Location Maxing by Race [GTFIH]

Is it Accurate?

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Bitter curry lol

Again BBCs are in their own class, they don’t need to fucking be white passing if the look good and masc.

Also there was nothing to cherry pick, you’re the one doing all the cherry picking with your essays.

Come to the west, you’ll see BBCs are the biggest slayers.

I'm not cherry picking anything the data says mongoloids are closer africans are the furthest to white to be fair i will give you this african north africans are a slight exception cause their not even african and afro latina is mainly iberian.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7163193 The divergence is a lot more recent within hapas.

African americans depending can become meeks but it's needs to be a higher caliber atleast 20 percent.

Also your literally cherry picking certain good looking blacks to act like that's the average it's not good looking people come in all races in sizes except those closer to caucasoid will do better.

Last bit a bitter curry no i'm being honest the gene distance is very far mongoloid is way way way better than a african nigger you can cherry pick good looking african dudes i can do the same that doesn't change shit it about which 1 will become closer to white and which won't.

As for coming to the west i live in the west i've been here my entire life blacks don't slay shit only whites do it's unfair honestly

I'm not cherry picking anything the data says mongoloids are closer africans are the furthest to white to be fair i will give you this african north africans are a slight exception cause their not even african and afro latina is mainly iberian.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7163193 The divergence is a lot more recent within hapas.

African americans depending can become meeks but it's needs to be a higher caliber atleast 20 percent.

Also your literally cherry picking certain good looking blacks to act like that's the average it's not good looking people come in all races in sizes except those closer to caucasoid will do better.

Last bit a bitter curry no i'm being honest the gene distance is very far mongoloid is way way way better than a african nigger you can cherry pick good looking african dudes i can do the same that doesn't change shit it about which 1 will become closer to white and which won't.

As for coming to the west i live in the west i've been here my entire life blacks don't slay shit only whites do it's unfair honestly
So you’re saying because Negroid is closer to Mongoloid, than Causcasian... is why Happas slay more?

Fucking lol at you, go hang out with black people then Asians and see the difference.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
So you’re saying because Negroid is closer to Mongoloid, than Causcasian... is why Happas slay more?

Fucking lol at you, go hang out with black people then Asians and see the difference.

That's why their closer to caucasoid and i must specify not including the north african or latinas or certain african american americans.

Asians for the most part are closer if we include central asian blacks aren't even the same species norther africans and afro latinos are

View attachment 384028

That's why their closer to caucasoid and i must specify not including the north african or latinas or certain african american americans.

Asians for the most part are closer if we include central asian blacks aren't even the same species norther africans and afro latinos are
Closer to cockazoid doesn’t automatically mean more attractive, look at fucking curries.

You’re too autistically hung up on what makes someone attractive is being White Nordic Caucasian.

Negroids are attractive when they are, for their own reasons seperate from white Caucasians.

Closer to cockazoid doesn’t automatically mean more attractive, look at fucking curries.

You’re too autistically hung up on what makes someone attractive is being White Nordic Caucasian.

Negroids are attractive when they are, for their own reasons seperate from white Caucasians.

Your right being caucasoid doesn't automatically make your more pretty in fact diet and overall growth matters a lot as well it's not strictly genes but being caucasoid is 60 percent of beauty 40 percent is enviroment.

Also we can cherry pick to our hearts conent i even said good looking people of any race exist im not supporting genetic determinism here persay either rather probabalism it's more probable a gook will mog a pure subsuharan but it isn't always the case.

Also being white and nordic 60 percent the rest is enviroment the good looking blacks you cherry pick either hit the gene lottery or had perfect development.

The types of blacks you posted have near perfect facial development like this dude.

Or this dude.

You can cherry pick more if you want or you can admit being closer to caucasoid is better also why are you defending pure subhurans anyways your a northern african your african genome is very recent from the subsuharan region.

Why i'm defending gooks is cause mainly i'm looking at the fact they are closer to caucasoid.

Bruh, don't waste your time. He's too busy jerking off to his own morphs

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Your right being caucasoid doesn't automatically make your more pretty in fact diet and overall growth matters a lot as well it's not strictly genes but being caucasoid is 60 percent of beauty 40 percent is enviroment.

Also we can cherry pick to our hearts conent i even said good looking people of any race exist im not supporting genetic determinism here persay either rather probabalism it's more probable a gook will mog a pure subsuharan but it isn't always the case.

Also being white and nordic 60 percent the rest is enviroment the good looking blacks you cherry pick either hit the gene lottery or had perfect development.

The types of blacks you posted have near perfect facial development like this dude.

View attachment 384046

Or this dude.

View attachment 384047

You can cherry pick more if you want or you can admit being closer to caucasoid is better also why are you defending pure subhurans anyways your a northern african your african genome is very recent from the subsuharan region.

Why i'm defending gooks is cause mainly i'm looking at the fact they are closer to caucasoid.
I didn’t post anyone in this thread, didn’t cherry pick.

Native American Mongoloids are not Gooks/Chinks in Asia. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc
Completely different and you cherry picked

Average Subsaharan mogs the average Gook from Japan or China any day, maybe not Aesthetically all the time, but they have infinitely more sex appeal

plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.

“gooks are closer to whites, that’s why I’m defending them”
Absolute autistic retardation.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
I didn’t post anyone in this thread, didn’t cherry pick.

Native American Mongoloids are not Gooks/Chinks in Asia. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc
Completely different and you cherry picked

Average Subsaharan mogs the average Gook from Japan or China any day, maybe not Aesthetically all the time, but they have infinitely more sex appeal

plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.

“gooks are closer to whites, that’s why I’m defending them”
Absolute autistic retardation.

1 Thats a tibetian not a native american not cherry picking either i was trying to show the blacks you typically ascribe are people who have either hit the gene lottery or have perfect facial development.

2 Asians actually get unfair portrayals by the media as inherently being some how feminien when that couldn't be further from the truth.

This is and this doesn't look like the feminine fags i see usally portrayed in the media the very fact that the media supports this is digusting so your appeal speil is incorrect worst part is a lot of foids pick up on this sterotype.

>>plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.<<

Didn't you say you were north african the other day ????????????????????????????

1 Thats a tibetian not a native american not cherry picking either i was trying to show the blacks you typically ascribe are people who have either hit the gene lottery or have perfect facial development.

2 Asians actually get unfair portrayals by the media as inherently being some how feminien when that couldn't be further from the truth.

View attachment 384063

This is and this doesn't look like the feminine fags i see usally portrayed in the media the very fact that the media supports this is digusting so your appeal speil is incorrect worst part is a lot of foids pick up on this sterotype.

>>plus I’m not North African, I didn’t post any cherry picked examples, I think you’re confusing me with someone else.<<

Didn't you say you were north african the other day ????????????????????????????
Nigga you’re confusing me with someone else.

And Who the hell am I ascribing? I didn’t post and people in this thread. Stop assuming things.

Still Blacks MOG the shit out of Asians. Your only defense is they are closer to Caucasian, OVER not wasting anymore time on this rambling autism.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 5467
Pretty accurate lol I do well in Canada

Mulatto’s and hapa’s are not equal in terms of SMV. For the rest it seems pretty good.

Never started

This is IRL scale, not psl guys jfl
Just realized you did mean psl. Then you don't understand the ratings here at all. Only Psl 8+ is Chad? Then no one has ever seen a Chad in their lifetime

Last edited:
Not accurate at all in 2020.