Location theory poll (Ignore 4th option)

What do you see?

• I live in the US/Canada I see women dating better looking men

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I live in the US/Canada. I see women dating worse looking men

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I live outside of the US/Canada. I see women dating better looking men

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I live outside of the US/Canada. I see women dating better looking men

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I live outside of the US/Canada. I see women dating worse looking men.

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Jfl just go to a wartorn country bro. Hmm maybe I am actually.. so what are your plans? My plans are simply looksmax and gymmaxx, maybe moneymaxx and hit EE up. Doesn't have to be Ukraine but I hear that's the easiest.
It's definitely the easiest

If western Europeans immigrante to EE in 2050 because the west collapse anyways, I will make sure to smash you head in with my bare feet btw

• JFL
Reactions: Earcel
O
It's definitely the easiest

If western Europeans immigrante to EE in 2050 because the west collapse anyways, I will make sure to smash you head in with my bare feet btw
Jfl that's one thing I fear tbh. Either westerners going to the east in vast numbers or the east becoming westernised

O

Jfl that's one thing I fear tbh. Either westerners going to the east in vast numbers or the east becoming westernised
I geniully hope that EE will still hold its tradition srs but I hear they get westernized atm or atleast the young people

Whats ur ethnicity?

• So Sad
I geniully hope that EE will still hold its tradition srs but I hear they get westernized atm or atleast the young people

Whats ur ethnicity?
I've got a little "about me" under my username. I'm white btw. So do I tbh, I fear the EE jbs making an insta and seeing what doors their goods looks can open for them 😂

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 616
I've got a little "about me" under my username. I'm white btw. So do I tbh, I fear the EE jbs making an insta and seeing what doors their goods looks can open for them 😂
What exactly? White what? Like med, nordic?

Maybe I can't talk for the whole of the UK but certainly London and I'll never go back on my word. From my experience foids of all races are always with ethnics
I live in London and there are far more whites with whites and people mostly with their own kind. You really are talking bullshit

What exactly? White what? Like med, nordic?
Oh lol. Mixed with a bit of Mediterranean, french, British, german.. all over. But I have dark features, dark hair and dark eyebrows.

I live in London and there are far more whites with whites. You really are talking bullshit
You probably live in some cushy part of London jfl. I see whites with whites aswell but very rarely. Whites with ethnics is much more common for me, especially the younger generation.

Oh lol. Mixed with a bit of Mediterranean, french, British, german.. all over. But I have dark features, dark hair and dark eyebrows.
Fine fine ur 190? Where are u from?
Sounds a little harsh but are u realy that ugly to EE Maxx lol? And don't forget that gl people are. Their own race.

• WTF
Sounds a little harsh but are u realy that ugly to EE Maxx lol? And don't forget that gl people are. Their own race.

The thing is I have a fear of being cucked. I can't find many attractive women in the UK, and my standards aren't high. I'd happily date my looksmatch. So let's say I go somewhere more developed, let's say Finland, if I leave with nothing I will literally ldar. I wouldn't even have the willpower to go elsewhere because I'll accept the reality my mind creates, even if it's extremely exagerated. So EE it is lol. If u get decent matches on tinder when I'm looksmaxxed in Scandinavia who knows may check it out.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

Also I wouldnt say I'm ugly. But I have moments all the time where I take a selfie or look in the mirror and feel depressed the rest of the day, and then other days I will look really somewhat good and will wonder wtf happened. And this is completely random, sleep or whatever won't determine if I look good on a certain day

Also I wouldnt say I'm ugly. But I have moments all the time where I take a selfie or look in the mirror and feel depressed the rest of the day, and then other days I will look really somewhat good and will wonder wtf happened. And this is completely random, sleep or whatever won't determine if I look good on a certain day
Yea I know those moments
Let's be real, ugly or good looking,
This whole forum has body dysmorphia disorder.
I appreciate it, will probably go back to ukraine or EE when I'm older, but for now I will stay in germany for a little longer
It's just that live overall is just easier, you don't have to be anxious about war, or getting a realy good job so u don't starve (it sounds like I recently moved here, but didn't, live in DE my whole life, I had relatives in EE tho)
But don't underestimate criminality in Ukraine, one of my cousin LITERLY got shot for no reason.
Ukraine might look good at first glance, but that country is basicly a shithole without future. All engineers and people with brain either moved to Germany, Canada or Russia.
The average IQ sunk like 8 points in the last 10 years, I remember once seeing that Ukraine had an avg. Iq of 98 in like 2012 about a 2010 study and now it's literly 90 or 89 (by flynn)
Just don't set the bar too high up for ukraine, it's a shithole in the end of the day

• +1
Yea I know those moments
I appreciate it, will probably go back to ukraine or EE when I'm older, but for now I will stay in germany for a little longer
It's just that live overall is just easier, you don't have to be anxious about war, or getting a realy good job so u don't starve (it sounds like I recently moved here, but didn't, live in DE my whole life, I had relatives in EE tho)
But don't underestimate criminality in Ukraine, one of my cousin LITERLY got shot for no reason.
Ukraine might look good at first glance, but that country is basicly a shithole without future. All engineers and people with brain either moved to Germany, Canada or Russia.
The average IQ sunk like 8 points in the last 10 years, I remember once seeing that Ukraine had an avg. Iq of 98 in like 2012 about a 2010 study and now it's literly 90 or 89 (by flynn)
Just don't set the bar too high up for ukraine, it's a shithole in the end of the day

Oh yeah bro ik. When i said go back I just meant temporary and see if you can bring a decent girl back to Germany. Low iq move to go back to like worst country in Europe tbh.

Yea I know those moments
Also sorry to hear about your cousin man. I'm also from a crime ridden shithole (South Africa)

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
The thing is I have a fear of being cucked. I can't find many attractive women in the UK, and my standards aren't high. I'd happily date my looksmatch. So let's say I go somewhere more developed, let's say Finland, if I leave with nothing I will literally ldar. I wouldn't even have the willpower to go elsewhere because I'll accept the reality my mind creates, even if it's extremely exagerated. So EE it is lol. If u get decent matches on tinder when I'm looksmaxxed in Scandinavia who knows may check it out.
Plus I know that "fear of getting cucked"
(I will use my own experience in this post)
Blackpill is about the truth of female nature,
And what u have to realise is that, where ever u are, YOU WILL GET CUCKED. AND YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH. THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER THEN U.
Thats why I even think going EE to find ltr is cope, because AWALT

Thats the most brutal part. Accepting female nature which is cruel tbh
I always fantasized about being in a LTR with my looksmatch, trusting each other, and just loving each other I guess.

You have to be atleast 5.5psl that to be reality.

But if u want brainless sex, sure go to EE, where u will fuck innocent foids that didn't chose their location where they live, and give them false hope

• So Sad
Oh yeah bro ik. When i said go back I just meant temporary and see if you can bring a decent girl back to Germany. Low iq move to go back to like worst country in Europe tbh.
Female nature, you will get cheated on. That's my take on it. If I want ukrainian children I almost have to stay in UA

• +1
Low T if you didn't choose the 4th option

Female nature, you will get cheated on. That's my take on it. If I want ukrainian children I almost have to stay in UA
High iq post. Yeah relationships are bluepilled tbh. It's not the reality anymore and it's pretty sad

High iq post. Yeah relationships are bluepilled tbh. It's not the reality anymore and it's pretty sad
Yea. That's the only thing about the Blackpill that realy hurted me.

I just want a qt loyal right-wing slav gf srs

• So Sad
Yea. That's the only thing about the Blackpill that realy hurted me.

I just want a qt loyal right-wing slav gf srs
Same bro. Literally a year back I just wanted to have a decent job with my wife and my first child at maybe 22, 23 years old. Unfortunately We were dealt a crappy hand with feminism, hypergamy and not being a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and HowAmIAlive123
Same bro. Literally a year back I just wanted to have a decent job with my wife and my first child at maybe 22, 23 years old. Unfortunately We were dealt a crappy hand with feminism, hypergamy and not being a Chad.
And (((them)))

OP: the better looking girls there are and the worse guys the more u will see it.

in my country theres like 100 staceys per chad so you will see it often. In UK girls are uglier and guys look sligthly better.
Why are girls ugly in the UK?

They have bad fashion, ugly hairstyles, Caked makeup and many are chubby
But why though? European women are general known for being stylish and we'll put together so I'm wondering the reason