Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patriot
Imagine the smell tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i guess for marriage or very LTR it's the case mostly tbh

indeed blue eyes is not a european stuff
The black sea is in europe bro. Blue eyes come from steppe DNA in southern russia/ukraine

• +1
why do the kalash people look like that? you were a little bit cherrypicked with your examples, but they do have lighter skin/eyes than most people of the subcontinent
Well, of course I am a bit cherrypicking but the fact is they do represent much more europid and depigmented racial elements in general since they are distant descendants of original Indo-Aryan people that came from the north.

• +1
why do the kalash people look like that? you were a little bit cherrypicked with your examples, but they do have lighter skin/eyes than most people of the subcontinent

Supposedly they are descendants of Alexander the Great's Armies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and draco
The black sea is in europe bro. Blue eyes come from steppe DNA in southern russia/ukraine
its transcontinental, its at the crossroads of west asia and eastern europe
Supposedly they are descendants of Alexander the Great's Armies.
i heard this, this was debunked on a study btw.

my pakistani friend told me about them, i wonder what happened to them to change looks.
Well, of course I am a bit cherrypicking but the fact is they do represent much more europid and depigmented racial elements in general since they are distant descendants of original Indo-Aryan people that came from the north.
do you have this pheno?

• +1
yeah true, i meant western europe where we see it the most, ie Finland. We could imagine it came from there but no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
Kalash people are indeed true caucasian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patriot and Gengar
yeah some people say phenotype matching is legit, u go for what matches u the most

that isnt the case for me tho
Same here bro, I was in Pakistan and I practically got no attention aside from very very very few times during my 6 week stay jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
The average face morphs are never reliable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gengar and turkproducer
Indo-Aryan pagan Kalash people
Not all Kalash are pagan, some are Shias now but still a small minority. Also they are descendants from Alexander the greats army

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, draco and Patriot
I am Aryan beast. Jatt power wower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patriot, turkproducer and 1 other person
Same here bro, I was in Pakistan and I practically got no attention aside from very very very few times during my 6 week stay jfl
i'm often mistaken as either iranian or indian, pakistani actors, even arabs, in my hometown, so i get often attention tbh each time i go there. I don't know why ppl keep saying that to me there.

• JFL
  • +1
same here, but i speak shit turkish so maybe that fucked me lol.

• So Sad
  • +1
No they don't. Colored eyes are a gene mutation. That's why every race can have them. Although most common in Caucasians (INCLUDING levantine Arabs etc)
i'm often mistaken as either iranian or indian, pakistani actors, even arabs, in my hometown, so i get often attention tbh. I don't know why ppl keep saying that to me there.
Yeah same here but even in Pakistan I was confused for being Arab by some people jfl

• JFL
  • +1
i'm often mistaken as either iranian or indian, pakistani actors, even arabs, in my hometown, so i get often attention tbh. I don't know why ppl keep saying that to me there.
u dont look indian lol

i would 100% guess u as kurdish, or levantine arab. your skin is not dark

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
same here, but i speak shit turkish so maybe that fucked me lol.
Jfl well in my case it had nothing to do with language. Just meant attention from female strangers around my age

• +1
No they don't. Colored eyes are a gene mutation. That's why every race can have them. Although most common in Caucasians (INCLUDING levantine Arabs etc)

Yeah same here but even in Pakistan I was confused for being Arab by some people jfl
Lol in turkey people obviously guess me as turkish or smth similar

in uk however, normies are so retarded when it comes to guessing where i am from lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gengar
Lol in turkey people obviously guess me as turkish or smth similar

in uk however, normies are so retarded when it comes to guessing where i am from lol
I can relate, people mistake me for so many different nationalities lol

• +1

Yes they do, blue eye genes originate from Black sea region.

• Hmm...
  • +1
over if you don't speak your mother tongue in your mother country
i do, but i can't speak it in an NT and fluent way?

• So Sad
  • +1
u dont look indian lol

i would 100% guess u as kurdish, or levantine arab. your skin is not dark
i mean they don't say i look indian, but i look like lots of actors, within them some are indian. Each time i was with friends on vacations there, girls came or anything and said to me you like him and him and him. I'm blushed everytime, like i have my own identity beutch jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Roping Subhuman
i mean they don't say i look indian, but i look like lots of actors, within them some are indian. Each time i was with friends on vacations there, girls came or anything and said to me you like him and him and him. I'm blushed everytime, like i have my own identity beutch jfl

Is Girl on your avi Afghan?

• +1
I can relate, people mistake me for so many different nationalities lol
yep same here lol, i almost never get where i am truly from, even tho i literally have brown hair and eyes lol

• +1
i do, but i can't speak it in an NT and fluent way?
i have a bit the same issue tbh, but i'm using my hands and everything to be understood sometimes jfl

• +1
  • +1
You don't know biology. They are a gene mutation not exclusive to a group of people.

Did you even read my comment?

And blue eyes are exclusive to groups of people, Asians and Africans don't have light eyes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
I like how you changed the title from

“What pheno I’m trying to get”

to

“Lol at this pheno”

Curry you’ve been exposed.

• +1
Did you even read my comment?

And blue eyes are exclusive to groups of people, Asians and Africans don't have light eyes.
Do you even know what genes are? What a gene mutation is? Asians and Africans with blue eyes DO exist. Jfl at your ignorance.

• +1
Some people do guess correctly but very very few have done so jfl.
ive been guessed as; romanian, Portuguese, greek, albanian(one of the most common), turkish, ukrainian LOL, some sort of swarthy med or low class ee country mostly Lol

idk how people guess this, i think i look like where im from.

• +1
I like how you changed the title from

“What pheno I’m trying to get”

to

“Lol at this pheno”

Curry you’ve been exposed.
Coping curry tbb
ive been guessed as; romanian, Portuguese, greek, albanian(one of the most common), turkish, ukrainian LOL, some sort of swarthy med or low class ee country mostly Lol

idk how people guess this, i think i look like where im from.
You should LARP as Romanian pimp jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and PenileFacialSurgery
Coping curry tbb

You should LARP as Romanian pimp jfl
romanians in uk just do normal construction jobs

albanians are the degenerate criminals

• +1
Do you even know what genes are? What a gene mutation is? Asians and Africans with blue eyes DO exist. Jfl at your ignorance.

I know what genes are and what gene mutation is, you completely misinterpreted my comment, i said blue eyes as far as we know first originated from Black sea region, then you said blue eyes aren't exclusive to a single group of people.

Asians and Africans with blue eyes DO exist. Jfl at your ignorance.

My ignorance? show me a single pure blooded Asian and African with natural light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
gross
My ignorance? show me a single pure blooded Asian and African with natural light eyes.
yeah you cant have blue/light eyes as a pure asian or african unless you have some sort of extremely rare disorder that messes with your coloring or something, in which case the eye isnt really the same as those who have it because of GENETICS

• +1
Kalash people are indeed true caucasian View attachment 322474
Are those realy Kalash? They looks extremly (north)europid. They look like they were untouched by outside racial elements for the last 4.000. Hard to belive they are realy original Kalash people still holding one of the the nearly original indo-eurpean racial types. This couple could pass anywhere in upper stratas from UK to Russia.
Not all Kalash are pagan, some are Shias now but still a small minority. Also they are descendants from Alexander the greats army
Well, they do claim soo, but there is rather no or weak genetic evidence to support that thesis. Maybe some of them are. Dunno.

• +1
Are those realy Kalash? They looks extremly (north)europid. They look like they were untouched by outside racial elements for the last 4.000. Hard to belive they are realy original Kalash people still holding one of the the nearly original indo-eurpean racial types. This couple could pass anywhere in upper stratas from UK to Russia.

Well, they do claim soo, but there is rather no or weak genetic evidence to support that thesis. Maybe some of them are. Dunno.
It's the prince william and his wife jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
It's the prince william and his wife jfl
Therefore I SAID they look extremly (north)Europid and could pass anywhere from UK to Russia in upper stratas.

THIS JOKE WAS WEAK

currymaxxing in 2020
iu

Look at this guy - is he Yuri from Tobolsk? Or maybe Peter from Frankfurt? John from Glasgow?
Nah buddy boyo.
This is the original kurdish warrior!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702