

I think it's pretty cringy but I like that they piss off the NPCs in public on purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)