Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

It's not over until you rope
Time online
36d 5h 41m
Kinda, but you would be better of by putting arab men in the latino category

they are not too black nor too white, and they have less facial recession on average

My middleastern friend from usa had more success with black women than me who is white, just sayin
Some yea, but most middle eastern guys have that certain look. You know what i mean

C

Chintuck22

Brb, finding new avi 🙄
Time online
41d 1h 11m
Some yea, but most middle eastern guys have that certain look. You know what i mean
Yeah, but i meant like uae or saudi arabian, iranian or paki type of guy

not some black sand niggers if you know what i mean

reptiles

reptiles

Proud storm frontcel sympathizer.
Time online
144d 17h 42m
Happa has not even 10% the SMV of Mulattos and latinos lol

Hapas are fucking disgusting.

Mulatoo as long as its northern african or african american or afro latina is good pure subsuharan mulatoos are disgusting.

Latinas are mainly white even afro latinas they have upto 60 percent iberian at times.

Indo nordics can be good but is always inferior to northern african afro latina but is infinitely superior to gook.

The worst mixed couples is afrocan niggers white women or asiaj gooks and white women

GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

Time online
36d 5h 41m

Mulatoo as long as its northern african or african american or afro latina is good pure subsuharan mulatoos are disgusting.

Latinas are mainly white even afro latinas they have upto 60 percent iberian at times.

Indo nordics can be good but is always inferior to northern african afro latina but is infinitely superior to gook.

The worst mixed couples is afrocan niggers white women or asiaj gooks and white women
You are hilarious

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Brb, Ascending to Godhood🃏
Time online
76d 11h 34m

I agree, except Africans with White People will turn out like an average lighter skin African American.

They will always mog Curries and gooks.

reptiles

reptiles

Time online
144d 17h 42m
I agree, except Africans with White People will turn out like an average lighter skin African American.

They will always mog Curries and gooks.

This 1 i will disagree hugely the reason northern african or afro latino is so good is cause they have a strong caucasoid base in fact northern african didnt even have subsuharan genes originally its very recent the admixture.

Pure subhuharan blacks are disgusting and the genetic is so far i would say hapa would mog a pure subsuharan mixed nigger with a white women.

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
76d 11h 34m
This 1 i will disagree hugely the reason northern african or afro latino is so good is cause they have a strong caucasoid base in fact northern african didnt even have subsuharan genes originally its very recent the admixture.

Pure subhuharan blacks are disgusting and the genetic is so far i would say hapa would mog a pure subsuharan mixed nigger with a white women.
Keep coping. Niggas / “African Americans” are huge slayers. They don’t need to look causcasion to slay.

No fuckinh happa mogs any black man unless you are talking ugly asf, especially will never mog a Mulatto.

reptiles

reptiles

Time online
144d 17h 42m
Keep coping. Niggas / “African Americans” are huge slayers. They don’t need to look causcasion to slay.

No fuckinh happa mogs any black man unless you are talking ugly asf, especially will never mog a Mulatto.

I said pure african subsuharans i dont mean african american they have up to 20 percent europoid thats why meeks even looks good as he does hr already had a 20 percent caucasoid base.

The reason i would slay a hapa would slay more than fucking african nigger is that a mongoloid is way closer than a negroid to white.

And often as long as its east asian it takes 2 to look fully white passing the inverse cannot be said of pure african blacks and by turn white i mean it lightly just white passing.

. Pure african balcks never pls op stop coping you need to be closer to european to slay.

GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

Time online
36d 5h 41m

Imagine being that deluded, some white women have even traveled to Jamaica and African nations to get BBC. Will never happen for a Hapa/asian men.

download.jpeg

I said pure african subsuharans i dont mean african american they have up to 20 percent europoid thats why meeks even looks good as he does hr already had a 20 percent caucasoid base.

The reason i would slay a hapa would slay more than fucking african nigger is that a mongoloid is way closer than a negroid to white.

And often as long as its east asian it takes 2 to look fully white passing the inverse cannot be said of pure african blacks and by turn white i mean it lightly just white passing.

. Pure african balcks never pls op stop coping you need to be closer to european to slay.
a30ccc8a700da37ff479714229f56948.jpg

Keep coping, higher SMV than most asians

Last edited:
PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
76d 11h 34m

Keep coping curry, blacks are now huge fucking high T moggers cucking your Nordic White fantasy

Plus you said pure African mixed with with White, which makes you wrong again.

reptiles

reptiles

Time online
144d 17h 42m
Keep coping curry, blacks are now huge fucking high T moggers cucking your Nordic White fantasy

Plus you said pure African mixed with with White, which makes you wrong again.

Again you can cherry pick to your hearts dream but africans pure ones are the farthest from white hapas look almost white gen 2 if were including central asian gen 1 will have green eyes they look infinitely better than niggers unless north african or afro latina but 1 was histrocically never even a nigger and the 2nd type bred with white so much they don't even look fully african but off a different race.

Also you can't convicne the the north atlantid pill isn't true foids dream about northern atlantids that's the hardest thing to get.

Also bbc is the dumbest fucking myth to date sorry to say that but it's true

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

#FreeChad1212
Time online
24d 7h 14m
Or you can just open any dating app and travel the world so you can see where is your SMV at its highest

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
Time online
59d 13h 47m
Legit tbh. I’m arab and can confirm this. I think that if you are a 6PSL+ exotic arab then it’s best to spoof to an arab country that’s not conservative like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, etc...You would clean up Tinder. You can slay in the west as well but honestly, females would be devoted to you like a god if you are genuinely 6PSL+ exotic shitnik in the countries mentioned.
turkey is not an arab country low iq chiwawa

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
76d 11h 34m
Again you can cherry pick to your hearts dream but africans pure ones are the farthest from white hapas look almost white gen 2 if were including central asian gen 1 will have green eyes they look infinitely better than niggers unless north african or afro latina but 1 was histrocically never even a nigger and the 2nd type bred with white so much they don't even look fully african but off a different race.

Also you can't convicne the the north atlantid pill isn't true foids dream about northern atlantids that's the hardest thing to get.

Also bbc is the dumbest fucking myth to date sorry to say that but it's true
Bitter curry lol

Again BBCs are in their own class, they don’t need to fucking be white passing if the look good and masc.

Also there was nothing to cherry pick, you’re the one doing all the cherry picking with your essays.

Come to the west, you’ll see BBCs are the biggest slayers.

reptiles

reptiles

Time online
144d 17h 42m
Bitter curry lol

Again BBCs are in their own class, they don’t need to fucking be white passing if the look good and masc.

Also there was nothing to cherry pick, you’re the one doing all the cherry picking with your essays.

Come to the west, you’ll see BBCs are the biggest slayers.

I'm not cherry picking anything the data says mongoloids are closer africans are the furthest to white to be fair i will give you this african north africans are a slight exception cause their not even african and afro latina is mainly iberian.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7163193 The divergence is a lot more recent within hapas.

African americans depending can become meeks but it's needs to be a higher caliber atleast 20 percent.

Also your literally cherry picking certain good looking blacks to act like that's the average it's not good looking people come in all races in sizes except those closer to caucasoid will do better.

Last bit a bitter curry no i'm being honest the gene distance is very far mongoloid is way way way better than a african nigger you can cherry pick good looking african dudes i can do the same that doesn't change shit it about which 1 will become closer to white and which won't.

As for coming to the west i live in the west i've been here my entire life blacks don't slay shit only whites do it's unfair honestly

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
76d 11h 34m
I'm not cherry picking anything the data says mongoloids are closer africans are the furthest to white to be fair i will give you this african north africans are a slight exception cause their not even african and afro latina is mainly iberian.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7163193 The divergence is a lot more recent within hapas.

African americans depending can become meeks but it's needs to be a higher caliber atleast 20 percent.

Also your literally cherry picking certain good looking blacks to act like that's the average it's not good looking people come in all races in sizes except those closer to caucasoid will do better.

Last bit a bitter curry no i'm being honest the gene distance is very far mongoloid is way way way better than a african nigger you can cherry pick good looking african dudes i can do the same that doesn't change shit it about which 1 will become closer to white and which won't.

As for coming to the west i live in the west i've been here my entire life blacks don't slay shit only whites do it's unfair honestly
So you’re saying because Negroid is closer to Mongoloid, than Causcasian... is why Happas slay more?

Fucking lol at you, go hang out with black people then Asians and see the difference.

reptiles

reptiles

Time online
144d 17h 42m
So you’re saying because Negroid is closer to Mongoloid, than Causcasian... is why Happas slay more?

Fucking lol at you, go hang out with black people then Asians and see the difference.

1588291391615.png

That's why their closer to caucasoid and i must specify not including the north african or latinas or certain african american americans.

Asians for the most part are closer if we include central asian blacks aren't even the same species norther africans and afro latinos are

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
76d 11h 34m
View attachment 384028

That's why their closer to caucasoid and i must specify not including the north african or latinas or certain african american americans.

Asians for the most part are closer if we include central asian blacks aren't even the same species norther africans and afro latinos are
Closer to cockazoid doesn’t automatically mean more attractive, look at fucking curries.

You’re too autistically hung up on what makes someone attractive is being White Nordic Caucasian.

Negroids are attractive when they are, for their own reasons seperate from white Caucasians.

reptiles

reptiles

Time online
144d 17h 42m
Closer to cockazoid doesn’t automatically mean more attractive, look at fucking curries.

You’re too autistically hung up on what makes someone attractive is being White Nordic Caucasian.

Negroids are attractive when they are, for their own reasons seperate from white Caucasians.

Your right being caucasoid doesn't automatically make your more pretty in fact diet and overall growth matters a lot as well it's not strictly genes but being caucasoid is 60 percent of beauty 40 percent is enviroment.

Also we can cherry pick to our hearts conent i even said good looking people of any race exist im not supporting genetic determinism here persay either rather probabalism it's more probable a gook will mog a pure subsuharan but it isn't always the case.

Also being white and nordic 60 percent the rest is enviroment the good looking blacks you cherry pick either hit the gene lottery or had perfect development.

The types of blacks you posted have near perfect facial development like this dude.

1588292528757.png

Or this dude.

1588292548612.png

You can cherry pick more if you want or you can admit being closer to caucasoid is better also why are you defending pure subhurans anyways your a northern african your african genome is very recent from the subsuharan region.

Why i'm defending gooks is cause mainly i'm looking at the fact they are closer to caucasoid.

GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

Time online
36d 5h 41m

Bruh, don't waste your time. He's too busy jerking off to his own morphs

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
76d 11h 34m
Your right being caucasoid doesn't automatically make your more pretty in fact diet and overall growth matters a lot as well it's not strictly genes but being caucasoid is 60 percent of beauty 40 percent is enviroment.

Also we can cherry pick to our hearts conent i even said good looking people of any race exist im not supporting genetic determinism here persay either rather probabalism it's more probable a gook will mog a pure subsuharan but it isn't always the case.

Also being white and nordic 60 percent the rest is enviroment the good looking blacks you cherry pick either hit the gene lottery or had perfect development.

The types of blacks you posted have near perfect facial development like this dude.

View attachment 384046

Or this dude.

View attachment 384047

You can cherry pick more if you want or you can admit being closer to caucasoid is better also why are you defending pure subhurans anyways your a northern african your african genome is very recent from the subsuharan region.

Why i'm defending gooks is cause mainly i'm looking at the fact they are closer to caucasoid.
I didn’t post anyone in this thread, didn’t cherry pick.

Native American Mongoloids are not Gooks/Chinks in Asia. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc
Completely different and you cherry picked

Average Subsaharan mogs the average Gook from Japan or China any day, maybe not Aesthetically all the time, but they have infinitely more sex appeal

plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.

“gooks are closer to whites, that’s why I’m defending them”
Absolute autistic retardation.

reptiles

reptiles

Time online
144d 17h 42m
I didn’t post anyone in this thread, didn’t cherry pick.

Native American Mongoloids are not Gooks/Chinks in Asia. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc
Completely different and you cherry picked

Average Subsaharan mogs the average Gook from Japan or China any day, maybe not Aesthetically all the time, but they have infinitely more sex appeal

plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.

“gooks are closer to whites, that’s why I’m defending them”
Absolute autistic retardation.

1 Thats a tibetian not a native american not cherry picking either i was trying to show the blacks you typically ascribe are people who have either hit the gene lottery or have perfect facial development.

2 Asians actually get unfair portrayals by the media as inherently being some how feminien when that couldn't be further from the truth.

1588293603095.png

This is and this doesn't look like the feminine fags i see usally portrayed in the media the very fact that the media supports this is digusting so your appeal speil is incorrect worst part is a lot of foids pick up on this sterotype.

>>plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.<<

Didn't you say you were north african the other day ????????????????????????????

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Time online
76d 11h 34m
1 Thats a tibetian not a native american not cherry picking either i was trying to show the blacks you typically ascribe are people who have either hit the gene lottery or have perfect facial development.

2 Asians actually get unfair portrayals by the media as inherently being some how feminien when that couldn't be further from the truth.

View attachment 384063

This is and this doesn't look like the feminine fags i see usally portrayed in the media the very fact that the media supports this is digusting so your appeal speil is incorrect worst part is a lot of foids pick up on this sterotype.

>>plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.<<

Didn't you say you were north african the other day ????????????????????????????
Nigga you’re confusing me with someone else.

And Who the hell am I ascribing? I didn’t post and people in this thread. Stop assuming things.

Still Blacks MOG the shit out of Asians. Your only defense is they are closer to Caucasian, OVER not wasting anymore time on this rambling autism.

tyronelite

tyronelite

4 PSL 6'3 - Future Tyrone
Time online
22d 9h 27m
Pretty accurate lol I do well in Canada

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Stop rotting
Time online
91d 14h 45m
Mulatto’s and hapa’s are not equal in terms of SMV. For the rest it seems pretty good.

GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

Time online
36d 5h 41m
Arkantos

Arkantos

Arkantos
Time online
57d 13h 45m
Never started

Melo95

Melo95

Elementalist
Time online
28d 4h 47m
This is IRL scale, not psl guys jfl
Just realized you did mean psl. Then you don't understand the ratings here at all. Only Psl 8+ is Chad? Then no one has ever seen a Chad in their lifetime

Last edited:
GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

Time online
36d 5h 41m

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)