LOCATION MAXXING experience .

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
Ok boys . For context , My ethnicity is Pakistani and my height is 5 foot 10 inches and I’m 18 years old . I’ve been rated around a 5.5 pls on here by many of u guys . Ok so basically I lived in Canada for 12 years . And in those 12 years I did have girl friends and girls liking me , but when I moved to Pakistan for medical school this year . Completely different experience . From the first day I had my friends at my school tell me how half the girls in my class already have a crush on me , how I’m rated the top 2 hottest guys in the class or sum bs. I have gotten multiple appraches for my number or Snapchat (10+) . Girls always giving me compliments or straight up telling me I look like a celebrity or sum shit . It’s so funny . Location maxxing is so legit boyos. if ur a lightskinned Pakistani or Indian like me go to South Asia and slay lol or if ur white go to east Asia and slayyy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3 and 14 others
Ok boys . For context , My ethnicity is Pakistani and my height is 5 foot 10 inches and I’m 18 years old . I’ve been rated around a 5.5 pls on here by many of u guys . Ok so basically I lived in Canada for 12 years . And in those 12 years I did have girl friends and girls liking me , but when I moved to Pakistan for medical school this year . Completely different experience . From the first day I had my friends at my school tell me how half the girls in my class already have a crush on me , how I’m rated the top 2 hottest guys in the class or sum bs. I have gotten multiple appraches for my number or Snapchat (10+) . Girls always giving me compliments or straight up telling me I look like a celebrity or sum shit . It’s so funny . Location maxxing is so legit boyos. if ur a lightskinned Pakistani or Indian like me go to South Asia and slay lol or if ur white go to east Asia and slayyy.
Just be PSL5.5 good looking bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
I’m treated here better in Pakistan cuz I’m white skin lol . Even when I was in Canada I wasn’t a slayer lol . In Pakistan I’m treating completely differently and I can slay easy . That’s my argument , how location can greatly affect ur “ slaying outcomes “

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3 and 6 others
Bro when im in india for holiday i feel like chad, girls constantly mirin, got approached y a stacylite at a wedding,a cousin of a cousin (not related by blood) she kept touching me and shit and im fairly certain i could fuck next time im iver there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Bro when im in india for holiday i feel like chad, girls constantly mirin, got approached y a stacylite at a wedding,a cousin of a cousin (not related by blood) she kept touching me and shit and im fairly certain i could fuck next time im iver there
Yah same lol I feel chad in Pakistan . Lol jfl I was with friends one time and walking right and these group of girls were waking in front of us and were literally talking about me . Location maxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
Yah same lol I feel chad in Pakistan . Lol jfl I was with friends one time and walking right and these group of girls were waking in front of us and were literally talking about me . Location maxing is legit
Lefgit son, especially with my accent halo, and the fact im 5'11 tall for indians and light skin, pnce i get hollow cheeks and green eyes ill lock tons of hoes down

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Lefgit son, especially with my accent halo, and the fact im 5'11 tall for indians and light skin, pnce i get hollow cheeks and green eyes ill lock tons of hoes down
Yee i have green eyes and they all compliment it lol . Also apparently I dress nice whatever the fuck that means

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and chadpreetinthemaking
Yee i have green eyes and they all compliment it lol . Also apparently I dress nice whatever the fuck that means
Pussy is pussy man, goal for next india trip is bang at least 5 indian stacylites, wont be a problem cuz ill be lean, somewhat muscular, and tattoo halo also

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and SixFootManlet
What will happen if I go to Pakistan as a pure white specimen? Will they stone me to death because I lured they're whamen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Welcome to braggers.me
The place where you can brag to the ugliest most disgusting looking men about you getting laid and having plain jain girlfriends

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Pubertymaxxer3, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Most incels are locationcels

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, MiroslavBulldosex, HighIQcel and 3 others
Welcome to braggers.me
The place where you can brag to the ugliest most disgusted looking men about you getting laid and having plain jain girlfriends
Bro I barley slayed in Canada , this isn’t the point . Im highlighting the contrast .

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
What will happen if I go to Pakistan as a pure white specimen? Will they stone me to death because I lured they're whamen?
Some might like u some don’t . They generally like white skinned pakis not actual white men. Go to China and slay

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, SixFootManlet and chadpreetinthemaking
Bro I barley slayed in Canada , this isn’t the point . Im highlighting the contrast .
Yes I know, that's why I said "Plain jane girlfriends" you don't look like a slayer but you posted this knowing that 99% of us can't get a gf to save our fucking lives!
Plus we all know that light skin and light color eyes are such a halo in SAE and the middle east so what's the point of posting this other than bragging to the bottom on the barrel of men about you being "one the hottest guys in class" JFL
Some might like u some don’t . They generally like white skinned pakis not actual white men. Go to China and slay
Giga cope! They would slurp on any average white guy cock!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Michael Myers, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Yes I know, that's why I said "Plain jane girlfriends" you don't look like a slayer but you posted this knowing that 99% of us can't get a gf to save out fucking lives!
Plus we all know that light skin and light color eyes are such a halo in SAE and the middle east so what's the point of posting this other than bragging to the bottom on the barrel of men about you being "the hottest guys in class" JFL

Giga cope! They would slurp on any average white guy cock!
I said that cuz im genuinely shocked at how they treat me differently . Like I never got this shit before . Sorry if I sounded arrogant tbh . But no tbh they don’t like actual white guys . Maybe India they do but def not in Pakistan lol

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Michael Myers and SixFootManlet
JFL @ ethnic parents raising their sons in the west

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, cyberjap, SixFootManlet and 2 others
Maybe India they do but def not in Pakistan lol

Why every faction of curries think they are better than the ever JFL
Just accept the fact that the average white man with colored eyes can cuck every race on this earth it's been scientifically proven. stop coping fucku

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger, MiroslavBulldosex, Michael Myers and 1 other person
It's not so much that they like your ethnicity it's just that you're like 9/10 for a pakistani. And your eye color is exotic.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
It's not so much that they like your ethnicity it's just that you're like 9/10 for a pakistani. And your eye color is exotic.
No it’s literally cuz I have whiter skin . If I was brown I would be incel here
View attachment 257601
Why every faction of curries think they are better than the ever JFL
Just accept the fact that the average white man with colored eyes can cuck every race on this earth it's been scientifically proven. stop coping fucku
Dude I fucking live here lol . If ur acc white (like actually fucking white not just skin) and not Muslim . Girls will not go for u . Maybe slutty girls that don’t care but that’s it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, SixFootManlet and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
"Go back to your country" is actually based, blackpilled advice. You'll slay much more amongst people of a similar pheno as you.

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Thanks for sharing the experience and wisdom.
LocationMaxxing, is an often overlooked cope/cheat-code/escape by guys that are incels or dudes with limited options.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, mikeock and buflek
Tfw being incel in South India
giphy.gif

Yo homie pass me the rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and SixFootManlet
Most incels are locationcels
Kinda true.
The netherlands is also not a really great place imo. I mean, it's not extremely bad, but it's not good either. There are only few locations in Netherlands where it's pretty good. And that are places like: Amsterdam, Utrecht, Leiden, Maastricht, etc.. Aka, cities where there are universities where mainly women study.
But outside of the big cities; the gender ratio male/female (below the age of 40) is often pretty bad or 1/1 at best. But most often not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet and DutchPrettyBoy
"Go back to your country" is actually based, blackpilled advice. You'll slay much more amongst people of a similar pheno as you.
No lol . It only worked in my case cuz I literally look white or med . If I was brown and went back it wouldn’t do shit

Say it to 4'11 ricecels

There are still some places where they can go. South America and some Caribbean countries.

is that you in profile? What is bare minimum to count as lightskin? @chadpreetinthemaking

No lol . It only worked in my case cuz I literally look white or med . If I was brown and went back it wouldn’t do shit

If you were brown, chances are your hometown would be brown and they wouldn't judge you for the ashy colouring.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
This never happens to me. Is this final confirmation that I'm extremely ugly? :feelsrope:
Eh not most, like maybe 20% or so
All whitecels are locationcels

nah bro, the fact that you have a canadian passport is making their pussy wet, by this im saying she can potencially leave that shithole with your help (marriage,relationship,etc). this happens to all immigrants when they're back into their shithole countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
nah bro, the fact that you have a canadian passport is making their pussy wet, by this im saying she can potencially leave that shithole with your help (marriage,relationship,etc). this happens to all immigrants when they're back into their shithole countries.
Cope , half of the med school is filled with international kids that have American and Canadian passports

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Cope , half of the med school is filled with international kids that have American and Canadian passports
people in here been fucking hot E.European/Brazilian/SE.Asia while looking like my ass bro, dont delude yourself, in these countries looks lose power because of poverty. im just saying, if you want to cope and youre happy, go ahead then.

you are a 5.5 in your dreams

in italy you would be incel

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Jfl 5.5psl shut the fuck up. No one cares that you fuck shitskins

It’s because nobody in Canada likes you fucking people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
some thoughts:

locationmaxxing isnt new thing

medical school in PAKISTAN? rofl

and all those girls are inbred shitskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
some thoughts:

locationmaxxing isnt new thing

medical school in PAKISTAN? rofl

and all those girls are inbred shitskins
Aren't you a Moneymaxxed Paki Too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Aren't you a Moneymaxxed Paki Too?
i was born and raised in california

and being a doctor is a fucking joke

12 years of studying til youre 30, debt if no parents, 50-60 hour weeks til you die, and you still make less than a senior software engineer at 28

his paki parents brainwashed him to be doctor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Chadeep
LMS LMS LMS

I cannot say it enough. Being a doctor is prestigious no matter how much you want to cope. Being a software engineer does carry the 6 figure salary. However, I couldn’t fathom having complete permavigins as coworkers and being surrounded by them on a weekly basis.
fuark legit

doctor you're controlling an army of nurses

but once im a filmmaker i will mog ngl

being a rich and high status artist mogs all

• Love it
  • +1
i was born and raised in california

and being a doctor is a fucking joke

12 years of studying til youre 30, debt if no parents, 50-60 hour weeks til you die, and you still make less than a senior software engineer at 28

his paki parents brainwashed him to be doctor
Tbh my Indian parents wanted me to be a Doctor. 😂JFl at ethnic parents having fetishes for doctors.
fuark legit

doctor you're controlling an army of nurses

but once im a filmmaker i will mog ngl

being a rich and high status artist mogs all
Sea of young prime pussy in Artists world biggest slayers are movie directors Singers Dancers Etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
Tbh my Indian parents wanted me to be a Doctor. 😂JFl at ethnic parents having fetishes for doctors.

Sea of young prime pussy in Artists world biggest slayers are movie directors Singers Dancers Etc
indeed lmao

quentin tarantino was incel without high school degree until he was 34 and made pulp fiction and became famous

then he dates 19 year old mira sorvino

MV5BMjA2MTA5MTAyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDc0MDQz._V1_.jpg
Quentin-Tarantino-Mira-Sorvino.jpg
Quentin-Tarantino_2800636b.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
indeed lmao

quentin tarantino was incel without high school degree until he was 34 and made pulp fiction and became famous

then he dates 19 year old mira sorvino

MV5BMjA2MTA5MTAyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDc0MDQz._V1_.jpg
Quentin-Tarantino-Mira-Sorvino.jpg
View attachment 338182
Quentin-Tarantino_2800636b.jpg
I only Want to Ascend To Chadlite and Then Moneymaxx Tbh. Looks Money Status Everything is important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3043
Can't relate

• +1
enjoy it boyo lol

• +1
“I’m white skinned”

Yeah I don’t doubt at all like every Indian on this site claiming they are light skin Aryan

Btw go back to your country muhahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Chadeep and 3 others
As if I'd want to slay some subhuman streetshitter foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502, Chadeep and 1 other person