LOL @ accutanes effects on hormones

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
054B6535 0592 456D AB66 2BAE9BAB2778
This is 20mg daily after 3 months lol. Whoever took this drug during puberty is doomed for life. Fuck western doctors who prescribe this shit to adolescent males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, CopeIsReal, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Immedietaly knew whos thread this was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 3990
fuck dht tbh

Glad i never took it. I was close to getting it prescribed but in the end I decided to wait and see if my acne would improve on its own with time, which it did.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
This is Finasteride-tier effects on DHT. Last time I looked finasteride was strictly for adult males (18+) only. I think accutane will get banned for teenagers in the coming years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and AbandonShip
Cope.

Anyone who goes on accutane already has shit genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, pisslord and Deleted member 2426
Are the effects permanent or temporary?

Source for that?
Sebaceous glands produce DHT (peripheral DHT) and isotretinoin permanently shrinks sebaceous gland size. I don’t know if the body compensated for it somehow

DHT is produced on site though and seeing as there is an increase in Free T, it might not actually have an effect on puberty-related virilization.
Plus, does it even get prescribed to <16 year olds?

DHT is produced on site though and seeing as there is an increase in Free T, it might not actually have an effect on puberty-related virilization.
Plus, does it even get prescribed to <16 year olds?
<16 year olds is literally the biggest patient group

Sebaceous glands produce DHT (peripheral DHT) and isotretinoin permanently shrinks sebaceous gland size. I don’t know if the body compensated for it somehow
No they dont shrink permanently. They return to normal size after an year or so. Depends on the dosage too. I had a cumulative dose of 20mg/kg which is 11 times lower than normal dose so i doubt accutane had much effect on my hormones tbh.
One thing i noticed tho is that my height growth almost stopped while on accutane but it returned to normal levels in 2 or 3 months

<16 year olds is literally the biggest patient group

whew, didnt know that. When I wanted accutane for bacne @ 19 my derm hesitated a lot and told me to reconsider it (which I eventually did).

whew, didnt know that. When I wanted accutane for bacne @ 19 my derm hesitated a lot and told me to reconsider it (which I eventually did).
Mine prescribed it to me when I was 16 without even trying out anything else because it wouldn’t have helped anyway

LOL it's not permanent, I took accutane three times....for 6 to 9 months each time and with high doses, maximum was 120mg/day

It's been 10 years now since I took it but my hormones are all good, and they have been so for at least the last three years (when I started to do the analysis)

Maybe it has that effect, but it's temporary....when you stop the body readjust

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
lower T as result of post-treatment is collective effects of enviromental decisions, such as plastic, lack of exericise, various chemicals and quality of sleep, chronic mastrubation. keep in mind puberty niggers tend to spend more time in consumeristic lifestly than pre-puberty niggers. you just can't blame 1 irritant on this chanage of male hormone.

Cope.

Anyone who goes on accutane already has shit genetics
accutane works as a cope though (although OP suggests it may not be worth it)

thankfully clear skin is my one good point

accutane works as a cope though (although OP suggests it may not be worth it)

thankfully clear skin is my one good point
At what age did you take it? Fuck man why did I have to take it at 16

At what age did you take it? Fuck man why did I have to take it at 16
no, i meant i never had to take it.

i have seen it work on others though.

I think minoxidil has a similar effect ever since I took it I’ve been less horny

and I started it when I was 15.Over.

I think minoxidil has a similar effect ever since I took it I’ve been less horny

and I started it when I was 15.Over.
Dude topical minoxidil is NOTHING compared to this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
FUCK GUYS I WILL ROPE SOON I CANT COPE WITH THE FACT THAT I MISSED OUT ON PUBERTY INDUCED MASCULINIZATION

Holy shit, I'm glad I took it at 19.

I took accutane, two years later took dht test, my levels were exactly normal, so theyre not permanent

I took accutane, two years later took dht test, my levels were exactly normal, so theyre not permanent
What if your levels were higher before?

Accutane is a free radical just like Minoxidil so it’s effects will last even after stopping treatment

I’m not sure how/why it decreased your testosterone though. DHT is understandable but it legit cucked your T

Accutane is a free radical just like Minoxidil so it’s effects will last even after stopping treatment

I’m not sure how/why it decreased your testosterone though. DHT is understandable but it legit cucked your T
This isn’t my hormone test, it’s from a study