Lol at the girl that lives across me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She was undressing and she was in her panties. She turned around and saw that I was looking at her and she moved out of sight, as if I hadn't seen it already anyway. It was kind cute though wathcing her bounce away while putting on her pants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
nice but you are actually retarded. This is a made up story with that girl. Nice try u won't be able to bait me. I will always be able to sense your fake personality

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6401
She was undressing and she was in her panties. She turned around and saw that I was looking at her and she moved out of sight, as if I hadn't seen it already anyway. It was kind cute though wathcing her bounce away while putting on her pants.
Should have had your cock out so she could have seen it.

• +1
Should have had your cock out so she could have seen it.

Her boobs are so big, I don't understand why she doesn't check before undressing. I have my window wide open ffs, you can't possibly miss that.

• +1
Her boobs are so big, I don't understand why she doesn't check before undressing. I have my window wide open ffs, you can't possibly miss that.
Next time take a sneaky pic and pm me.

• +1
I exposed you now you can't cover up that shit... u are pathetic #:#:##)) ) ) )) )) )) ) ))

• +1
Did u date her?

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
@Tony yeu engry beau
@Truthmirrorcoper look how vengeful he is!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Tony