LOCATION MAXXING experience .

Location maxing is legit. It is the most legit theory out there. Unless you’re deformed you’re not a truecel, you’re just a locationcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Location maxing is legit. It is the most legit theory out there. Unless you’re deformed you’re not a truecel, you’re just a locationcel.
I agree. legit as fuck.

For example. This dude, incel in Australia. And in high demand in Ukraine. (he does about it, in a stupid way imo. With using these kind of services, higher risks of scamming. Bt still, the concept of locationmaxxing is legit as this example case shows)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Borneon_Tyger
Is it just the foreign appeal?

I think any attractive FOREIGN guy has a higher appeal simply due to the novelty of his foreign accent, culture, appearance- and all of this leads to women being more attracted to him.

I remember someone citing a study presenting a theory that in tribal culture, women would sometimes sneak away from the tribe and cruise over to the neighboring tribe/wilderness in hope of encountering an explorer/alpha from a foreign tribe to diversify their genetic offspring. Now women see an attractive, foreign, masculine man smoldering at them on their phone screen and suddenly, that tribal instinct kicks in and they swipe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
"Just don't look asian and have coloured eyes bro".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043