Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
Doesn't take into account Age, Height, or Status

Untitled document   Google Docs

Focused on the hotspot areas:

USA
Western Europe
Balkan/Eastern Europe
SEA (Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, etc.)
Latin America (Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Peru, etc.)
+ Central America

Looks might not be as crucial here, you might have exotic factor in these parts of the world:

Russia
Africa
Turkey/Middle East
Central Asia
Caribbean & Island Nations

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
Hapa: cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
A psl 8 is almost impossible to find, they will be worshipped almost anywhere

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 6128, CursedOne and 7 others
Imagine being aspie enough to write this up jfl

but yes, surprisingly high IQ

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, subChadcel, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Legit tbh. I’m arab and can confirm this. I think that if you are a 6PSL+ exotic arab then it’s best to spoof to an arab country that’s not conservative like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, etc...You would clean up Tinder. You can slay in the west as well but honestly, females would be devoted to you like a god if you are genuinely 6PSL+ exotic shitnik in the countries mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PrisonMike, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
This is pretty accurate, mulattos and blacks get failod alot less by their race as long as they're not raised in hood culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5467
someone must be really really desperate, insaneely high libido and low standards to move anywhere in asia to get women
damn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Melo95, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
Imagine being aspie enough to write this up jfl

but yes, surprisingly high IQ
Bro, i'm stuck in the house and bored AF
Legit tbh. I’m arab and can confirm this. I think that if you are a 6PSL+ exotic arab then it’s best to spoof to an arab country that’s not conservative like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, etc...You would clean up Tinder. You can slay in the west as well but honestly, females would be devoted to you like a god if you are genuinely 6PSL+ exotic shitnik in the countries mentioned.
I totally forgot Arab countries. I am muslim but i have no idea how it is over there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Lmao you think black psl 6/7's don't slay in western eu

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Reoa and Deleted member 5522
It's pretty accurate imo

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5467
pretty accurate except sub4 whites can still be gods in sea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5522, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Why is the UK not mentioned at all?

• +1
pretty accurate except sub4 whites can still be gods in sea
Yep agreed

White has this adventage that skin color can save sub4 and Never started should be replaced with possibility to get something in Latin America and SEA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Vidyacoper
Why didn't you put EE too ?

Edit : My bad didnt saw it

• +1
Since when was Elliott Rodger Mulatto?

• +1
arabs and turks slay russian girls dude

True, I’m a 6+ PSL Hindu and I can confirm that if you’re in this category, you’ll be sprinting through good interracial pussy like it’s nothing and you should be getting 100+ likes in the first 48 hours of creating your tinder (if you live in a state like California, specifically where it’s super diverse, you probs won’t do so well in a conservative midwestern state like Alabama or some shit).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Greeicy
True, I’m a 6+ PSL Hindu and I can confirm that if you’re in this category, you’ll be sprinting through good pussy like it’s nothing and you should be getting 100+ likes in the first 48 hours of creating your tinder (if you live in a state like California, specifically where it’s super diverse, you probs won’t do so well in a conservative midwestern state like Alabama or some shit).
Not talking about the U.S, i’m talking about liberal ethnic countries like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, etc...

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
Not talking about the U.S, i’m talking about liberal ethnic countries like Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, etc...
Oh, I mean I was just adding on by getting more specific about USA’s states in general. I probs made that confusing by quoting your post, sorry lol.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
Interesting that it says that Asians do better in Latina America or EE than their own countries if sub chad

Am I wrong? Asian women are ruthless with race...

This nigga really put hapa with mulattos smh :lul::lul:

This nigga really put hapa with mulattos smh :lul::lul:
yes because the top tier ones are very good looking, that's why I also included PSL rating at the top

Some european countries also hate blacks even if you are 8+ tbh.

Some european countries also hate blacks even if you are 8+ tbh.
True, that's everywhere, someone will hate you if you are black.

Plus, there are barely any 8+ black guys.

Is 6/10 chadlite?

• +1
Doesn't take into account Age, Height, or Status

View attachment 383616

Focused on the hotspot areas:

USA
Western Europe
Balkan/Eastern Europe
SEA (Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, etc.)
Latin America (Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Peru, etc.)
+ Central America

Looks might not be as crucial here, you might have exotic factor in these parts of the world:

Russia
Africa
Turkey/Middle East
Central Asia
Caribbean & Island Nations
Kinda, but you would be better of by putting arab men in the latino category

they are not too black nor too white, and they have less facial recession on average

My middleastern friend from usa had more success with black women than me who is white, just sayin

Last edited:
Kinda, but you would be better of by putting arab men in the latino category

they are not too black nor too white, and they have less facial recession on average

My middleastern friend from usa had more success with black women than me who is white, just sayin
Some yea, but most middle eastern guys have that certain look. You know what i mean

Some yea, but most middle eastern guys have that certain look. You know what i mean
Yeah, but i meant like uae or saudi arabian, iranian or paki type of guy

not some black sand niggers if you know what i mean

Happa has not even 10% the SMV of Mulattos and latinos lol

Hapas are fucking disgusting.

Mulatoo as long as its northern african or african american or afro latina is good pure subsuharan mulatoos are disgusting.

Latinas are mainly white even afro latinas they have upto 60 percent iberian at times.

Indo nordics can be good but is always inferior to northern african afro latina but is infinitely superior to gook.

The worst mixed couples is afrocan niggers white women or asiaj gooks and white women

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

Mulatoo as long as its northern african or african american or afro latina is good pure subsuharan mulatoos are disgusting.

Latinas are mainly white even afro latinas they have upto 60 percent iberian at times.

Indo nordics can be good but is always inferior to northern african afro latina but is infinitely superior to gook.

The worst mixed couples is afrocan niggers white women or asiaj gooks and white women

You are hilarious

I agree, except Africans with White People will turn out like an average lighter skin African American.

They will always mog Curries and gooks.

I agree, except Africans with White People will turn out like an average lighter skin African American.

They will always mog Curries and gooks.

This 1 i will disagree hugely the reason northern african or afro latino is so good is cause they have a strong caucasoid base in fact northern african didnt even have subsuharan genes originally its very recent the admixture.

Pure subhuharan blacks are disgusting and the genetic is so far i would say hapa would mog a pure subsuharan mixed nigger with a white women.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
This 1 i will disagree hugely the reason northern african or afro latino is so good is cause they have a strong caucasoid base in fact northern african didnt even have subsuharan genes originally its very recent the admixture.

Pure subhuharan blacks are disgusting and the genetic is so far i would say hapa would mog a pure subsuharan mixed nigger with a white women.
Keep coping. Niggas / “African Americans” are huge slayers. They don’t need to look causcasion to slay.

No fuckinh happa mogs any black man unless you are talking ugly asf, especially will never mog a Mulatto.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5467
Keep coping. Niggas / “African Americans” are huge slayers. They don’t need to look causcasion to slay.

No fuckinh happa mogs any black man unless you are talking ugly asf, especially will never mog a Mulatto.

I said pure african subsuharans i dont mean african american they have up to 20 percent europoid thats why meeks even looks good as he does hr already had a 20 percent caucasoid base.

The reason i would slay a hapa would slay more than fucking african nigger is that a mongoloid is way closer than a negroid to white.

And often as long as its east asian it takes 2 to look fully white passing the inverse cannot be said of pure african blacks and by turn white i mean it lightly just white passing.

. Pure african balcks never pls op stop coping you need to be closer to european to slay.

Imagine being that deluded, some white women have even traveled to Jamaica and African nations to get BBC. Will never happen for a Hapa/asian men.

Download

I said pure african subsuharans i dont mean african american they have up to 20 percent europoid thats why meeks even looks good as he does hr already had a 20 percent caucasoid base.

The reason i would slay a hapa would slay more than fucking african nigger is that a mongoloid is way closer than a negroid to white.

And often as long as its east asian it takes 2 to look fully white passing the inverse cannot be said of pure african blacks and by turn white i mean it lightly just white passing.

. Pure african balcks never pls op stop coping you need to be closer to european to slay.
A30ccc8a700da37ff479714229f56948

Keep coping, higher SMV than most asians

Last edited:

Keep coping curry, blacks are now huge fucking high T moggers cucking your Nordic White fantasy

Plus you said pure African mixed with with White, which makes you wrong again.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5467
Keep coping curry, blacks are now huge fucking high T moggers cucking your Nordic White fantasy

Plus you said pure African mixed with with White, which makes you wrong again.

Again you can cherry pick to your hearts dream but africans pure ones are the farthest from white hapas look almost white gen 2 if were including central asian gen 1 will have green eyes they look infinitely better than niggers unless north african or afro latina but 1 was histrocically never even a nigger and the 2nd type bred with white so much they don't even look fully african but off a different race.

Also you can't convicne the the north atlantid pill isn't true foids dream about northern atlantids that's the hardest thing to get.

Also bbc is the dumbest fucking myth to date sorry to say that but it's true

Or you can just open any dating app and travel the world so you can see where is your SMV at its highest

• +1
turkey is not an arab country low iq chiwawa

• JFL
Again you can cherry pick to your hearts dream but africans pure ones are the farthest from white hapas look almost white gen 2 if were including central asian gen 1 will have green eyes they look infinitely better than niggers unless north african or afro latina but 1 was histrocically never even a nigger and the 2nd type bred with white so much they don't even look fully african but off a different race.

Also you can't convicne the the north atlantid pill isn't true foids dream about northern atlantids that's the hardest thing to get.

Also bbc is the dumbest fucking myth to date sorry to say that but it's true
Bitter curry lol

Again BBCs are in their own class, they don’t need to fucking be white passing if the look good and masc.

Also there was nothing to cherry pick, you’re the one doing all the cherry picking with your essays.

Come to the west, you’ll see BBCs are the biggest slayers.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel