lol at this pheno

turkproducer

turkproducer

in Germany in my C63 AMG Merc
Yea how does skin go from black to white? It was her entire body too doesnt make sense.
lighting, makeup, idk she did smth tho. Wouldn’t be surprised if she bleached skin

imagine doing all that to still look indian lol, oh well her pheno before was absolute trash and she looks decent now.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Just throwing it out there for the curries who think otherwise
white girls are overrated ded srs

well depends which part, i prefer med women

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

The Senate (Chair N°25)
white girls are overrated ded srs

well depends which part, i prefer med women
They're objectively better looking ded srs but still they don't have the inflated ego ethnic bitches do. That's why I like white girls so much. However I'm not interested in them sexually or romantically. Jfl.

turkproducer

turkproducer

They're objectively better looking ded srs but still they don't have the inflated ego ethnic bitches do. That's why I like white girls so much. However I'm not interested in them sexually or romantically. Jfl.
dont know only spoke to white girls and i would like to try something new ngl

when i mean white, i mean typical na or ee pheno, not pontid or some shit like this

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
what were proto nordids doing in india lol
Probably went there for a large trip aprox 2.000 BC

Aryan Paschtun in Afganistan

Also more robust proto-nordid racial element is strong among Kurds.

No a secret since these two groups steem from same indo-european ethno-linguistic group.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

The Senate (Chair N°25)
dont know only spoke to white girls and i would like to try something new ngl

when i mean white, i mean typical na or ee pheno, not pontid or some shit like this
I include every phenotype, legit the hottest girls I've seen were north atlantid, but it's a tie with a nordic girl with Tom welling tier jawline jfl.

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill

Higher stratas and people in northern India are more europid in general and fit into mediterranoid racial spectrum.

turkproducer

turkproducer

I include every phenotype, legit the hottest girls I've seen were north atlantid, but it's a tie with a nordic girl with Tom welling tier jawline jfl.
i want a greek girl or smth like this lol

1585254048962.png

shes spanish and i love phenos like this

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

The Senate (Chair N°25)
i want a greek girl or smth like this lol

View attachment 322460

shes spanish and i love phenos like this
I have seen similar phenos, good pick. You will find girls with that pheno in Barcelona. When I went there with my high school people said my oneitis could live here due to her pheno jfl.

turkproducer

turkproducer

I have seen similar phenos, good pick. You will find girls with that pheno in Barcelona. When I went there with my high school people said my oneitis could live here due to her pheno jfl.
yeah some people say phenotype matching is legit, u go for what matches u the most

that isnt the case for me tho

turkproducer

turkproducer

i guess for marriage or very LTR it's the case mostly tbh
it wasnt for me, my only ltr was not with my pheno

i want to speak to a girl with my pheno tho, dont think it will happen Lol

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
Imagine the smell tho

Krezo

Krezo

🤪
i guess for marriage or very LTR it's the case mostly tbh

indeed blue eyes is not a european stuff
The black sea is in europe bro. Blue eyes come from steppe DNA in southern russia/ukraine

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
why do the kalash people look like that? you were a little bit cherrypicked with your examples, but they do have lighter skin/eyes than most people of the subcontinent
Well, of course I am a bit cherrypicking but the fact is they do represent much more europid and depigmented racial elements in general since they are distant descendants of original Indo-Aryan people that came from the north.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Zephir
why do the kalash people look like that? you were a little bit cherrypicked with your examples, but they do have lighter skin/eyes than most people of the subcontinent
Supposedly they are descendants of Alexander the Great's Armies.

turkproducer

turkproducer

The black sea is in europe bro. Blue eyes come from steppe DNA in southern russia/ukraine
its transcontinental, its at the crossroads of west asia and eastern europe
Supposedly they are descendants of Alexander the Great's Armies.
i heard this, this was debunked on a study btw.

my pakistani friend told me about them, i wonder what happened to them to change looks.
Well, of course I am a bit cherrypicking but the fact is they do represent much more europid and depigmented racial elements in general since they are distant descendants of original Indo-Aryan people that came from the north.
do you have this pheno?

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
yeah true, i meant western europe where we see it the most, ie Finland. We could imagine it came from there but no.

Mathafack

Mathafack

They call me Chadafack
Kalash people are indeed true caucasian
1585254795867.jpeg

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

The Senate (Chair N°25)
yeah some people say phenotype matching is legit, u go for what matches u the most

that isnt the case for me tho
Same here bro, I was in Pakistan and I practically got no attention aside from very very very few times during my 6 week stay jfl

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
Same here bro, I was in Pakistan and I practically got no attention aside from very very very few times during my 6 week stay jfl
i'm often mistaken as either iranian or indian, pakistani actors, even arabs, in my hometown, so i get often attention tbh each time i go there. I don't know why ppl keep saying that to me there.

turkproducer

turkproducer

same here, but i speak shit turkish so maybe that fucked me lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
obesecel OffTopic 1
WannaBeA6 OffTopic 8
Slayer OffTopic 13

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)