Location of Chads

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
The internet has deluded me into believing that all Chads are miraculously concentrated in LA, San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Hamburg and Munich.
This can't be true.
Whenever I go grocery shopping in a little tiny town only surrounded by small villages I see a 6'4 Chad. They're everywhere. Even in rural areas, there are many Chads, maybe actually more than in cities. This would be ironic, because in cities chad could have a ten times higher slay count compared to the rural area.

I'm not even ashamed to say that I submit like a dog. I don't even try. These men are meant to fuck and spread their genes, I'm not, because I'm short and ugly. As long as Chads don't bully, I let them live their godly life and go back to rotting in my basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, goat2x, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
Cringe post

Looks max yourself to being the best normie you can be and stop turning yourself gay for these genetically blessed fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Patrick Baitman, EverythingMattersCel and 13 others
They’re everywhere
Cringe post

Looks max yourself to being the best normie you can be and stop turning yourself gay for these genetically blessed fucks
your username says it all

The internet has deluded me into believing that all Chads are miraculously concentrated in LA, San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Hamburg and Munich.
This can't be true.
Whenever I go grocery shopping in a little tiny town only surrounded by small villages I see a 6'4 Chad. They're everywhere. Even in rural areas, there are many Chads, maybe actually more than in cities. This would be ironic, because in cities chad could have a ten times higher slay count compared to the rural area.

I'm not even ashamed to say that I submit like a dog. I don't even try. These men are meant to fuck and spread their genes, I'm not, because I'm short and ugly. As long as Chads don't bully, I let them live their godly life and go back to rotting in my basement.
Soyboy lefites live mostly in cities. Large cities are always the core of degeneracy and progressivism - even since middle ages.
I bet there is larger concentration of chads in sub-urban areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and SubhumanCurrycel
Cringe post

Just dedicate your life to chasing the impossible, sounds like a good plan to fall into deep despair and depression.
Putting in effort to be an invisible normie, great.
I'd stop being a whiny bitch if I actually had the option to looksmax. But I don't have the money to escape my genetic prison, I can't afford LL anytime soon and I'm too fucked to take steroids (acne).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Cringe post

this. fuck off with the sob story op, we all put up with this shit.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
the big cities have the ugliest people generally. idk why. everyone in LA and NY are short and ugly with too expensive clothing. suburban areas tho...

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Heightmog is the biggest thing. Even an ogre can mog them. You just have to be bigger and more intimidating. In the old days it wasn't about face, if you could beat up and rape Stacy you won her

There are a greater sheer number of Chads in the city from my experience due to population obviously
But in terms of greater proportion of Chads I’d say country side small towns easily, went on a road trip once and stopped by at a small town cafe never been mogged so hard at a cafe tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Hero of the Imperium
I barely see chads but when I do it's always the most unexpected absolutely BARBARIC black hole mog

last time I went clubbing for a friends birthday I rocked up with my buds to the pres and there was a fucking 6'7" 6/10 PSL guy. He made me look absolutely microscopic whenever I was anywhere near him. Hadn't seen a chad for easily over a month of going out clubbing twice a week prior to that (chad lites ofc, but no chads)

absolute nightmare fuel ngl, really hate when I see some absolute unit with a good face

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel