lol at this guy getting jaw surgery and looking like a recessed low-t monkey after

Potentialcel

Potentialcel

Bronze

apparently only upper was moved. shoulve moved chin too buddyboyoooo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8902, Stare and 4 others
his chin had good projection, why the fuck didn't they bring it forward??
Also jfl at these people getting jaw surgery without knowing shit about aesthetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: highT, stuckneworleans, Gaia262 and 1 other person
From high T mafia gangbanger to recessed normTard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
Are you sure it's the same person
cause he did way more surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
from subhuman to subhuman

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FacialAesthetics
What a dumb ass. Looks like a monkey now and low-t soy boy. Zero masculine. Ugh.

Subhuman to subhuman

• +1
Reactions: currytax
His nose is pointing too up.

m
Amazing how much your ears get pinned after forward growth
might be surgery or angle and lighting but good observation none the less

• +1
Reactions: 000
He can still get chin wing or jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Subhuman Philtrum
i get mse+facemask soon and my chin is recessed, is it possible i end up like him boyos ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914
i get mse+facemask soon and my chin is recessed, is it possible i end up like him boyos ?
you will look better than you did before for sure

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Subhuman Philtrum and mewcoper
How can someone undergo such an invasive and time wasting surgery without being conscious of the outcomes?

Just fuck my shit up doc

this is ten times as bad as it looks. look at his ears
How can someone undergo such an invasive and time wasting surgery without being conscious of the outcomes?

Just fuck my shit up doc
normies are very low IQ, they trust doctors with everything, after all they are very smart and university educated :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 2634

Just fuck my shit up doc

The answer is the same as why normies are happy and incels are not.

Normies don't think, they just live. This guy will give a shit about the result, that will be enough results for him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2634 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
his chin had good projection, why the fuck didn't they bring it forward??
Also jfl at these people getting jaw surgery without knowing shit about aesthetics tbh

No. Moving the chin forward from his original position would look retarded. He already had a pointy “witchy” chin. I swear this forum is just like “as long as it’s projected more it’s better”. This result isn’t ideal, but he at least looks human now. Yes “Jfl” about not knowing anything about aesthetics

[
View attachment 738401

apparently only upper was moved. shoulve moved chin too buddyboyoooo

Obviously the chin WAS moved.... Back. He would look better if the MANDIBLE was moved a bit forward, not his chin

Last edited:
perfect example of an over advanced maxilla as seen by his upturned nose and full lip. while there could be residual swelling, his nose is stuck like that for life. the retarded maxilla copers on this forum recommending 1cm+ maxilla advancement will turn out much worse than this poor guy.

all is not lost, his eye area improved substantially it appears, and became better looking overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Potentialcel and Mouthbreath
what do you mean?
I think that achieving forward growth of the maxilla has effects on the temporal bone on the skull, this makes your ears more parallel to your skull instead of flanged outwards.

he is 3 weeks post OP. will turn out ok

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Still looks better than before.

I think that achieving forward growth of the maxilla has effects on the temporal bone on the skull, this makes your ears more parallel to your skull instead of flanged outwards.
so getting otoplasty before bimax doesnt make sense? I personally dont think the effect is that big tbh

so getting otoplasty before bimax doesnt make sense? I personally dont think the effect is that big tbh
Maybe it’s changed that are very little, maybe it’s different on different people.

you said yourself, the upturned nose will be like that forever, looks very feminine imo.
mine went down very slightly from 3 weeks to 6 weeks. he will be stuck with a concave nose. his upper lip will get better. still fucking botched

No. Moving the chin forward from his original position would look retarded. He already had a pointy “witchy” chin. I swear this forum is just like “as long as it’s projected more it’s better”. This result isn’t ideal, but he at least looks human now. Yes “Jfl” about not knowing anything about aesthetics

[

Obviously the chin WAS moved.... Back. He would look better if the MANDIBLE was moved a bit forward, not his chin
it wasnt its the swelling under the lip that makes it look like that

he is 3 weeks post-op and therefore still extremely swollen to the point where his “final” result will look much different. Although I agree it does not look great right now- in fact it looks like like his mandible was actually moved backwards wtf

brutal descend

From bad personality to bad personality

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Potentialcel
How can I avoid such a fate. I’m going in for bimax in the next few weeks or months depending on insurance paperwork and I’m worried about it going wrong.

Maybe, but remember the mandible grows with the maxilla slightly so it won't be that bad. You're still ascending your maxilla which is most important. Mandible implants/surgery is always secondary and mandible gains are easier

• Love it
Reactions: mewcoper