LMFAOOOO. 6'10 FRAMECEL GOING THROUGH CROWD IN NY

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum

look how everyone ignores him and he has to squeeze his subhuman twigs between the old mexicans:lul:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and fobos
at that height its roids or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, IndianJock, Hades and 6 others
He should just bump on people and dare them to say something

He should just bump on people and dare them to say something
why tf wouldnt they? its a boney 16 year old with a tiny frame.
I cant reach his head but it take his wrist and snap it.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
"Center of attention in the streets". I didn't notice a single man or woman looking at him. Even the cameraman got more looks than this manmore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 2426, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
lmao fucking pathetic if you identify so heavily with an attribute of yours

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
sub 7 foot manlets on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Nobody fucking cares

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
And yet not a single fuck was given by anyone. Muh "if ur chad girls stare at u bro"

• +1
TikTok is so fucking cringe I'll say it for the second time. Doesn't help that most people born at or around the year 2000 also seem to be cringe asfuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, SayNoToRotting and onnysk
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1428, Slayer and Averagecel
Incoming backpain at 18.

Ngl it looks kinda weird when he's standing next to average height girls but he must feel so amazing for mogging everyone. Btw his frame is good, he's probably wider than a 5'10 bodybuilder.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Ngl it looks kinda weird when he's standing next to average height girls but he must feel so amazing for mogging everyone. Btw his frame is good, he's probably wider than a 5'10 bodybuilder.

Yeah but no one gives a fuck. He got Zero IOI's from those girls even though some of them are about the same age.

• So Sad
Yeah but no one gives a fuck. He got Zero IOI's from those girls even though some of them are about the same age.
After 6'6 it gets weird to foids. 6'10 is still good to mog other men.

• So Sad
I wish I was 6'10"

he has 0 presence lol, not even manlets are making way for him

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1428
No, he looks average max and he's too tall. 6'10 is a failo.
Tell that to all the basketball players who run small harems at my college

• +1
And yet not a single fuck was given by anyone. Muh "if ur chad girls stare at u bro"
if ur chad girls do stare at you though
in what way is this recessed framecel chad lol
not even close
5'10 20 inch bideltoid average guy mogs him

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Averagecel
At yhat height with that frame and being white the least that i expect him to do is grab a gun and start shooting a school

Tell that to all the basketball players who run small harems at my college
Doubt they're all 6'10. 6'10 is tall as hell and doesn't even look human at that point.
6'8+ is definitely not a big failo (not even comparable to the failo of being a 5'11 manlet), but it's not ideal for sure. Looks freakish and so unaesthetic when next to other average humans. Humans are supposed to be somewhat equal.

looks like total and utter shit, he has all attributes towards height and zero towards eveerything else, looks like a human giant sized stick insect

they did not respect him because he was a lanklet teenager but when he is older and puts on some size they will be scared

they did not respect him because he was a lanklet teenager but when he is older and puts on some size they will be scared

he needs to gorilla max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
He frame mogged most of the guys in the vid, I donโ€™t get it? He has decent frame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back