lmao saw a group of gymcels today

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I drove to the mall to pick up my bro today and saw these gymcels in tanktops acting all douchy flexxing and shit, grunting etc. the funny part was that they were all ugly af.

looked like they were 18.

i hate ppl like this tbh, espeicially the retards that take off their shit and do the whole public aesthetics thing.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Krezo, Whyamihere and 2 others
I drove to the mall to pick up my bro today and saw these gymcels in tanktops acting all douchy flexxing and shit, grunting etc. the funny part was that they were all ugly af.

i hate ppl like this tbh, espeicially the retards that take off their shit and do the whole public aesthetics thing.
pretty homo ngl

Blackpill: they're at least friends with femoids because they're NT and not that ugly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and itsoverbuddyboyo
aka cucks
T shirt mockup featuring a man with a hipster mustache in front of plants 20155 300x300

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

I think it's pretty cringy but I like that they piss off the NPCs in public on purpose.

They probably slay tho

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
they slay more than u

• JFL
Reactions: androidcel
they slay more than u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel